+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Worse situation ever. What should I do?

AHMGBP

Aug 11, 2017
This is a long story and it's been going on for almost 20 years.

The story is, we lost all our papers when we were leaving Canada. We had to appeal through the court and the we won and the judge said bring them back to canada in 2005.

The Canadian embassy did not give us the paper till the lawyer called the embassy and asked for my dads file. What happened was a mistake by the embassy and they sent him two files, an original and a new one they created. After they knew their mistake they brought us with a visa then gave us a 1 year PR card. When we tried renewing them they wouldn't and called a declared a deportation against us. After that we lost every appeal, and we lost the PRRA although we are Palestinian by blood and do not hold any documents. They wouldn't approve our pre risk removal assement to Gaza Strip. They couldn't deport us and 2 years after they sent us a letter saying they can't deport us.

All of this is happening because the reason says we didn't meet the obligation of being in canada for 3 years within the 5 years?

I mean the judge told us to come back and they delayed giving us the visa to return? We been here for a decade now struggling with this complicated process and we have no idea what to do now...

I am a twenty year old man who's been here since 10 years old. I don't know what I have done to deserve a misreable and complicated life like this. I have no documentation on me and I can't do anything since I don't have an identity.

I spoke to every lawyer in my city, and immigration lawyer offices and they said there is nothing you really can do at this moment. Everything we could do we have done and everything got rejected. Our lawyer was a great lawyer and when the court time came he changed, he wouldn't say a word in front of the judge it's like he was told not to talk so we lose the case? I am actually so lost right now and I have no clue what to do. We did the PRRA assement and it was denied and we appealed it in court but it was rejected with no doubt without even a hearing. Now every lawyer we ask for help they say they don't know where to go from here.

My parents are very old now and not in a very good situation both physically and mentally. We are having money issues so even if a lawyer would want to help us we don't have the fees for him. The government doesn't assist non Canadians with health or a living standard.

Am I just going to live my entire life like this? Canada accepts refugees every yearly, by the thousands and they can't accept us? Even the officer who's suppose to do the deportation said is it such a big deal! I don't see why the immigration can't just can't let it go seeing they can't even deport you?

We can't even get a job or anything so how am I suppose to live?

What can I do? Please help me

Last edited:

angel2014

Jun 30, 2014

The story is, we lost all our papers when we were leaving Canada. We had to appeal through the court and the we won and the judge said bring them back to canada in 2005.

The Canadian embassy did not give us the paper till the lawyer called the embassy and asked for my dads file. What happened was a mistake by the embassy and they sent him two files, an original and a new one they created. After they knew their mistake they brought us with a visa then gave us a 1 year PR card. When we tried renewing them they wouldn't and called a declared a deportation against us. After that we lost every appeal, and we lost the PRRA although we are Palestinian by blood and do not hold any documents. They wouldn't approve our pre risk removal assement to Gaza Strip. They couldn't deport us and 2 years after they sent us a letter saying they can't deport us.

All of this is happening because the reason says we didn't meet the obligation of being in canada for 3 years within the 5 years?

I mean the judge told us to come back and they delayed giving us the visa to return? We been here for a decade now struggling with this complicated process and we have no idea what to do now...

I am a twenty year old man who's been here since 10 years old. I don't know what I have done to deserve a misreable and complicated life like this. I have no documentation on me and I can't do anything since I don't have an identity.

I spoke to every lawyer in my city, and immigration lawyer offices and they said there is nothing you really can do at this moment. Everything we could do we have done and everything got rejected. Our lawyer was a great lawyer and when the court time came he changed, he wouldn't say a word in front of the judge it's like he was told not to talk so we lose the case? I am actually so lost right now and I have no clue what to do. We did the PRRA assement and it was denied and we appealed it in court but it was rejected with no doubt without even a hearing. Now every lawyer we ask for help they say they don't know where to go from here.

My parents are very old now and not in a very good situation both physically and mentally. We are having money issues so even if a lawyer would want to help us we don't have the fees for him. The government doesn't assist non Canadians with health or a living standard.

