Passport Req..
Oct 14
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 14
LANDED..........
March 15
GOGA said:
hello everbody!

i am also planning to apply . learning a lot frm ur experiences.pls be there to help me
right now i am in process of collecting doc's ;).
Hi,
Dear goga just put on ur docs, scan them, upload them, and come in our lane for waiting.

Brieanna

Star Member
Jun 12, 2013
Hello! I am new here and planning to apply under MPNP. My friend staying in Winnipeg will help us. We are planning to apply online, all documents are ready except my worry of weak Settlement Plan. I saw some post that application might get rejected if weak settlement plan. Can someone please help us. Are there any tips on how to do our settlement plan?

Upon reading we know that we fall under MPNP General Stream since we have a friend only and not relative.

I'm currently 28 week pregnant and we dont know where can we add this details. I have my medical reports and not sure what we should do.

Thank you for your assistance and for opening this topic.

ohanne

Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2012
Nomination.....
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Request
09-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-11-2013
Passport Req..
28-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2013
Brieanna said:
Hello! I am new here and planning to apply under MPNP. My friend staying in Winnipeg will help us. We are planning to apply online, all documents are ready except my worry of weak Settlement Plan. I saw some post that application might get rejected if weak settlement plan. Can someone please help us. Are there any tips on how to do our settlement plan?

-just assure them that you are deserving and you have the skills that can contribute to the growth of manitoba. Just be sincere in answering your SP2.

Upon reading we know that we fall under MPNP General Stream since we have a friend only and not relative.

- processing of GS a little bit longer than FS but if they think you are deserving they will grant you Letter of Approval :)

I'm currently 28 week pregnant and we dont know where can we add this details. I have my medical reports and not sure what we should do.

-Details of the new born can follow even if LOA is already granted. Just make sure if you apply for PR your new born should be included and e-mail details and docs to MPNP and CIO.

For more accurate and detailed info am sure other members can give you also advice.

Thank you for your assistance and for opening this topic.

Brieanna

Star Member
Jun 12, 2013
Thank you Ohanne!
SP2 will be provided by my friend right? I didn't see it in the online application, however, i read that SP2 will be sent to my friend directly.

ohanne

Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2012
Nomination.....
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Request
09-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-11-2013
Passport Req..
28-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2013
Brieanna said:
Thank you Ohanne!
SP2 will be provided by my friend right? I didn't see it in the online application, however, i read that SP2 will be sent to my friend directly.
Yes Sp2 will be fill up by your friend and should e-mail it. I suggest you apply on line processing is faster. After you fill up, upload all docs and submitted application. You will be ask to e mail sP2 to your friend. You can also print a copy and discuss with your friend details about yours/his answers to the questions.

Brieanna

Star Member
Jun 12, 2013
ohanne said:
Yes Sp2 will be fill up by your friend and should e-mail it. I suggest you apply on line processing is faster. After you fill up, upload all docs and submitted application. You will be ask to e mail sP2 to your friend. You can also print a copy and discuss with your friend details about yours/his answers to the questions.
Thank you very much, Ohanne! I'll submit it online this Sunday :) wish us luck!

ohanne

Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2012
Nomination.....
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Request
09-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-11-2013
Passport Req..
28-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2013
Brieanna said:
Thank you very much, Ohanne! I'll submit it online this Sunday :) wish us luck!
Goodluck!!! And if you have any other question will try my best to help you out :)

Phil4:13

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone! Im in the process of completing the documents so that we can submit our application at the end of this month. My concern is the settlement plan.... our assets (C$23,000)worth more than what is required(C$16,000 for the family) however, in terms of bank statement, we can only submit C$1250. Our sponsor is encouraging us to submit our application immediately. We know that she has a STRONG financial capacity and has been working for more than 35 years in winnipeg. Is there a big possibility of application rejection since we only have C$1250 in the bank? :)

ohanne

Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2012
Nomination.....
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Request
09-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-11-2013
Passport Req..
28-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2013
Phil4:13 said:
Hello everyone! Im in the process of completing the documents so that we can submit our application at the end of this month. My concern is the settlement plan.... our assets (C$23,000)worth more than what is required(C$16,000 for the family) however, in terms of bank statement, we can only submit C$1250. Our sponsor is encouraging us to submit our application immediately. We know that she has a STRONG financial capacity and has been working for more than 35 years in winnipeg. Is there a big possibility of application rejection since we only have C$1250 in the bank? :)
Just make sure you meet the minimum requirements available in the bank for bs which is as you say 16k for your family.

