+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit refusal

fawadmlk08

Apr 21, 2021
i applied from Pakistan but im working currently in Iraq and i applied independently, of course i have shown my family ties , really no clue why i got refusal? just waiting for my notes....
That's really bad. You have your family here and you submitted your case from home country then there is no reason for rejection.

Husnain Muddasar

Feb 10, 2022
What were reasons for refusal? What is the NOC for the LMIA? Place of employment? Do you have work experience in the NOC?
the below reasons are mentioned. in the letter
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I got employment letter from one of very famous restaurant chain in tornado and My NOC is 6322 and i have good experience in my profession in five stars hotels and currently as well I'm working as a chef with branded five star hotel.

Husnain Muddasar

Feb 10, 2022
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I got employment letter from one of very famous restaurant chain in tornado and My NOC is 6322 and i have good experience in my profession in five stars hotels and currently as well I'm working as a chef with branded five star hotel.

sorry place is (Toronto city)

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

Order GCMS notes. Do you live in your country of citizenship? Do you have family in Canada? Do you have IELTS score? Is this famous chain - upscale or dine in (Name it if you want)? Did you apply for your whole family to come with you? If so, you may want to apply alone.

Husnain Muddasar

Feb 10, 2022
i have order the GCMS notes already .
No I'm living outside of my country of citizenship as i am working here (IRAQ)
yes i do have IELTS with 6.5 bands over all
its a dine inn restaurant group name is (Mcewan)
No i applied only for me

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
i have order the GCMS notes already .
No I'm living outside of my country of citizenship as i am working here (IRAQ)
yes i do have IELTS with 6.5 bands over all
its a dine inn restaurant group name is (Mcewan)
No i applied only for me
That is an issue because then what are your ties to home country? Need to address that in new application.

Husnain Muddasar

Feb 10, 2022
That is an issue because then what are your ties to home country? Need to address that in new application.
but my family is in my home country ( Pakistan) i only work in Iraq so thts y i shows my ties with my home country pakistan
do still i need to show my ties with Iraq as well ???? ( i can get a re hire letter from my company)

Destination1

Apr 23, 2022
but my family is in my home country ( Pakistan) i only work in Iraq so thts y i shows my ties with my home country pakistan
do still i need to show my ties with Iraq as well ???? ( i can get a re hire letter from my company)
I think if your LMIA is valid you can still reapply. Go through the lawyer, don’t take any risk .

Mintu1967

Apr 21, 2022
I am on visitor visa to canada from india. I am 55, (having heavy truck driver license holder from last 10 years). I fond a truck driver job in canada.is it necessary to get LAMIA in your past occupation as in your home country???
Can my work visa be approved?? Age or occupation change does matter in visitor visa conversion to work permit. Guide pls.