July 8 2014
Med's Request
July 9, 2014
Med's Done....
July 9, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
july 28, 2014
RabinJi said:
Hi iammikeywilthy glad to know that ur visa is stamped.Whats ur job in Canada?Are you already in Canada?My is 4 months from Riyadh but no update till now.

Regards
Rabin
My work therr will be food counter attendant.I'm still here in Philippines waiting for my plane ticket. Some filipino that i know who process visa they got approved visa in just one month.

sam_ngk

Jan 26, 2014
henry1028 said:
Its almost 9 month now. Until now there's no update? Are you trying send an email in vfs? Me also im still waiting the result of my application. Any way what is your country bro?
i got email on 17th august 2014 from vfs as message is my passport applications has been dispatched i don't know what thats mean exactly yet... gud luck to you guys

henry1028

Aug 11, 2014
sam_ngk said:
i got email on 17th august 2014 from vfs as message is my passport applications has been dispatched i don't know what thats mean exactly yet... gud luck to you guys
I think bro the embassy have a decision on your application. Goodluck bro just pray your application was being approved. Nxt email you will recieve a requeting your passport.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Hi Henry you also applied from Abu Dhabi or from Riyadh.Please share your time line here.

Thanks
Rabin

henry1028

Aug 11, 2014
RabinJi said:
Hi Henry you also applied from Abu Dhabi or from Riyadh.Please share your time line here.

Thanks
Rabin
Im here in kuwait but I pass my application papers in vfs abu dhabi. Im sorry bro I dont know how to see my timeline. Because when I track my application in vfs website in says "your passport status" thats it. How to view my timeline bro?

henry1028

Aug 11, 2014
iammikeywithy said:
I got the same email and got approved visa did you received any attachment? A letter of introduction?
Hi iammikeywithy
My girlfriend recieve an email that her passport have been dispatched. What kind of introduction letter has been attached?

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
congrats!!!!!!!

Jenog

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 19, 2014
AOR Received.
February 19, 2014
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waived
Med's Done....
Waived
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2014
LANDED..........
July 10, 2014
Hi everyone!

It's been almost a month that I am inactive since day 1 landed In Canada. Still summer but the wind
Are so cool. For those who are still waiting for visa approval, Keep your faith strong guys...

Regards,

Jenog

sam_ngk

Jan 26, 2014
those who all are waiting have faith guys i am not sure what is the result of mine as i did not check yet and left my previous company. but since i m in uae they should have send me ppr if my visa is approved but i do not understand they haven't even mentioned clearly that whether my visa application is denied,
after waiting 9 months what is i have got one email says my passport application has been dispatched,,track application below website damm what the heck...
stay positive guys gud luck

GLaxam

Aug 4, 2014
Hi to all kabayan pinoy's who already waiting for approval..can i ask you something about requirements in filling application..who apply here in abu dhabi vfs..it is true that they really need NBI CLEARANCE.?bcoz mine is already expired this august.and its time wasting to process .you need to go to phil embassy to get form and finger print and need to.send to philippines to process there.with your relatives together with your authorization letter.after processing they will send me here.unlike the police clearance.i can get here in abudhabi .but if its really needed.i will do it immediately.

Ur reply much appreciated..thank you ::)

gwennie

Apr 20, 2013
May bf received the email for passport request aug 20. He submitted it that day then he received an email today stating that his application has been approved. He's waiting for the passport now.