+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

will i be eligible for Quebec immigration??

RimalM

Star Member
Jun 18, 2009
Hello all,

I am also planning to apply for the Quebec immigration. I have following qualification:

Education:- Masters (17 Years' full time university education)
Work experience:-2 yrs 4 months' full time teaching in university
English-Advanced level
French- Intermediate level
Legally living in Germany since 3 yrs

Unmarried.

In these respect will I be eligible for the Quebec Immigration?? And how faster is the process than the FSW?

hope ur best suggestions and remarks.

Thanking u all.

RimalM

mtlguy

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Montreal Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fillout the online assessment at

http://www.form.services.micc.gouv.qc.ca/epi/index.jsp?languageCode=en

This is the official govt of quebec website. If you get a positive reply...i don't see any problems. The fact that you have intermediate knowledge of french should help.

If all goes well, it takes 12-15 months for immigrating through Quebec CSQ program. Some applicants have taken longer and some have process times as short as 8 months.

Goodluck!

accounts

Aug 4, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2010
LANDED..........
August 6 2010
French is must to survive in Quebec

RimalM

Star Member
Jun 18, 2009
yes, i also think that the French language is the most for Quebec immigration. That're the other processes for Quebec?

Hope your answers.

bobine

May 5, 2008
considering what you said, you will be eligible for quebec immigration.
for quebec immigration you need to follow these steps:

1-go to www.cic.gc.ca read the instructions and apply for Quebec Selection Certificate (CSQ).
after that you will be able to apply :

2-the visa

advise:don't leave any blank space ( put N/A if the space doesn't apply to you)

bobine

May 5, 2008
RimalM said:
around how much time does it take to get pr in quebec immigration process?

not for sure but it all depends on how complete is your application every time you apply (for the certificate and for visa)

here is my time frame:
applyed for CSQ........august 2008
got CSQ ..................may 1st 2009
applyed for visa........ july 2009
medicals...................4th august 2009
passport request........november 2009
got visa....................november 2009 ( week after sending passport)

as you can tell it took me too long to get the CSQ this because of blank spaces in my application and incomplete document( they sent back my application for CSQ 3 TIMES!!!!)...after CSQ everything went fast except the 3 months period after medicals which is i believe mandatory.

i've heard that there is a system in place to make things go faster ...anyway chances are yours will take less time than mine and to get some idea of what it could be, just check the time frame on the cic web site for the office in charge of your application.

thanks and good luck
happy hollydays!

bobine

RimalM

Star Member
Jun 18, 2009
bobine said:
not for sure but it all depends on how complete is your application every time you apply (for the certificate and for visa)

here is my time frame:
applyed for CSQ........august 2008
got CSQ ..................may 1st 2009
applyed for visa........ july 2009
medicals...................4th august 2009
passport request........november 2009
got visa....................november 2009 ( week after sending passport)

as you can tell it took me too long to get the CSQ this because of blank spaces in my application and incomplete document( they sent back my application for CSQ 3 TIMES!!!!)...after CSQ everything went fast except the 3 months period after medicals which is i believe mandatory.

i've heard that there is a system in place to make things go faster ...anyway chances are yours will take less time than mine and to get some idea of what it could be, just check the time frame on the cic web site for the office in charge of your application.

thanks and good luck
happy hollydays!

bobine
thanks bobine for ur reply with evidence..

it seems superfaster than the FWS... and write me the french competencies.. which level?

bennyameh

Dec 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For your application to be considered under the Quebec Skilled Worker program, you must satisfy the minimum work experience requirements, prove that you have sufficient funds required for settlement; and earn enough points in the selection factors to meet the pass mark.

The Quebec and Federal governments share jurisdiction over immigration to Quebec. Under the Canada-Quebec Accord, Quebec has the right to set its own selection criteria for migration whereas the Federal government retains jurisdiction over admissibility issues (i.e. medical, security and entry requirements) for migration.
The Quebec Skilled Workers Class differs from the Federal Skilled Worker visa in that it places more emphasis on age,
You can claim five additional points if either you or your spouse/common-law partner completed at least one year of full time work in Canada whilst holding a valid work permit.
Arranged employment:
You can claim five additional points if you have arranged employment.
Relatives in Canada:
You, or your accompanying spouse or common-law partner, has a relative (parent, grandparent, child, grandchild,child of a parent, sibling, child of a grandparent, aunt or uncle, or grandchild of a parent, niece or nephew) who is residing in Canada and is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
Good luck
Benny