+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Format for Job description certificate

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
To all who are struggling to obtain a Job Description letter from their employers, here is to provide you friends with a suggested format of the same.
You can follow this while preparing for your letter.

Name of the person issuing job description letter,
Designation,
Institute/Company name & address,
Email address,
Contact number,
Fax number (if he has it),
Website (if available)

CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYMENT

To whomsoever it may concern,

This is to certify that Mr. / Ms. (Candidate's name) was employed with (Institute/Company name) from (start date) to (end date) on the post of (job title) in Department of (_______). He was a full- / part-time employee working (_____) hours a week. His duties were as per following:

________
________
________
________

(Enumerate your job duties, preferably in bullet points)

The above list is indicative only, and he may have performed some other duties as well based on requirements. This letter is issued on request by (Candidate name).

Name of issuing person,
Stamp.

Date:

nitingpt09

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Hi .. i have a question. I have a total of 5 years of experience. first 2 in a different job code (same company for 2 years) and rest 3 in a different code (same company for 3 years but different than previous one).
How should i proceed?

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
nitingpt09 said:
Hi .. i have a question. I have a total of 5 years of experience. first 2 in a different job code (same company for 2 years) and rest 3 in a different code (same company for 3 years but different than previous one).
How should i proceed?
Obtain different letters for both of the posts.

Dexter00

May 19, 2017
What if we were paid salary in cash for a six month job period?
then will a letter describing this situation by the employer would be reasonable?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
What if we were paid salary in cash for a six month job period?
then will a letter describing this situation by the employer would be reasonable?
Yes. You should ask company to give you Salary or Income Tax Certificate on the official letterhead stamped and signed by authorised person stating your gross salary, income tax deduction (if applicable), and Net Salary drawn in the Six Month period.

I hope it helps.

Dexter00

May 19, 2017
Yes. You should ask company to give you Salary or Income Tax Certificate on the official letterhead stamped and signed by authorised person stating your gross salary, income tax deduction (if applicable), and Net Salary drawn in the Six Month period.

I hope it helps.
Thanks for the reply !

Cheers

mmysa

May 23, 2017
Hello guys.. this forum is very helpful in terms of clearing the doubts which the official websites are unable to clarify.

My concern is Do I need be currently working in the same or different job than I am applying on the basis of?
The thing is I worked as Supervisor from 2012 to 2016 which falls under NOC B.
But currently I'm unemployed.

Does that make a difference to my EE profile or CRS ranking in any way?

Thanks in advance!

Shivaraj_1988

Jul 6, 2017
Hello Guys,

I have experience of 6+ years in IT. currently working in an MNC in Bengaluru, India . This is my 3rd Company. i have got letters from my previous companies. Worried how to get reference letter from current company. if i approach them for letter then my job might be insecure.
cannot ask manager for his help fir the same reason. please suggest any alternatives .

Any help !!!
Thanks in Advance

Shivaraj_1988

Jul 6, 2017
Hi @Shivaraj_1988, how did you manage to get a letter from your company? I am in the same situation as you. Not sure what to do?
Hello HKV,

Finally i was able to get the letter from my manager, but after lot of struggle. i convinced at my best.
If he/she has good impression on you then you can also try this way. tell for what you want it and get it done. All the best.

Reactions: rvallako

rvallako

Sep 3, 2018
Hi Shivaraj, I am also struggling in this regard. Could you please brief me about the letter from your manager whether it was provided on Company letter head. It would would be really grateful if a soft copy be provided on my e-mail, ravikanth.vallakonda@gmail.com

shekharCA

Feb 12, 2019
I am Indian Chartered Accountant and having Certificate of Practuce i.e. i am self employed. How will i get work experience letter. Initian 3 years i was the owner of my firm and after that i am partner