+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Windsor university September 2017 intake

makpatel18

May 1, 2017
Hi,
I have applied to this university in last week of February ,but my application is still ' in process'.When did you receive you acceptance letter .Please let me know becoz I'm little worried as it has been two months since my application- In process.

Bruce007

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
makpatel18 said:
Hi,
I have applied to this university in last week of February ,but my application is still ' in process'.When did you receive you acceptance letter .Please let me know becoz I'm little worried as it has been two months since my application- In process.
for which course did you apply?
Bcoz for MEng courses the applications done after 31st JAnuary are deffered to Winter 2018 intake.

makpatel18

May 1, 2017
Hi,
I have also applied for meng. For university of Ottawa and Caltorn university for electrical and computer faculty will i have any chances for acceptance .
My cgpa is 9.01/10
Ielts 7 band

Please help

Bruce007

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
makpatel18 said:
Hi,
I have also applied for meng. For university of Ottawa and Caltorn university for electrical and computer faculty will i have any chances for acceptance .
My cgpa is 9.01/10
Ielts 7 band

Please help
Great chances for Ottawa university. I cant say about Carleton bcoz they have accepted 8.5 CGPA guy and rejected 9.0 CGPA guy.
But Ottawa is sure for you.

makpatel18

May 1, 2017
Thanks dear,
But i should say that i have applied to the same in the last week of February and my application says - under evaluation .Should i wait for the acceptance ,u have also send them an electronic copy of ielts result .Do they accept the same.

Reactions: mak1818

viswa001

May 4, 2017
makpatel18 said:
Hi,
hi,

i just say "don't worry"
cz thy usually take 8 weeks to process an application.
i have applied on 14th jan and i got accepted 9 weeks later.

u have far better cgpa thn me ;)
i got rejected from carlton and i did'n applied to ottawa cz i hav heard that their faculties are more french speaking.

Carlton is litl bit tougher but i think ur cgpa keeps it simple.

I tried for MENG-Aerospace in carlton and dnt knw much about ur faculty dept:

Reactions: mak1818