World Education Service (WES) for ECA :: FSWP 2013

mosharafbabu

May 11, 2013
FSWP Credential Assessment Package $180.00
International Express $100.00
Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) $36.40

TOTAL ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::$ 316.40

Such fees I am paying for ECA to WAS..

Would anyone kindly share who got already the reports from WES that, how long they really took to done ECA & send the report to applicants??

Secondly, if I pay by DD, total $ 317, WES will start ECA work after encasement the amount at there bank ?? How to enclosed DD with sealed & signed envelop while send by DHL or other post to WES??

Thirdly, If it is ok if I pay by my relatives MasterCard in case to pay the fees, that that time I will send only 'sealed & signed' envelop to them ...right??

Thanks..........

michalovy

Star Member
Mar 24, 2013
Poland
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Doc's Request.
17-06-2013
mosharafbabu said:
FSWP Credential Assessment Package $180.00
International Express $100.00
Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) $36.40

TOTAL ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::$ 316.40

Such fees I am paying for ECA to WAS..

Would anyone kindly share who got already the reports from WES that, how long they really took to done ECA & send the report to applicants??

Secondly, if I pay by DD, total $ 317, WES will start ECA work after encasement the amount at there bank ?? How to enclosed DD with sealed & signed envelop while send by DHL or other post to WES??

Thirdly, If it is ok if I pay by my relatives MasterCard in case to pay the fees, that that time I will send only 'sealed & signed' envelop to them ...right??

Thanks..........
I took the standard 7-day service. It took them in fact 10 working days to process. As the delivery option I chose registered international mail - it was sent on Friday and I got it in Poland on Tuesday, which was pretty quick.
I cannot help you with the DD question.
Regarding your relatives paying - there is no problem as long as the service is paid. :) It really does not matter who pays.

ampcu

Jun 2, 2013
Hello Everybody,
I have sent my document to WES. I have paid the International mail Service because i live in Cuba. But now,
I would like my documents to be received by a friend in Canada ( or someone else other than me). Is it possible ?
Or it is compulsory for the applicant to receive the WES´report ?
I have this doubt because in the receipient information I could change the delivery address but it still appears my name !!!!

i would appreciate your opinons !!

Thanks

mosharafbabu

May 11, 2013
ampcu said:
Hello Everybody,
I have sent my document to WES. I have paid the International mail Service because i live in Cuba. But now,
I would like my documents to be received by a friend in Canada ( or someone else other than me). Is it possible ?
Or it is compulsory for the applicant to receive the WES´report ?
I have this doubt because in the receipient information I could change the delivery address but it still appears my name !!!!

i would appreciate your opinons !!
So far I think its possible, in case of Name issue Please email them with your WES ref#

Thanks

kashka

May 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
Doc's Request.
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
23-07-2013 (PER)
File Transfer...
08-08-2013
Med's Request
07-05-2014
Med's Done....
27-05-2014 Med's Received 06-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2014
LANDED..........
03-04-2015

mosharafbabu

May 11, 2013
kashka said:
Check out the discussion for the experiences of other members:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/wes-eca-applicants-lets-network- [/quote] Noted..