+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Who waiting for MR for more than 8 months. Please join here

SweetDreams

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
all information from my ecas.

1. application received on March 11, 2014
2. application processed on March 12, 2014
3. A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision. (And this status has been for a while and I haven't been contacted either)

AOR received 02 June 2014
no medical exam requested yet

SweetDreams

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
kapil1974 said:
Case 1:
Check your mail for PPR request
Looks like your old medical results sufficient.
Case 2:
With out medicals, Decision made is some thing strange
Sorry for the confusion. Please check my prior post. I only give this info so that people can follow my time line. Thank you :)

bouncer

Mar 17, 2014
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Feb 14
Doc's Request.
9th Feb 14
AOR Received.
17 March 14
IELTS Request
Along with App
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
May I ask few questions?

1) So when did you get document request for updated employee reference letter?

2) Did you send it?

3) yours is decision made? That's either great news or really sad. Depends if you did medicals in last 12 months and paid RPRF?

4) Did you ever apply for GCMS and what does it says?

bouncer

Mar 17, 2014
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Feb 14
Doc's Request.
9th Feb 14
AOR Received.
17 March 14
IELTS Request
Along with App
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
I tried following your old posts. Did you apply for GCMS? That may answer most of your questions. As far is employer reference letter is concerned, you need to furnish the letter of employer for your qualifying period for CEC. Make sure you match all the job duties in NOC but don't just copy paste. Try relating it with your actual work and provide in little more detail

SweetDreams

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
bouncer said:
May I ask few questions?

1) So when did you get document request for updated employee reference letter?

2) Did you send it?

3) yours is decision made? That's either great news or really sad. Depends if you did medicals in last 12 months and paid RPRF?

4) Did you ever apply for GCMS and what does it says?
1) As you can see in my post, document was requested on 13th February 2015

2) No I did not, as I am waiting for inputs and long weekend is almost over.

3. Yes on e-cas but I believe this is not accurate information (it has been like this for over 6 months). I did not do anz medicals in the last 12 months and RPRF is paid.

4. Yes I did and they should be here this week. Been waiting for almost 30 days now.

Thank you :)

bouncer

Mar 17, 2014
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Feb 14
Doc's Request.
9th Feb 14
AOR Received.
17 March 14
IELTS Request
Along with App
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
SweetDreams said:
1) As you can see in my post, document was requested on 13th February 2015

2) No I did not, as I am waiting for inputs and long weekend is almost over.

3. Yes on e-cas but I believe this is not accurate information (it has been like this for over 6 months). I did not do anz medicals in the last 12 months and RPRF is paid.

4. Yes I did and they should be here this week. Been waiting for almost 30 days now.

Thank you :)
Yes friend you are right. The online status is wrong and you are very much in game and looks a strong case

GCMS will answer most of questions.

You need employer letter only for qualifying period of CEC. Make sure you match all your NOC job duties.though don't copy paste. Correlate it with you current job duty and I can see you getting MR soon. All the best friend

SweetDreams

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
bouncer said:
Yes friend you are right. The online status is wrong and you are very much in game and looks a strong case

GCMS will answer most of questions.

You need employer letter only for qualifying period of CEC. Make sure you match all your NOC job duties.though don't copy paste. Correlate it with you current job duty and I can see you getting MR soon. All the best friend

Thank you very much bouncer. I have a few more questions for you.

1. What do you mean by qualifying period of CEC? Is this the time from when I started my application for CEC?

2. I applied under a position of NOC 2141 (A)(work experience gained from 2011-2013) however when I applied for CEC (March 2013), I also submitted my work contract for the job I just started at that time which was classified as NOC 2232 (B). Now the requested Employment Letter refers to NOC 2232 which is skill level B and therefore different from what I have applied originally. Is that something I should be concerned about? At work I performed duties which were also skill A classified.

Thanks again for your help :)

bouncer

Mar 17, 2014
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Feb 14
Doc's Request.
9th Feb 14
AOR Received.
17 March 14
IELTS Request
Along with App
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
SweetDreams said:
Thank you very much bouncer. I have a few more questions for you.

