+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

working rand returning to work online

Nov 7, 2016
I am a soon to be returning to work and working online also . I am a returning writer for online magazines and design interior design and decorator magazines, and I want to write for Indesign magazine , I like to have a list of the topics that I am writing about and to be sent a list of the topics so I know what I am writing about and to know too, snce I will be working for the magazine online here and doing the work and writing here

.I am returning writer and authour myself, and I am looking for an authour website where I can communicate and chat with other returning writers in this field, and I haven\t written or had my last book out a ever since last year, so I also need the writing prompts and writing exercises and writing workshops in help there with returning and also looking for work to be employed in this field back again later, and I have written in different genres including fantasy, faerie, fiction, nonfiction, poetry (poetry books), romance, etc. I want to come back and I need to do these writing prompts/exercises and workshops online also here. I also like to have a list of the genres/ topics to work on also here online, so I know which one to work one, though I can also multitask, and work at both the same time, the writing prompts and exercises and workshops and finding work also, that will be separate, not together. I want to get and create an authour website , where as a returning authour where authours can create websites and this is all I can find, I have had a lot of problems finding one.

I also want to come back to writing articles I really need also to come back to that first and still like to have a list of topics there when writing about, and I also write in more than one topic there. I am also returning as a writer writing for online magazines and online magazines also and so far I haven't heard back from them and to create a new portfolio and writing samples with them and also with writing prompts to work on and writing exercises online and what they have in terms of writing workshops online, and also doing the work online for them as a writer returning while doing the work online and also since I am also returning in these fields also and I need the with and also eventually finding employment in these fields here myself also including those also as a returning writer, also doing the actual work online here. Since there will probably not be any of the writing prompts and exercises and workshops not there, it will be different with articles and freelance and also with making samples. I need freelance to help me with coming back to work.

I do design interior design and decorating, and I also want to come back to writing articles I really need also to come back to that first and still like to have a list of topics there when writing about, and I also write in more than one topic there. I am also returning as a writer writing for online magazines and online magazines also and so far I haven't heard back from them and to create a new portfolio and writing samples with them and also with writing prompts to work on and writing exercises online and what they have in terms of writing workshops online, and also doing the work online for them as a writer returning while doing the work online and also since I am also returning in these fields also and I need the with and also eventually finding employment in these fields here myself also including those also as a returning writer, also doing the actual work online here. Since there will probably not be any of the writing prompts and exercises and workshops not there, it will be different with articles and freelance and also with making samples.

I want to write for political blogs here in canada and eventually also online political magazines here in Canada. I have been having far too may problems when it comes to writing and creating my own blog and no one has seen any of them, I haven't even had that many my self at all and I have barely even seen mine and even know how to get started, and I still need help. Cancelled my account in political storm since no one has even seen any of my articles there too. I also gave up the search of creating my own political blog since I want to write for political blogs .

It is just that as a vocalist and a returning one in my case. It is more not fully opening up the voice and it is limited in opening up more and still getting better with warming up, it still improves with the warming up it is with opening up and further and with pitch too, and I can't do the shoulder rolls because I have a medical situation with my left shoulder and really upper back and the back of the neck and the neck in front. I know which ones to practice now, since before I did voice lessons warmups and practicing, but instead as a vocalist it is the vocal warmup videos and practicing.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
What exactly is the point of this very long and confusing post ? What exactly are you on about ?

Nov 7, 2016
I want to return to work and in my careers also and I am still an illegal immigrant and am undocumented here in Canada and have no status, and I am looking into work and returning to work for illegal immigrants in canada, and starting all over with passports and visas and social insurance number and looking for immigration consulting and settlement services, etc.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
TatianaWintherWaisanen said:
I want to return to work and in my careers also and I am still an illegal immigrant and am undocumented here in Canada and have no status, and I am looking into work and returning to work for illegal immigrants in canada, and starting all over with passports and visas and social insurance number and looking for immigration consulting and settlement services, etc.
If you've been in Canada for over 90 days without status - it's too late to restore your status from within Canada and be able to work. Your only option is to leave Canada.