+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which is the easiest PNP to go far

swapnilipst

Feb 5, 2017
Hi, Posting on behalf of my friend.
He has express entry profile with score 329. Also, he created Saskatchewan profile with score 63. His NOC is 2174(mainframe/multimedia) engineer.

Please suggest which PNP he should try to get faster PR.

Thank you very much.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
With those scores there is no fast way. SINP is very low plus needs to be licensed. Look at Alberta. Assume he is eligible for Express Entry with at least 67 points (not CRS score).

swapnilipst

Feb 5, 2017
With those scores there is no fast way. SINP is very low plus needs to be licensed. Look at Alberta. Assume he is eligible for Express Entry with at least 67 points (not CRS score).
Hi, Thanks for the reply. Could you please let me know which licence and how to get licence. If you can give reference thread. Thank you very much.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, Thanks for the reply. Could you please let me know which licence and how to get licence. If you can give reference thread. Thank you very much.
Licensing requirements are on the SINP website depending on the responsibilities for the NOC. 63 is so low for SINP that I don’t think scores have ever gone that low as 60 is the minimum. Most draws are 68+. See what the draw scores are for that NOC on the website.