WWIC s Ask To Pay 700 $ TO PREJUNE APPLICANTS for FILING court case aganist CIC

sunnyb

Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
(INDIAN) said:
WAIT AND WATCH
U PEOPLE TRUST ME.IT IS BAD NEWS.THESE REJECTIONS ARE DUE TO BAD IMAGE OF WWIC-S INFRONT OF CIC
THEY ARE ALREADY BACK LISTED IN 2010 AS HEALTHY WAY
I HAVE SEEN THIS
INDIAN
yes Indian u r correcet to some extent regarding the above mentioned company that has bad reputation all over the places,also u r correct prejune pple r getting rejection rapidly mostly from india but 50 of a day was really unbelievable, as u have written wait n watch iam waiting more to know about it.My canadian based agent has told me chances r vry slim for having 38 NOC, also he had informed me result of his NDVO Prejune clients is almost negative .Honestly speaking we r biased and victimized ...

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
(INDIAN) said:
THX 4 TRUE SUPPORT
INDIAN
From the begining i am saying that WWIC-s is under black list but no body trust me.
See their offices are seal in punjab.That why i am saying that
""""
Dear Friends,
Hi all Friends i have heard from some of my friends that they receiveD e-mails from WWIC-s in which WWIC-s ask them to pay 700$ from their pocket to file case aganist CIC for prejune .But dear friend kindly do not that .CIC already commit that they clear backlog in 2012 -2013.As per my calculation these Organisations like Wwic-s do not have money to pay salaries their employees.we seen that in 2011 only 5200 case file till date for MI3 catagories through out world and their more than 100000 immgration agencies(canam,wwic-s,eastweast etc).so there are only 1 case for 200 agencies.soo think how these agencies pay salaries to their employees.they are making fool peoples who apply from WWIC-S or other agency . so do not pay any thing TO WWIC s OR ANY agencies IN panic mood
."""".WWIC-S want collect as much money from their applicant because they already now three month before that their offices are seal soon.

Indian

munir.ladha

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2010
Doc's Request.
14-06-2011
AOR Received.
30-06-2011
IELTS Request
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
27-04-2010
Med's Request
09-11-2012
Med's Done....
26-11-2012
Interview........
suppose waived
Passport Req..
Passport, PCC, RPRF DD sent on 13-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
With God's grace visa and landing papers received on 5th Feb 2013.
LANDED..........
with Gods' s grace landed on May 7 2013.
(INDIAN) said:
From the begining i am saying that WWIC-s is under black list but no body trust me.
""""

site for above news- http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-02-15/chandigarh/31062658_1_raid-head-office-police-probe

"CHANDIGARH: Tightening its noose around one of the biggest immigration company of the region WWICS, the Special Investigation Team (SIT) of Chandigarh Police, on Tuesday, conducted a raid at their sprawling head office in Phase VI, Mohali.

WWICS was booked by Chandigarh Police on February 2 as they were dealing with work permit visa without procuring any licence from the Union ministry of Indian overseas affairs."

FYI- WWICS' (Parvinder and Devinder Sandhu) still mentioned as registered consultant on CIC site (ICCRC)

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
munir.ladha said:
(INDIAN) said:
""""

site for above news- http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-02-15/chandigarh/31062658_1_raid-head-office-police-probe

"CHANDIGARH: Tightening its noose around one of the biggest immigration company of the region *****, the Special Investigation Team (SIT) of Chandigarh Police, on Tuesday, conducted a raid at their sprawling head office in Phase VI, Mohali.

***** was booked by Chandigarh Police on February 2 as they were dealing with work permit visa without procuring any licence from the Union ministry of Indian overseas affairs."

FYI- wwic' (Parvinder and Devinder Sandhu) still mentioned as registered consultant on CIC site (ICCRC)

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-02-15/chandigarh/31062658_1_raid-head-office-police-probe

wwic Mohali raided, Sec 22 office sealed

Alkesh Sharma, TNN Feb 15, 2012, 07.11AM IST
Tags:
wwic
The Office|
Special Investigation Team

CHANDIGARH: Tightening its noose around one of the biggest immigration company of the region *****, the Special Investigation Team (SIT) of Chandigarh Police, on Tuesday, conducted a raid at their sprawling head office in Phase VI, Mohali.

wwic-s was booked by Chandigarh Police on February 2 as they were dealing with work permit visa without procuring any licence from the Union ministry of Indian overseas affairs

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

(INDIAN) said:

