20/12/2011
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
13/12/2011
LANDED..........
may be on 30th
Hi Everyone,

I got admission in Centennial College for Bio-Tech Technologist after completing M.Sc in Biology in UK. I was on PSW in UK for the past two years but was doing some odd jobs to pay back my educational loan. My is question is do I have to mention what job I was doing in UK on PSW? do they ask for any pay slips or letter from previous employer? what should I mention in the student questionnaire form? Please Help

Thanks

JK

jay_leo21

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2011
IELTS Request
7 BAND
Med's Done....
20/12/2011
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
13/12/2011
LANDED..........
may be on 30th
Can someone please answer my question...

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jay_leo21 said:
Hi Everyone,

I got admission in Centennial College for Bio-Tech Technologist after completing M.Sc in Biology in UK. I was on PSW in UK for the past two years but was doing some odd jobs to pay back my educational loan. My is question is do I have to mention what job I was doing in UK on PSW? do they ask for any pay slips or letter from previous employer? what should I mention in the student questionnaire form? Please Help

Thanks

JK
Hi,

It’s for you to decide, but you can write “Worked on PSW (write full form) in UK from (specify time)”. If you want you can add more thn one job (in case you wish to fill up the gaps).

Under SPP/General, there is no need to submit any work experience letter. Of course, it’s better if you submit the same. Your work experience letter can show your level of establishment/family tie and its’ helpful. On your ‘Student Questionnaire Form’, you need to mention your past/present work profile, but there is no need to attach any proof. Under General category, you need to attach one FORM 16/ITR (and even that’s not mandatory).

hammad86

Mar 9, 2012
hello Jay,

i situation is same like you , i guess you got the visa could you please share with me what did you write and what documents did you sumbit. I am going to apply from London as well and i am on PSW .. Please need youe help