workplace photos

deep9

Apr 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do we need to send workplace photos in the 120 days file?

deep9

Apr 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NewYorker said:
Workplace photos? Is this a new requirement?
That is what I am trying to check. Aomeone mentioned this to me , so I just wanted to know if this is needed.

ali786leo

Star Member
Jun 23, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi as far there is no news in cic web site that you have to provide the workplace photos and what reason you have provide work place photos

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That requirement sounds very absurd. What is that likely to prove?

Sonu81

Star Member
May 20, 2009
deep9 said:
please also send photos of the institute where u got your bachelors degree and any other degree as well....dont miss that...

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deep9 said:
NO.
This is just nonsense. Stop confusing people Man. Stick to the main theme.

boltz

Jul 30, 2009
Answer to your question: No; not required; neither is it mentioned any where. All I have heard of such requirement was with US immigration only; not Canada Immigration.

Moving forward: on a second thought:
just joking; no offence meant; on the lighter side:

it might be a good idea to send a stack of photos so as to clear ALL the confusions - say things like sitting in study room studying with clock placed on table which shows the date (to prove you studied while obtaining degree), sitting on a bike next to office campus with the company board, may be some pics in working posture with laptop/computer, what about writing the actual examinations during universities?

oops, just forgot, what about paying money into the bank for Proof of funds; cant forget that!

lastly a pic with handshaking with local police (imp: both be smiling), so there are no issues with police clearance...

pardon me, if I have forgotten proving ne thing else - actually i cant think of proving pictorally the stuff like english proficiency, adaptability, etc ---- seniors can throught better thought on to this!

Sonu81

Star Member
May 20, 2009
Sonu81 said:
deep9 said:
please also send photos of the institute where u got your bachelors degree and any other degree as well....dont miss that...
make sure u dont only take photos of inside workplace but also from outside too...that will accelerate the PR process...and if u attach top view from google earth, that will put the process on cruise....

ramneek

Star Member
Aug 2, 2009
hi all all r kidding on d ques, even my consultant had demanded workplace photographs (2-3) frm me in working posture.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramneek said:
hi all all r kidding on d ques, even my consultant had demanded workplace photographs (2-3) frm me in working posture.
Oh really. Amazing. Good.