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-02-15/chandigarh/31062658_1_raid-head-office-police-probe

wwic Mohali raided, Sec 22 office sealed

Alkesh Sharma, TNN Feb 15, 2012, 07.11AM IST
Tags:
wwic
The Office|
Special Investigation Team

CHANDIGARH: Tightening its noose around one of the biggest immigration company of the region *****, the Special Investigation Team (SIT) of Chandigarh Police, on Tuesday, conducted a raid at their sprawling head office in Phase VI, Mohali.

wwic-s was booked by Chandigarh Police on February 2 as they were dealing with work permit visa without procuring any licence from the Union ministry of Indian overseas affairs
I wonder if WICCS or "Tim" will refund the money that the pre June applicants have paid for the litigation if Kenney exacts legislation that wipes out the backlog applications by refusing all and refunding fee. Should be interesting.

Hossein arefi

Star Member
May 26, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
AEO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/10/2011
AOR Received.
PER received on 5th Jan 2012
IELTS Request
With documents
File Transfer...
In Process- second line " We started the processing of your file on 16/08/2012"
Med's Request
12/12/12
Med's Done....
25/12/12
Interview........
3rd Line 26/01/2013
Passport Req..
10/02/2013
VISA ISSUED...
05/03/2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah on Oct 2013
Dear Indian,
I had a bad experience with WWICS in Kuwait. This agency checked all my documents and told me that i'm eligible for immigration as Federal Skilled Worker.
They Offered me 50% if i paid the fees in advance, so, i paid about US$3000, and never heard any thing from them after 4 months they told me because you couldn't get the IELTS Band, your file will be cancelled.
After more than 10 emails to their head office in India, i couldn't get a cent from my money.
Therefore, as our friend INDIA said, don't believe this agency, they will take your money, even they will offer you to pay anything, they will accept any amount, because that will be profit for them without giving any service.
WWICS are cheaters,,,,

SP88

Oct 17, 2011
PMM said:
Hi

I wonder if WICCS or "Tim" will refund the money that the pre June applicants have paid for the litigation if Kenney exacts legislation that wipes out the backlog applications by refusing all and refunding fee. Should be interesting.
what will be interesting is if CIC dismisses the backlog applications by law or by fiddeling with the points to the disadvantage of the applicants

what will be interesting is if CIC will make innocent applicants scapegoats for its flawed policies in the name of modernising immigration system

what will be interesting is if CIC will tarnish the fair image of Canada and undermine Canadian values of fair play and justice

if the backlog is dismissed the applicants will be able reconstruct their lives sooner or later
but Canada will never be able to claim back the lost prestige

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SP88 said:
what will be interesting is if CIC dismisses the backlog applications by law or by fiddeling with the points to the disadvantage of the applicants

what will be interesting is if CIC will make innocent applicants scapegoats for its flawed policies in the name of modernising immigration system

what will be interesting is if CIC will tarnish the fair image of Canada and undermine Canadian values of fair play and justice

if the backlog is dismissed the applicants will be able reconstruct their lives sooner or later
but Canada will never be able to claim back the lost prestige
TRUE

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
9-06-2010/25-08-2010 2nd AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Re: WWIC s Ask To Pay 700 $ TO PREJUNE APPLICANTS for FILING court case aganist

I ALSO APPLY THROUGH WWICS.. I GET MY E-STATUS CHANGE 2 DECISION MADE. I GET MY 2ND AOR IN JULY 2010 AND IN PROCESS STATUS IN AUGUST 2011 SINCE THEN I AM WAITING FOR MY MEDICAL REQUEST AND THIS MONTH BEGINNING MY E-STATUS CHANGE TO DECISION MADE.... I AM WORRIED BECAUSE WHEN I CAL THEM THEY TOLD ME THEY DID NOT RECIEVE ANYTHING FROM CHC.. OUR EVERYTHING WAS COMPLETE AS WE WERE WORKING COUPLE AND WE WANT TO TAKE A SERVICES OF A CONSULTING COMPANY.. BUT HEARING ALL THIS I AM SO PISSED OFF.. I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WHERE I DON'T KLNOW WHAT 2 DO.. TRST THEM OR SEND AND ENQUIRY TO CHC LONDON PLEASE GUIDE ME I AM VERY MUCH PISSED OFF....

