+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit rejected

Gurkamal

Jan 13, 2016
Hi everyone I was finished my study in 2014 December and after I was apply for work permit in March 2015 and In May1 I got the email from Cic that you have to pay $100 more for wp and I pay that but forget to submit the receipt and my wp got rejected and after I apply again with new application ( I didn't Peruse the old file) for wp and this time I make cover page that I am applying for wp second time before my work permit got reject I written every detail that what happen last time and I also give the receipt number and application number and second time my wp rejected again this Time they told me that your 90 day period is over so you are not eligible for wp and on that time I don't have a visa so I am in restoration so I go to the lawyer and he said me to apply for study permit to get your status restore first then we will apply for wp again so I want to know that if I apply now so is it possible that I can get wp again please help me with this !!

Mohammad Wally

Star Member
Oct 19, 2013
Dear,

Sorry to hear about that. In your post you said that you forgot to give the receipt. Which means the fault is from your side. I am not sure what you can do at this moment. Maybe seniors will be able to help you.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Your situation is very complicated. However I think it's unfortunately too late to apply for a PGWP.

As you know, to qualify for a PGWP you must apply within 90 days of completing your schooling. Applying to restore your study permit won't fix this. But maybe your lawyer know something I don't. I don't think what your lawyer is suggesting has any chance of working.

kennykay

Nov 23, 2015
scylla said:
Your situation is very complicated. However I think it's unfortunately too late to apply for a PGWP.

As you know, to qualify for a PGWP you must apply within 90 days of completing your schooling. Applying to restore your study permit won't fix this. But maybe your lawyer know something I don't. I don't think what your lawyer is suggesting has any chance of working.
Scylla,you had earlier on another topic stated that to qualify for positive consideration of a restoration of status/application for pgwp,one should simultaneously pay for the extension of one's study permit .But it seems you have a contrary opinion in this instance.

ujont

Jan 7, 2016
Gurkamal said:
Hi everyone I was finished my study in 2014 December and after I was apply for work permit in March 2015 and In May1 I got the email from Cic that you have to pay $100 more for wp and I pay that but forget to submit the receipt and my wp got rejected and after I apply again with new application ( I didn't Peruse the old file) for wp and this time I make cover page that I am applying for wp second time before my work permit got reject I written every detail that what happen last time and I also give the receipt number and application number and second time my wp rejected again this Time they told me that your 90 day period is over so you are not eligible for wp and on that time I don't have a visa so I am in restoration so I go to the lawyer and he said me to apply for study permit to get your status restore first then we will apply for wp again so I want to know that if I apply now so is it possible that I can get wp again please help me with this !!
so when did you apply for restoration, after first refusal or second refusal? can you paste your refusal letter please?