+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wrong stamping visitor visa instead of super visa

yyc1865

Feb 17, 2018
Hi guyz,

I applied super visa for my father. Unfortunately he got visitor visa V-1 stamp on passport. What should I do ? . Please help me.

TIA

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi guyz,

I applied super visa for my father. Unfortunately he got visitor visa V-1 stamp on passport. What should I do ? . Please help me.

TIA
The officer can decide to issue a regular TRV rather than a super visa. It looks like this is what happened to your father. You have two choices. Your father can use the TRV to travel. Or you can submit a new application for a super visa. If you want to submit a new super visa application, you should strengthen the application (e.g. your father should show more ties to his home country).

yyc1865

Feb 17, 2018
The officer can decide to issue a regular TRV rather than a super visa. It looks like this is what happened to your father. You have two choices. Your father can use the TRV to travel. Or you can submit a new application for a super visa. If you want to submit a new super visa application, you should strengthen the application (e.g. your father should show more ties to his home country).
thanks for your reply.

actually my already already visited Canada in 2018 for 2 years and went back to home country before validity of super visa. He applied for new passport as older passport got expired and super visa too. so that he applied again for super visa. I don't know why Officer gave him visitor visa even my father attached super visa insurance and biometric attached with application.

Reactions: scylla

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
thanks for your reply.

actually my already already visited Canada in 2018 for 2 years and went back to home country before validity of super visa. He applied for new passport as older passport got expired and super visa too. so that he applied again for super visa. I don't know why Officer gave him visitor visa even my father attached super visa insurance and biometric attached with application.
Could be an error or could or the visa officer had concerns about the supervisa approval.