1. What do you mean by qualifying period of CEC? Is this the time from when I started my application for CEC?

2. I applied under a position of NOC 2141 (A)(work experience gained from 2011-2013) however when I applied for CEC (March 2013), I also submitted my work contract for the job I just started at that time which was classified as NOC 2232 (B). Now the requested Employment Letter refers to NOC 2232 which is skill level B and therefore different from what I have applied originally. Is that something I should be concerned about? At work I performed duties which were also skill A classified.

Thanks again for your help :)
You need one of year of work experience to be qualifying for CEC. If you have more than 1 then the period most recent prior to applying. E.g. if you applied in March 2014. Then Feb March 2013 to March 2014. Moreover, try to stick to NOC you performed in qualifying period and declared in form submission and have employer letter vocal about the same. There are huge number of rejections due to NOC mess up so be extra cautious friend. All the best and you are welcome

waqas11

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
4162, 2133
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2014
AOR Received.
05-Mar-2014
Med's Request
17-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
19-Feb-2015
Passport Req..
13-Apr-2015
LANDED..........
02-May-2015
Hi guys,

Good news !! I have received RPRF request from CIC just today, but I am surprised that I haven't received my medicals even yet. I am extremely happy that atleast I got some response from CIC. The wait was getting really painful.

In the start of the email it says the following:

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.

Please provide your thoughts if it is possible to receive RPRF request before the medicals.

Thanks!

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
waqas11 said:
Hi guys,

Good news !! I have received RPRF request from CIC just today, but I am surprised that I haven't received my medicals even yet. I am extremely happy that atleast I got some response from CIC. The wait was getting really painful.

In the start of the email it says the following:

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.

Please provide your thoughts if it is possible to receive RPRF request before the medicals.

Thanks!
Hi,
maybe you've missed the MR. Just make an appointment and go for the medicals. Once you're there the physician can check the system if your name is there or not. If not, just do the medicals upfront and email the scanned document given you by the physician to CIC.

waqas11

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
4162, 2133
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2014
AOR Received.
05-Mar-2014
Med's Request
17-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
19-Feb-2015
Passport Req..
13-Apr-2015
LANDED..........
02-May-2015
nov1061 said:
Hi,
maybe you've missed the MR. Just make an appointment and go for the medicals. Once you're there the physician can check the system if your name is there or not. If not, just do the medicals upfront and email the scanned document given you by the physician to CIC.
Hi nov1061,

I am sure that I have not missed my medical request. I have even checked my spam folder as well, it was not there. Should I contact CIC about it? what would be an appropriate way to contact them, phone or email?

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
waqas11 said:
Hi nov1061,

I am sure that I have not missed my medical request. I have even checked my spam folder as well, it was not there. Should I contact CIC about it? what would be an appropriate way to contact them, phone or email?
What I wanted to say was you could miss the email simply by not getting it to your email address. If I were you I wouldn't contact CIC. I would go for upfront medicals in this stage.

waqas11

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
4162, 2133
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2014
AOR Received.
05-Mar-2014
Med's Request
17-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
19-Feb-2015
Passport Req..
13-Apr-2015
LANDED..........
02-May-2015
nov1061, Thanks for your reply!

I just got another great news!! I received my medical request as well just now. This is such a great day for me!!

Finally got such a big relief!!

pfse

Mar 20, 2014
waqas11 said:
Hi nov1061,

You can call CIC and ask them if there is outgoing email requesting for medical on your application. Pay attention, sometimes they refuse to give you details, but sometimes they are ready to share this info.

waqas11

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
4162, 2133
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2014
AOR Received.
05-Mar-2014
Med's Request
17-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
19-Feb-2015
Passport Req..
13-Apr-2015
LANDED..........
02-May-2015
pfse said:
You can call CIC and ask them if there is outgoing email requesting for medical on your application. Pay attention, sometimes they refuse to give you details, but sometimes they are ready to share this info.
Hi pfse,

I actually just got my medical request as well!

Thanks.