+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit Processing Times 2023

Mandalorian

Nov 21, 2019
winnipeg
NOC Code......
the medical you said showed passed last time did you upload the information sheet for those via webform and afterwards you got medical request and you did another medical? if so the the updated results will be sent via panel physician by a week time. hopefully you will get to see them in the coming week as you just did the test.

why their application was rejected do you mind sharing?
I didn't have my PGWP extension at that time. I assumed that they wouldn't process my family's application soon. So, 4 months after I submitted for PGWP extension. I applied SOWP +SP. They rejected saying that Your spouse(ME) doesn't have a valid permit. Her rejected application was processed in a month.
No other reason was mentioned for rejection.

BTW, my kids medicals got passed yesterday. Not sure if it's the new medical or the old one which I submitted through webform.

Tracker says eligibility completed. But their IRCC application mentions that we are reviewing your eligibilty.

priyapkai

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
How long does it take for Biometrics to get updated? I gave mine a month ago and it doesnt seem to updated on my work permit application.

trkm93

Jun 28, 2022
I didn't have my PGWP extension at that time. I assumed that they wouldn't process my family's application soon. So, 4 months after I submitted for PGWP extension. I applied SOWP +SP. They rejected saying that Your spouse(ME) doesn't have a valid permit. Her rejected application was processed in a month.
No other reason was mentioned for rejection.

BTW, my kids medicals got passed yesterday. Not sure if it's the new medical or the old one which I submitted through webform.

Tracker says eligibility completed. But their IRCC application mentions that we are reviewing your eligibilty.
it shows the same for my kids and myself too. on GCkey still says they are reviewing but tracker shows completed for myself, spouse and kids. we are stuck at BGC in progress for the last 2 months now.

priyapkai

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
on IRCC website, I can see biometrics is received same date I submitted and its also showing valid for ten years. But the IVR still keeps saying we need your finger print. When I had called IRCC, the agent said finger print has been received but the agent has not yet updated my application. He just asked me to wait for it to happen. Hence, my question how long it was taking you guys. I will raise a webform as you suggested. Thanks.

anshu0587

Apr 17, 2023
on IRCC website, I can see biometrics is received same date I submitted and its also showing valid for ten years. But the IVR still keeps saying we need your finger print. When I had called IRCC, the agent said finger print has been received but the agent has not yet updated my application. He just asked me to wait for it to happen. Hence, my question how long it was taking you guys. I will raise a webform as you suggested. Thanks.
Check status in application tracker. If it is updated there then no need to worry.

malihakhan8

May 23, 2017
i applied for close work permit for my self since I'm main applicant, for spouse open work permit and kids visiter and study permit my all family members got ppr and visa get stamped, but for me got only bvl on 17th March same day all get ppr still no update, it's more than a month , now I’m worry I tried to call IRCC Abu Dhabi but no get connected, I rise we from still no response.
thank you
how to call IRCC abu dhabi office?

anshu0587

Apr 17, 2023
I have received PPR yesterday.
Below is timelines -
LMIA approved, GSS catagory
Upfront medical,
Application submission - 30-03-23,
Biometric -06/04/2023,
PPR - 2/05/2023,

priyapkai

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
Then you can't raise webform as well if you don't have access to application.
Ask your lawyer about the biometric status. He can provide it.
Hi I raised webform and gave my email address. I did receive autoresponse email from IRCC. Lets see.

Meanwhile I called IRCC yday and spoke to them about the biometric not being updated yet. They said it will happen and I have to wait...

Reactions: anshu0587

priyapkai

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
I have received PPR yesterday.
Below is timelines -
LMIA approved, GSS catagory
Upfront medical,
Application submission - 30-03-23,
Biometric -06/04/2023,
PPR - 2/05/2023,
Congrats!
Whats your NOC? IT?
LMIA approved means LMIA exempt?

Nig92

May 2, 2023
Hi,
Below is my case timelines.
LMIA approved, GSS Category.
Application submission - 03/03/2023
Medical request - 16/03/2023
After that no updates.
I contacted my lawyer and informed them to check my application status. However, they cannot access their account because it is blocked. They have raised several web forms as well and sent multiple messages to Indian visa center and waiting for the feedback. As per the lawyer, they received several messages regards to my case but cannot open it. I am waiting for my PPR.