I SUBMIT MY APPLICATION IN FEB 2010
1ST FILE NUMBER CAME IN APRIL END I SEND COMPLETE PAPERS IN JUNE AND I GOT MY 2ND FILE NUMBER IN JULY. MY E-STATUS CHANGE FROM RECIEVED BY VISA OFICE 2 IN-PROCESS IN AUGUST 2011... I WAS WAITING FOR MY MEDICAL AND SOME DAYS BACK I SEE THIS STATUS BUT INSIDE IS SAME PLZ SOMEONE GUIDE ME WHAT 2 DO.. I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY HAVE DONE WITH OUR DOCUMENTS.... WAS THAT ALL OR THEY MISS SOMETHING OR DO SOMETHING WRONG AS THEY ARE NOT DOING THEIR WORK PROPERLY.

REGARDS
NADEEM

naaz12

Mar 11, 2012
india
Doc's Request.
not yet..
AOR Received.
4 April 2018
LANDED..........
by gods grace will be there...
Re: WWIC s Ask To Pay 700 $ TO PREJUNE APPLICANTS for FILING court case aganist

Nadeem_jee said:
I ALSO APPLY THROUGH *****.. I GET MY E-STATUS CHANGE 2 DECISION MADE. I GET MY 2ND AOR IN JULY 2010 AND IN PROCESS STATUS IN AUGUST 2011 SINCE THEN I AM WAITING FOR MY MEDICAL REQUEST AND THIS MONTH BEGINNING MY E-STATUS CHANGE TO DECISION MADE.... I AM WORRIED BECAUSE WHEN I CAL THEM THEY TOLD ME THEY DID NOT RECIEVE ANYTHING FROM CHC.. OUR EVERYTHING WAS COMPLETE AS WE WERE WORKING COUPLE AND WE WANT TO TAKE A SERVICES OF A CONSULTING COMPANY.. BUT HEARING ALL THIS I AM SO PISSED OFF.. I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WHERE I DON'T KLNOW WHAT 2 DO.. TRST THEM OR SEND AND ENQUIRY TO CHC LONDON PLEASE GUIDE ME I AM VERY MUCH PISSED OFF....

I SUBMIT MY APPLICATION IN FEB 2010
1ST FILE NUMBER CAME IN APRIL END I SEND COMPLETE PAPERS IN JUNE AND I GOT MY 2ND FILE NUMBER IN JULY. MY E-STATUS CHANGE FROM RECIEVED BY VISA OFICE 2 IN-PROCESS IN AUGUST 2011... I WAS WAITING FOR MY MEDICAL AND SOME DAYS BACK I SEE THIS STATUS BUT INSIDE IS SAME PLZ SOMEONE GUIDE ME WHAT 2 DO.. I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY HAVE DONE WITH OUR DOCUMENTS.... WAS THAT ALL OR THEY MISS SOMETHING OR DO SOMETHING WRONG AS THEY ARE NOT DOING THEIR WORK PROPERLY.

REGARDS
NADEEM
apply for CAIPS notes....

Aquib

Apr 19, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
JULY 2010
IELTS Request
SUBMIT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
FEB 2010
Med's Request
09 FEB 2012
Med's Done....
27 Feb 2012
Interview........
Medical received 12 March
Passport Req..
15 April 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30 April 2012
LANDED..........
Sep 18 2012 Shuker Allah.
(INDIAN) said:
Dear Friends,
Hi all Friends i have heard from some of my friends that they receiveD e-mails from WWIC-s in which WWIC-s ask them to pay 700$ from their pocket to file case aganist CIC for prejune .But dear friend kindly do not that .CIC already commit that they clear backlog in 2012 -2013.As per my calculation these Organisations like Wwic-s do not have money to pay salaries their employees.we seen that in 2011 only 5200 case file till date for MI3 catagories through out world and their more than 100000 immgration agencies(canam,wwic-s,eastweast etc).so there are only 1 case for 200 agencies.soo think how these agencies pay salaries to their employees.they are making fool peoples who apply from WWIC-S or other agency . so do not pay any thing TO WWIC s OR ANY agencies IN panic mood .
see the link where kenny promise to clear backlog

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2011/2011-11-03.asp
regards
indian
Unread right brother, 1+ for you

MANISHMEHTA

Jul 21, 2010
VADODARA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb-2010
Doc's Request.
mar-2010
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
25/06/2012
Med's Done....
13/07/2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
25/06/2012
VISA ISSUED...
22/01/13
LANDED..........
May'13
(INDIAN) said:
thx i said about WWIC in December 17, 2011 that they are back listed
Indian
Dear All and Indian

Just to share things my case was turn into decision made and my consultant was also same as here.

The case was jenuine and wrong fully decision made, they wrote reconsideration letter and same was reopend by CHC ND.

So don't directly blame on anybody.

We don't know some time applicants are hiding fact and after that they are blaming to consultant.

Manish Mehta.

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.