+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which is better, Bristish Council or IDP?

Discussion in 'IELTS - International English Language Testing Sys' started by Godspeed, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Seniors, i need an advise. Planning to take ielts exams, and confused whether to take in British Council or IDP..... Thank you... Please i need help.... :(

2. There is no difference in taking IELTS from either of these two.

Go ahead and just do it....

3. Easy Decision go with IDP

I have been to both the places and if I have to rank them in a scale of 1 to 10

I will Give IDB 9.9 and British 7

4. Go with IDP. I have taken IELTS test with them thrice and scored 7 on the trot.

Examination staff is very professional and you won't experience mishaps during the test be it technical in nature or otherwise.

Top-notch!

5. Thank you so much to all of you who replied. Now I'm relieved. :D

6. Please presently I have challenges because British Council in Nigeria has said that there will be not IELTS GT module until January 2011.

Where is IDP. what is the full name? I need to find out if they are in Nigeria. So that I can have my test with them.

Cheers

7. Hey guys,

Just want to confirm..IELTS given from IDP is equally acceptable by , as one could have given at British Council.

Please confirm Senior members.

Regards,
    papmanindia

8. yes equally acceptable

9. i have heard IDP is better

10. IDP

Better atmosphere
    better staff
    Much Better results
    Person to person coaching

Dont Think go with IDP

11. Do they have IDP in abu dhabi????

12. If you're in UAE, then try IDP
    UOWD, dubai.

13. I think British Council.... anyway, to tell you frankly I haven't tried IDP. However, I find British Council here in malaysia are friendly and approachable.

In my opinion, better go to a test center which is near your place and you feel comfortable.

Good luck to you and God bless us always and guide us,....

14. @Florals, do u have the contact details for IDP........... as far as I read/heard IDP gives more marks for writing & speaking as compared to British council.

15. Which country do you want information for? I have just given IELTS 3rd time from IDP India and you can get the contact details for IDP in India on "ieltsidpindia . com" you will be able to get their details for individual locations. their HQ Ph no. : +91-124-4411888 or 18001024544 from MTNL or BSNL phones.