AOR Received.
17-May-2010
Med's Request
Nov 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2013
I have been in Australia - Melbourne for 2 years and I should say that all this issue of racism and abuse are highly hyped. People are generally very friendly and warm. You might occasionally come across the rough kind, but that's part of any city. Even at work there was not much resistance or isolation even though the project i was involved in, dealt with transitioning (stealing aussie jobs). I firmly believe that most of the racist allegations are media hyped.
Well, I was thrown out of a nightclub once at south yarra, but that was not racism. ;D

home

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
omm said:
not like that maverick but dueto heavyv indian students studied in AUS university and immigrants migrate in AUS and student convert into PR of AUS than the AUS people dont like specialy indian people. I will put some notes soon.
OMM
I read this argument on this forum in another topic but will say it here too:

If Australians hate Indians, they why aren't Sri Lankans, Bangladeshis and Pakistanis being discriminated or killed at the same rate (Australians cannot differentiate between any South Asians). In fact, the author goes to say that Sri Lankans were marching to protest their war in the middle of the cities, perhaps even causing inconvenience to the locals which is what protests are supposed to do and NOTHING happened to them. Why if nothing happened to them, are Australians called racist then?

Perhaps Australians are not anti-Indian, maybe they are anti- a specific state in India. Because if all the discrimination were against one state or region, and if these were separate countries then you wouldn't be saying Ozzies are anti-Indian but say like anti-gujarati or something and we know this not to be true.

Why is it always students and cab drivers driving or living in some shady area? Perhaps this discrimination is not against Indians but against students. Maybe Australians hate all students. Maybe the students of the world should rise up and fight Australia. ha ha.

See how ridiculous is to call Australia racist? Now it is time for you to answer. Why do north indians get beaten up in Mumbai? Why did Marathis get beaten up like cattle in Belgaum? Why did Tamilians get killed in Bangalore? Why did some Sikhs kill many for their facist ideals and even a primeminister? Isn't that all racism? