+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Who sends Medicals? Buffalo or Ottawa??

canada.lover

Feb 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anybody tell that whom one should contact if hasn't received medicals? Buffalo or Ottawa?

canada.lover

Feb 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AlbertaGovernor said:
medicals first go to Ottawa. you need to contact ottawa first.
Please can anybody tell me this question WHO SEND MEDICALS? Let me put this question in different words again:

WHO IS THE ONE WHO SENDS MEDICALS OF APPLICANT?

I think still people will give me AG type reply, Let me re-phrase again
FROM WHERE MEDICALS WILL ARRIVE AT APPLICANTS' HOME ADDRESSS?

I think still people will tell me that medicals go to ottawa first so let me again re-phrase my question:

THERE IS A STAGE BEFORE "SENDING MEDICALS" THAT STAGE IS CALLED "RECEIVING MEDICALS" CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHO WILL SEND ME MEDICALS PLEASE do not say "medicals go to ottaw first I know this fact for 3 years"

MY SIMPLE QUESTION IS; AGAIN,

Which office will send me the medicals? The Buffalo office or ottawa office?

rezendgi

Dec 5, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2008
Doc's Request.
24-11-2009
Nomination.....
09-12-2009
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
06-07-2010
Med's Done....
16-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2010
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Almighty !! your creations are so wonderful, thoughtful and insightful !! :-*

canada.lover said:
Please can anybody tell me this question WHO SEND MEDICALS? Let me put this question in different words again:

WHO IS THE ONE WHO SENDS MEDICALS OF APPLICANT?

I think still people will give me AG type reply, Let me re-phrase again
FROM WHERE MEDICALS WILL ARRIVE AT APPLICANTS' HOME ADDRESSS?

I think still people will tell me that medicals go to ottawa first so let me again re-phrase my question:

THERE IS A STAGE BEFORE "SENDING MEDICALS" THAT STAGE IS CALLED "RECEIVING MEDICALS" CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHO WILL SEND ME MEDICALS PLEASE do not say "medicals go to ottaw first I know this fact for 3 years"

MY SIMPLE QUESTION IS; AGAIN,

Which office will send me the medicals? The Buffalo office or ottawa office?

canada.lover

Feb 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Holy Crap!! I am asking everybody that if Medicals has not arrived at all since applicant made an application THEN WHERE THE HELL HE SHOULD ENQUIRE???? Again who sends the medicals for the first time?? Please help whom should I ask for medicals???? Buffalo says they have no information and NY consulate doesn't reply. It has been 6 months since I send application, my file got trasnfered to New York BUT NO MEDICALS EVEN FIRST TIME MEDICALS NOT REMEDICALS!!

I AM EXCLUSIVELY ASKING ABOUT MEDICALS! MEDICALS For the first time! Medicals which come with AOR! Medicals which are NOT remedicals!!

DO NOT REPLY ABOUT RE-MEDICALS or Second time medicals PLEASE REPLY ABOUT FIRST TIME MEDICALS!!

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada.lover said:
Holy Crap!! I am asking everybody that if Medicals has not arrived at all since applicant made an application THEN WHERE THE HELL HE SHOULD ENQUIRE???? Again who sends the medicals for the first time?? Please help whom should I ask for medicals???? Buffalo says they have no information and NY consulate doesn't reply. It has been 6 months since I send application, my file got trasnfered to New York BUT NO MEDICALS EVEN FIRST TIME MEDICALS NOT REMEDICALS!!

I AM EXCLUSIVELY ASKING ABOUT MEDICALS! MEDICALS For the first time! Medicals which come with AOR! Medicals which are NOT remedicals!!

DO NOT REPLY ABOUT RE-MEDICALS or Second time medicals PLEASE REPLY ABOUT FIRST TIME MEDICALS!!
canada ashiq, so finally no one is willing to answer you. AG never gives up. let me explain to you my friend.

after you apply for CIC process they should send you a AOR and request for medicals. this is the request from CIC to you to do your medicals at designated DMP.

when your medicals are done the medical reports are directly sent to ottawa office by the medical center. once ottawa gets the medical results they forward it to the designated CIC center which requested them.

hope this helps you.

please stop using caps as it irritates people and prevents them from replying to your post.

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
canada.lover said:

Since AG has answered this question, I guess it is okay for me to get a laugh out of this..... specially when imagining the above tirade in George Costanza's voice. ;D