+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work experience counting method..

realzaheer

Sep 29, 2016
Hi, I am a dentist from India.I will be completing my 3 yrs of work experience in April 2018.My crs was 430 with 2 years of work experience till now. My work started on the 1st of April 2015 till date.Hence I was expecting +25 points for 3 years completion in my work in April.However, I am amazed to see the updated score of 455 today.
I over viewed my profile again and everything there is correctly entered including the dates.Now my question from the experts here is how is this update possible?Any suggestions? I am glad to see the addition in my points and confused at the same time....Please help friends...

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi, I am a dentist from India.I will be completing my 3 yrs of work experience in April 2018.My crs was 430 with 2 years of work experience till now. My work started on the 1st of April 2015 till date.Hence I was expecting +25 points for 3 years completion in my work in April.However, I am amazed to see the updated score of 455 today.
I over viewed my profile again and everything there is correctly entered including the dates.Now my question from the experts here is how is this update possible?Any suggestions? I am glad to see the addition in my points and confused at the same time....Please help friends...
You are getting credit for the three years early. This is because of how the calculator works and you should regard it as an error. If you end up getting ITA and have to submit the application before you have actually reached three years of work experience, you'll need to decline the invitation. Don't submit an application until you really have three years of work experience.

realzaheer

Sep 29, 2016
You are getting credit for the three years early. This is because of how the calculator works and you should regard it as an error. If you end up getting ITA and have to submit the application before you have actually reached three years of work experience, you'll need to decline the invitation. Don't submit an application until you really have three years of work experience.
Okay... so if get an ita in the very next draw then I shall submit my application only in april as my 3 yrs are getting complicated in April... is that what u suggest me to do?