+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Experience In EE profile doubt

bhaveshsolanki

Jan 24, 2017
Hi folks,

I have a doubt about how much experience should I put up on my ee profile.

I had worked in an mnc from October 2015 to June 2016, but on a third party payroll.
Also my designation was as an intern. I have the relieving letter which states my position as Intern.
So this experience is 9 months.

Thereafter, a gap of 5 months. I joined anotheg mnc as an app engineer to date.

So my experience with latest company is 2 yeard and more.

I am confused what should I write in work experience in ee profile.

Can I count the experience as an intern?

This will increase my points and make work experience as 3 years and more till date.

Please let me know yout imputs.

Last edited:

bhaveshsolanki

Jan 24, 2017
Hello All,

Any inputs on it?

Also I was wondering about what NOC to put up for the 9 months experience as intern

Currently I stand with crs of 408 with 2 years experience.

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Hi folks,

I have a doubt about how much experience should I put up on my ee profile.

I had worked in an mnc from October 2015 to June 2016, but on a third party payroll.
Also my designation was as an intern. I have the relieving letter which states my position as Intern.
So this experience is 9 months.

Thereafter, a gap of 5 months. I joined anotheg mnc as an app engineer to date.

So my experience with latest company is 2 yeard and more.

I am confused what should I write in work experience in ee profile.

Can I count the experience as an intern?

This will increase my points and make work experience as 3 years and more till date.

Please let me know yout imputs.
Ref: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/questions-answers-by-topic.asp?top=29

It says if your work experience as an intern was full-time, continuous and paid, then you can consider this towards your work experience.
You should be good to go for it.

Reactions: bhaveshsolanki

bhaveshsolanki

Jan 24, 2017
Thank You for your inputs.

But one thing I am confused is wjat will be the NOC code of it. It was my past job and the reference letter I got from the company only states that I was working as an intern. It does not give details about jobs and responsibities. More over salary slips too don't mention any jobs and responsibilities.

Any idea how can I tackle this. I am worried post ITA there should'nt be any problem regarding this.

Regards,
Bhavesh

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Thank You for your inputs.

But one thing I am confused is wjat will be the NOC code of it. It was my past job and the reference letter I got from the company only states that I was working as an intern. It does not give details about jobs and responsibities. More over salary slips too don't mention any jobs and responsibilities.

Any idea how can I tackle this. I am worried post ITA there should'nt be any problem regarding this.

Regards,
Bhavesh
Still not to worry at all.
I'll explain.

1) Job 'Title' is never important for NOC. What most important is the job 'Duties'.
If your duties fall into an NOC, you can definitely apply under that NOC, even if your job title is an intern.
IRCC is concerned mainly with the duties done, rather than job title.

Regarding job duties letter:
You can also ask one of your colleagues/seniors who are working in that company with you, to sign a job description (JD) letter for you. It's not required to be on an official letterhead, just a simple paper will suffice. Ask them to do it for you.

So, finally, you submit these docs for your intern experience. (Also same for other experience as well):
- Work experience given by your employer,
- JD letter as said above,
- Pay slips
- Income tax certificate such as Form 16 (optional, if you have it)

Hope it helps.

Reactions: bhaveshsolanki

bhaveshsolanki

Jan 24, 2017
Man,

Thats great!

So my total experience goes to 3 years.

9 months as an Intern and rest two plus years in current company.

This increases my cr points from 408 to 433.

Thanks a ton brother.

Regards,
Bhavesh

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Man,

Thats great!

So my total experience goes to 3 years.

9 months as an Intern and rest two plus years in current company.

This increases my cr points from 408 to 433.

Thanks a ton brother.

Regards,
Bhavesh
It seems if you are having 433 then you'll definitely get an invite in the next draw.

Fasten your seat belts bro..

Start gathering all the docs right now so that you can submit your complete profile within no time after getting ITA.

bhaveshsolanki

Jan 24, 2017
Hmm... My lawyer says no to add those points for Intern.. So my only hope is Ontario pnp and next crs draw for May.. Hope it goes down till 408 ... fingers crossed ....

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Hmm... My lawyer says no to add those points for Intern.. So my only hope is Ontario pnp and next crs draw for May.. Hope it goes down till 408 ... fingers crossed ....
Ohkay man.
It's finally your choice what to do.
All the best..

bhaveshsolanki

Jan 24, 2017
It is not my choice it is my consultancies choice.

I will visit them today and tell then to re create the profile in order to increase the hope for Ontario NoI