+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

y RUPESHHARI Left this forum ????

Pagal

Jan 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does any body know y rupeshhari left this forum? He was a very helpfull and nice guy?
any idea?

canadacanada

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buff
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS:May,09
Doc's Request.
Buff:June, 09
AOR Received.
Sept, 09 From Buffalo
File Transfer...
April, 2010
Med's Request
May,2010
Med's Done....
May 25, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 22, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 28,2010
LANDED..........
July 23, 2010
Pagal said:
Does any body know y rupeshhari left this forum? He was a very helpfull and nice guy?
any idea?

Yes, he was nice..actually he is nice and still around. I believe he has gone undercover...lol
He is still visiting forum with another nick name....right maatis.

Pagal

Jan 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:D :D :D :D :D :D
But u know we miss him...
He should come out from underworld...... oooppppsss undercover.....

Pagal

Jan 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just ask. Y rupeshhari left the forum...
and other guys made my ratings negative..
why? it is unfair..
He is a nice contributer of this forum. we should call him back...

commonwealth

Nov 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am in the same boat, was thinking about leaving this forum because i don't think i am adding any more value.
Good luck to everyone, hope your dreams are fulfilled and bring happiness.

CanadaVisa4me

Star Member
Aug 5, 2009
He messaged me on email. I live (physically) near his place ....like walking distance.
I think he is not planning to move to Canada any longer because he wants to move to his home country. Actually that might change because of some other stuff that he found out regarding jobs recently so you never know, he might be back.
And I know he is busy with finishing his PhD. I should tell him to come check out the forum.
I am sure he does check.

Pagal

Jan 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks CanadaVisa4me for your reply..
and commonwealth thats the spirit. u r an experienced guy... ur contribution is valuabe ...

canadastan

Star Member
Dec 17, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2008
Doc's Request.
22-12-2008
Med's Done....
04-02-2010
Interview........
=
Passport Req..
April fools day 2010
VISA ISSUED...
6 July REALY HOT CANADIAN DAY
LANDED..........
Happily ever after ............
Rup if you are reading this I wish you the best of luck for your plans, a smart guy like you must have very smart ones
Canadastan

PS: you can see which phase I am at on the left

roopa82

Star Member
Jan 11, 2010
im also frustated now...wasting too much time on this forum....applied almost year back...and one more year to go....this is story of each buffalo applicant

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roopa82 said:
im also frustated now...wasting too much time on this forum....applied almost year back...and one more year to go....this is story of each buffalo applicant
Actually, that was one of the many reasons why he left.

CanadaVisa4me

Star Member
Aug 5, 2009
Hey Pagal, Canadacanada, Commonwealth, Canadastan, Roopa82, Bobbyb - hope all of you are well and in Canada or almost on the plane to Canada. I've been busy with work and near the end of my degree (hopefully only a few more months). Sorry, I haven't been online here, I am not finding time to come online. I am still waiting for my Canada visa to get refused, I wonder when they will refund me. I might be going to Vancouver in 2 weeks time for a conference, but my schedule is also getting so busy that I might cancel it. Vancouver would be a nice break. Weirdly enough I might end up working in Europe. I have had some universities in UK telling me about open positions in their departments (good ones too!) but no job back home where I really want to be :(. Hopefully I will get something back home sooner or later.

Please don't reply back through a message as this is not my account. I am at a friend's computer. But I will be sure to check this thread later.

Rupeshhari

PS Canadastan - I remember we started together....good to see the April Fools day surprise. You'll be in Canada in no time. Perhaps you have even gotten your PP back by now.

PPS Bobbyb - What is happening with your application?

PPS - regards to other in the forum if they see this thread - Qorax, BCguy, PMM, Leon, ....gosh i am not going to list 1000s of names now lol. Bye.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadaVisa4me said:
Hey Pagal, Canadacanada, Commonwealth, Canadastan, Roopa82, Bobbyb - hope all of you are well and in Canada or almost on the plane to Canada. I've been busy with work and near the end of my degree (hopefully only a few more months). Sorry, I haven't been online here, I am not finding time to come online. I am still waiting for my Canada visa to get refused, I wonder when they will refund me. I might be going to Vancouver in 2 weeks time for a conference, but my schedule is also getting so busy that I might cancel it. Vancouver would be a nice break. Weirdly enough I might end up working in Europe. I have had some universities in UK telling me about open positions in their departments (good ones too!) but no job back home where I really want to be :(. Hopefully I will get something back home sooner or later.

Please don't reply back through a message as this is not my account. I am at a friend's computer. But I will be sure to check this thread later.

Rupeshhari

PS Canadastan - I remember we started together....good to see the April Fools day surprise. You'll be in Canada in no time. Perhaps you have even gotten your PP back by now.

PPS Bobbyb - What is happening with your application?

PPS - regards to other in the forum if they see this thread - Qorax, BCguy, PMM, Leon, ....gosh i am not going to list 1000s of names now lol. Bye.
Hi Rupesh,
Happy to know that you are getting to the end of your degree. Have missed you Man. Hope all is well with you? Well, there has been no movement in my case since day 1 - same old story. To be honest, I am not expecting anything to change as well. I have a few more months to wait before I embark on my plan B as I discussed with you before you sent your last PM.
Europe is not a bad place to live and work in also (apart from the volcano erupting in Iceland every now and then, I am sure Leon will be able to explain that phenomena better) LOL.
Please let me know, If you do happen to end up in UK, as I might remain in the UK (Europe) myself.

Best wishes.
BobbyB

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
Hi Rupeshari, when i joined this forum, i only use to read Rupeshari posts/replies and he use to give very useful and valueable info. He later changed his nickname to Maaties i think, if i am not wrong. Anyways wherever you are, wish you all the very best with your future plans.

canadacanada

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buff
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS:May,09
Doc's Request.
Buff:June, 09
AOR Received.
Sept, 09 From Buffalo
File Transfer...
April, 2010
Med's Request
May,2010
Med's Done....
May 25, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 22, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 28,2010
LANDED..........
July 23, 2010
@rupeshhari,

Thanks a lot for your contribution here. Like others, I started to look for your post since those your very helpful for the beginners. Anyway, luck--- how strange-- we dont know where it takes us. Actually, I am planning to move back to my home country. I am really tired of chasing dream in a forriegn country. I never liked the 2nd class citizen status.
But silly it may sound, the dust and other pollution and hence the low resistance to heat and cold and stuff like that made me think twice every time i thought of moving back.
But life cann't be in limbo for 2 yrs or so. Here in US , I have limited time and Canada taking forever I am started to look for 3rd option. I wil def wait for 3 more months and make a move. If medical dont come withing 3 months, I will have to start working on the moving back and already started to look for job in India and had a unsucceful interview too.....well, everywhere there is a challenge...