+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

which is better australia or canada?

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
must have to read this post which already discussed before : http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t34514.0.html;msg220051#msg220051

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t13842.0.html

Read this post lots of people plan for moving to Canada from Australia, even they got AOR and some in process too: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/any-one-from-sydney-australia-t37733.0.html

OMM

scaria197

Star Member
Jun 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufallo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2010
Doc's Request.
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Scheduled
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Omm..thanks for sharing the links.

So reading through the links posted by Omm here is what I found:

1. A lot of people who are moving from Australia to Canada are not residents. They belong to the international student community.

2. Immigration to Australia is tougher as they have a 4 yrs requirement compared to Canada that has a 1 yr requirement.

3. Cost of living in Australia is higher. Housing is expensive. General Cost of living in Canada is higher too-smaller population-higher cost of living.

4. Canada has the distinct advantage of being next to the US. Work options in USA are better for Australian citizens with the E-3 visa.

5. Racism appears to be a little higher in Australia. This is a very subjective statement.

singh84

May 19, 2010
himanshu2277 said:
Singh84 something, what do you mean another omm.. what are you doing then in
Canadavisa.com forum if you happy settled in the AUSTRALIA?... or are you moving to canada soon , why? if Australia is nice then why dont you help for the special forums of Australian immigation.... dont you think so that this forum is purely for who want to go for Canada PR.
ohhh lots of nuts are here that they disturb the main aim of this forum and topic asked in this forum.
himanshu2277
people like you will not understand the statistics & you are the people who force immigration department to amend their rules tough because where ever you go make the situations worse same thing will happen with canada. you could not earn the money easier and faster in aus as you said but i wish you will earn the money fast and easier in canada otherwise after couple of years you will be on some other forum like new zealand find saying that oh canada is very racist and you cant earn the money fast & easier better go to newzealand and you are keep asking why people are moving to canada i tell you people who are applying to canada PR majority of them students coz they want to secure their future coz before they were playing with immi. rules now immi is playing with them & nowdays its very hard to get Aus residency as everybody knows, thats why they are applying or moving canada coz its very easy to get canada PR now compare to aus but if they will get it here in aus. then different story and minority people who got AUS. PR & applying for canada PR for them foreign countries mean canada, USA, and UK coz they have set up their mind from childhood in that direction like you. their dream was to go canada & they did not have any options that time coz canada just opened the doors now on other hand aus. is closing it now but it used to be very easy before & many people have got aus. PR in last 5 years while other hand at same time canada PR application processing time was 48 months but never got the result in 4 years & when aus immi rules were lenient and people got PR 4-6 months on doggy experience then it was no. 1 and now people like you criticize aus. and its people and you dont have any monopoly to stop me to come on this forum and next time when you talk to me better mind your language and debate on logistic points

singh84

May 19, 2010
immigration1 said:
singh or any australian applicant or PR hodlers, please tell me can i apply directly on h t t p :/ / ww w . i m m i . g o v . a u /e _ v i s a / g e n e r al - s k i l l e d- m ig ration. h t m # a, for General Skilled Migration Application as computer systems manager or IT manager is my skills,
what documents we need to prepared first and which IELTS exam is valid for it means general training or academic. pls reply if possible,
immigration1 (prashant)
well prashant mate i personally recommends that its very very hard to get off shore PR unless you are an engineer, doctor or nurse, recently they have amended their skill demand list and reduced 400 to 181 skills and have already 27000 extra files for PR application check my previous posts and rejected 20000 off shore application recently so best option is for you to apply for canada PR but if you still wanna apply i will get back to you with best options

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singh dont compare anyone, all are not same as you "singh", and ohh yes, help them who wants to go for AUS. I will help thoese who want to go for canada and need suggession about australia, I will share my personal experience.
OMM

singh84

May 19, 2010
omm said:
singh dont compare anyone, all are not same as you "singh", and ohh yes, help them who wants to go for AUS. I will help thoese who want to go for canada and need suggession about australia, I will share my personal experience.
OMM
hang on buddy i think you should not help anybody because your information always based on media, will make trouble for everybody god help those to whom you have given your suggestions

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
read my another posts in another threads.... whatever media never lies when I belives to media and when they show you a live telecast even you met the people personaly and they agreed even they faced same problem that clearly means its completely true.... ....
OMM

scaria197

Star Member
Jun 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufallo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2010
Doc's Request.
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Scheduled
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Australia and Canada are both good countries. I personally have a good experience in both countries. Good luck to all you want to apply for either.

sapanaB

Apr 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2010
Doc's Request.
23-07-2010
AOR Received.
04-01-2011
Hi OMM since you are so fond of media reports, I am giving a link here to one such article (I found the link in some other thread)

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/toronto/story/2010/06/14/immigration-delays.html

Just read through the comments and see for yourself the attitude displayed by some people towards immigrants. Should we start calling Canada racist then?

Sapana

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thats the completelydifferent and its just related for status, we discussed mostly which place is best to live AUS or CANADA, I already suggested.
MM

Arif.Ahmed

Apr 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amazing when some gujju calls australians racist based upon 1/2 incident and back home in India they kill train loaded thousand of Muslims and make someone elected who leads this terrorist act.
Just a blind Hypocrat.

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey man,

What you have juz said here is totally irrelevant to the topic... Why do you have to drag this in this clean forum....

And for you kind information, The train loaded was not full of Muslims but, it was full of Hindus returning to their home from Ayodhya...

Arif.Ahmed said:
Amazing when some gujju calls australians racist based upon 1/2 incident and back home in India they kill train loaded thousand of Muslims and make someone elected who leads this terrorist act.
Just a blind Hypocrat.

home

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
tarakrs said:
Hey man,

What you have juz said here is totally irrelevant to the topic... Why do you have to drag this in this clean forum....

And for you kind information, The train loaded was not full of Muslims but, it was full of Hindus returning to their home from Ayodhya...
It is not irrelevant. His point is that people were killed, much much more in number than in Australia and all this happened in Gujarat. I am not sure why you call this topic irrelevant. I guess your mentality is that it is okay to insult Australia but we Indians should sweep our dirt under the carpet.

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
main aim and topic gone on wrong way.....!!! by the way why muslims killed in Gujarat? anyone know it who start first? who killed people in Mumbai, ohh this is endless topic for india, we are not discussing about muslim/hindu or about any region of India, we are discussing here for AUS & CANADA which is the good one, so, dont add any worhtless comments, I seen 2 people from my community society who stayed in australian PR and they got citizenship too, the total stay of them near upto 9years and now before 1year they moved to Canada, i asked them and they told me that australia is not good to stay for long time than Canada. think on it....
OMM

singh84

May 19, 2010
omm said:
main aim and topic gone on wrong way.....!!! by the way why muslims killed in Gujarat? anyone know it who start first? who killed people in Mumbai, ohh this is endless topic for india, we are not discussing about muslim/hindu or about any region of India, we are discussing here for AUS & CANADA which is the good one, so, dont add any worhtless comments, I seen 2 people from my community society who stayed in australian PR and they got citizenship too, the total stay of them near upto 9years and now before 1year they moved to Canada, i asked them and they told me that australia is not good to stay for long time than Canada. think on it....
OMM
only you are the one who is giving the wrong direction to the topic by keep saying aus. racist and making people upset. your information always bases is on what a child watches on the tv then will talk like a shaktimaan again a couple said to you aus. is not good to stay long what the hell mate senseless debate you talked like immature person did you ask them why did you mention any reason, i know now you will come with the point of racism without having any knowledge what is called racism and when somebody will talk to you on logistic points then you will not reply to particular person