+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Why IRCC offices are not working

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why IRCC offices are not working? NO PPR, NO BVL, NO Refusal, NO BIL , nobody receiving any update.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
i know that, i talking about past 20 days activities.
You only asked why offices are not working. Many people on this forum have gotten approved PR, study, work and visitor visas. You don’t specify country. You just asked a general question with no context. When did you apply, from where, is your profile complex?

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You only asked why offices are not working. Many people on this forum have gotten approved PR, study, work and visitor visas. You don’t specify country. You just asked a general question with no context. When did you apply, from where, is your profile complex?
WHy are you getting angry? what wrong i have done? please be clam and nice, Thank you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
WHy are you getting angry? what wrong i have done? please be clam and nice, Thank you
I am not angry. But you asked a very blunt statement - “Why IRCC offices are not working? NO PPR, NO BVL, NO Refusal, NO BIL” This implies that no offices are working at all across the globe, and no one is getting any answers. That is not true and I said that many people on this forum have received PPR for various permits as well as PR.

You have given no context to your question.

Legend6892

Jul 31, 2017
Yes, true. They are not working now. I asked VFS in Saudi Arabia regarding the process, and they said that they are not receiving any response from the Embassy of Canada in Riyadh.

Also, they are hiring staff for IRCC all over the world.