Am I just going to live my entire life like this? Canada accepts refugees every yearly, by the thousands and they can't accept us? Even the officer who's suppose to do the deportation said is it such a big deal! I don't see why the immigration can't just can't let it go seeing they can't even deport you?

Same story my friend . Stuck in canada from 10 years . They are neither giving status nor sending me back home which I begged CBSA . Haven't seen family form 10 years ..

Reactions: AHMGBP

IslandYCD

Aug 16, 2017
Nanaimo, BC
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
16-08-2017

Wow ... one option that might work for you is to go to the press and share your story. If you live in a community that has a local newspaper or television station, reach out to them. Contact a reporter there or an editor via e-mail and tell them your story. If you live in a bigger city, like Toronto. Do the same thing, reach out to one of the larger papers or television stations. Sharing your story might generate some movement in your case. Nothing is guaranteed of course, but at this point it is probably worth a shot.

AHMGBP

Aug 11, 2017
Yes I was just talking to my family about this. I know the Canadian immigration office won't do anything if we are silent. We will need to step up and be heard otherwise they wouldn't do a thing to help us. Your advice was magnificent, I thank you for reading and sharing your advice.
Wow ... one option that might work for you is to go to the press and share your story. If you live in a community that has a local newspaper or television station, reach out to them. Contact a reporter there or an editor via e-mail and tell them your story. If you live in a bigger city, like Toronto. Do the same thing, reach out to one of the larger papers or television stations. Sharing your story might generate some movement in your case. Nothing is guaranteed of course, but at this point it is probably worth a shot.
I

IslandYCD

Aug 16, 2017
Nanaimo, BC
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
16-08-2017
Yes I was just talking to my family about this. I know the Canadian immigration office won't do anything if we are silent. We will need to step up and be heard otherwise they wouldn't do a thing to help us. Your advice was magnificent, I thank you for reading and sharing your advice.

I

Where are you located? I can tell you which media outlet to contact if you want guidance.

IslandYCD

Aug 16, 2017
Nanaimo, BC
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
16-08-2017
I am located in London Ontario.
Try reaching out to the London Free Press since it's your local paper. I am trying to give you more information but I cannot post it for some reason. You'll need to dig around on their website to find the page for contact/editorial department. Worst case click on a local story and find the reporter's name and e-mail or call them.

Reactions: devilsofnj

angel2014

Jun 30, 2014
Why couldn't they remove you?
I don't have passport to go back and Indian embassy doesn't help refugees . My agent left me at airport without giving me passport . So m not even sure if I ever had passport when I came to Canada . N now there is no way to get passport :(

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I don't have passport to go back and Indian embassy doesn't help refugees . My agent left me at airport without giving me passport . So m not even sure if I ever had passport when I came to Canada . N now there is no way to get passport :(
You must have had a passport if you flew to Canada

angel2014

Jun 30, 2014
You must have had a passport if you flew to Canada
I was so young when I came to Canada and that person never handed me passport while travelling . N when we arrived he was disappear on me at airport after we completed immigration and came out :(

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You should be able to order a set of new documents from the Indian embassy if you are an Indian citizen. You will have to pay for new documents but otherwise not an uncommon request.

nidee

Jun 13, 2017

Your Family can apply under the humanitarian and compassionate grounds (I believe you have a good case for this). This is an application for when you're basically not qualified to become a Permanent Resident but since you've lived in Canada long enough to have integrated your life into Canadian life and cultures and will probably face undue hardship if sent back to your country.

AHMGBP

Aug 11, 2017
Yes, thank you very much.

I was looking forward to applying for human and componsionate grounds but some lawyers say we need to have net income. My parents are very old. My dad is 66 and my mom is 56. I don't know how they'd be capable of finding a job with good income if they are old and mom never worked. She basically been a housewife her entire life.

I might still apply and discarding what lawyers are saying because a lot of people are telling me to apply for HnC.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Are you sure you haven't had an H&C yet? What type of appeal did you have when you were allowed to return to Canada after not meeting you RO?