KHG

Jul 10, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received at CIO 21-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
LOA dated 28-May-2014
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
09-Feb-2015
Med's Request
23-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
10-Mar-2015.. Docs sent to LVo via fedex, received on March 30 2015
Interview........
Decision Made: 17-June-15
Passport Req..
Request received: 10-June-15; passports sent: 12-June-15
VISA ISSUED...
22-June-2015
LANDED..........
19-Aug-2015
ohanne said:
Just make sure you meet the minimum requirements available in the bank for bs which is as you say 16k for your family.
hello Ohanne

Its nice to see that you are continuously supporting the forum members here. I would really appreciate if you could answer my questions also.

1. while submitting the online application, we do not have to submit SP 2 then and there as it will be submitted by the sponsor later on. right?

2. regarding bank statement: will it be ok if we submit a bank certificate rather than the whole statement? because we have just kept our funds in bank and its not more than a week or 2 old. will it have any negative impact? along with the certificate, can we submit the salary account statement of the main applicant? (but definitely it will be lower than the required amount of CAD 14k as we need )

3. is it compulsory that the spouse should also give IELTS? or only the IELTS of the main applicant is ok?

4. under the required docs of employment evidence, they need experience letter from the employers covering all the required details. do we need to submit our salary slips also? please respond according to your personal experience :)

Thanks in advance. I hope my questions will be answered soon.

Regards
KHG

Phil4:13

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ohanne said:
I'm a bit confused with assets and bank statement. At present, we only have accumulated assets of C$23,000 and C$1250 funds in the bank. Would that be enough or we still have to provide the C$1600 in the bank aside from the assets we have? :) I just need clarification, i hope you can enlightened me more about this matter. Thanks.

t.a

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 aug 2010
Doc's Request.
persoanl history plus additional proof were snt in oct 2010
File Transfer...
11 sep2010
Med's Request
waitng for remed,, received REPCC 20th dec 2011,REPCC snt 29 dec 2011
Med's Done....
march 2010--- remed 27 april 2012
Passport Req..
6th december 2012:)
VISA ISSUED...
17th December 2012:) and received on 3rd jan 2013
hi evryone,, i 'm new here,,, just read it today n found this forum very helpfull..

i ve a quick question ,,, fast reply n ur efforts ll highly be appreciated.

i just reached winnipeg 6 mnths ago,,, my parents applied through federal skilled worker,,, but application has been returned aftr 7 years :( meanwhile my father"s age has crossed the max age limit i.e 49 years

my husband is sponsoring my un married sister ,,, my question is if she is the main applicant can my parents be the dependents???
can they apply through my sister forms,,, as my father is above 49 thats y cnt apply through other programs.

kindly help me,,, i read somewhere if main applicant is unmarried then parents are his dependants?? is this true ???

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
t.a said:
hi evryone,, i 'm new here,,, just read it today n found this forum very helpfull..

i ve a quick question ,,, fast reply n ur efforts ll highly be appreciated.

i just reached winnipeg 6 mnths ago,,, my parents applied through federal skilled worker,,, but application has been returned aftr 7 years :( meanwhile my father"s age has crossed the max age limit i.e 49 years

my husband is sponsoring my un married sister ,,, my question is if she is the main applicant can my parents be the dependents???
can they apply through my sister forms,,, as my father is above 49 thats y cnt apply through other programs.

kindly help me,,, i read somewhere if main applicant is unmarried then parents are his dependants?? is this true ???
Your parent can never be regarded as a dependants for the purpose of immigration, it is your children (biological and adopted) that qualify under dependants.

Moinur

Jul 7, 2013
Hello all:

I am happy to join this forum and topics.

Below are my details as of today:

MPNP Family Stream Online Application Submission: 06 July 2013
MPNP File No Received: 06 July 2013

That's all as of today.

Please pray for me.

ohanne

Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2012
Nomination.....
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Request
09-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-11-2013
Passport Req..
28-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2013
KHG said:
hello Ohanne

Its nice to see that you are continuously supporting the forum members here. I would really appreciate if you could answer my questions also.

1. while submitting the online application, we do not have to submit SP 2 then and there as it will be submitted by the sponsor later on. right?

Yes, after you submitted your docs online you will be ask to e-mail the SP2 form to your relatives or friend.

2. regarding bank statement: will it be ok if we submit a bank certificate rather than the whole statement? because we have just kept our funds in bank and its not more than a week or 2 old. will it have any negative impact? along with the certificate, can we submit the salary account statement of the main applicant? (but definitely it will be lower than the required amount of CAD 14k as we need )

Bank cert and bank statement should be submitted. If you have other bank acct include it with cert and statement so they could check your bank history. Make sure you meet the requirements.

3. is it compulsory that the spouse should also give IELTS? or only the IELTS of the main applicant is ok?

Only principal applicant but if your wife can take it and submit it may make an impact to ur app.

4. under the required docs of employment evidence, they need experience letter from the employers covering all the required details. do we need to submit our salary slips also? please respond according to your personal experience :)

No need to submit salary slips.

Thanks in advance. I hope my questions will be answered soon.

Regards
KHG