+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit applications in CHC London - 2013

maz162

Jun 27, 2013
Well there's irony for you..... I just got my Study Permit and my partners Work Permit approvals through :D

So that is 13 weeks and 3 days. I'm not sure whether it had anything to do with the third email I sent yesterday stating it was becoming urgent for me (I had to make a decision about University housing that I've been offered, by the end of today).

But hopefully everyone else will get there's asap. Good Luck guys.

Londonapp6

Aug 5, 2013
rosey1111 said:
I have no idea! There aren't many people on this forum waiting at the moment...

you
me
Maz
Londonapp

There were a couple of other people Lucky17 and Cushy but they haven't been here for a while so I am assuming they have had a decision. Even Londonapp hasn't been here in a couple of days so maybe also received response.

So that leaves me, you and maz.

Anyone else out there waiting for anything from London?
Hey Guys,

Sorry for being MIA, I was traveling so had limited access to internet. I haven't heard anything back yet either.

MAZ - Congratulations, wish you luck in Canada.

Rosey - I was supposed to start on July 29th, however, my start date has been pushed to August 26th.

I'll keep you posted if I hear anything, going into 11th week today.

rosey1111

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Londonapp6 said:
Rosey - I was supposed to start on July 29th, however, my start date has been pushed to August 26th.

I'll keep you posted if I hear anything, going into 11th week today.
Oh! I thought you probably had a decision. Might be worth sending them a case specific query since it has been over 10 weeks.

mbagheri

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
Hello Everyone
Is there any update about your work permit, I have applied my wife OPW and it is about 8 weeks and no news from London Visa processing office.
Please let me know if you guys have heard anything from them.

Thanks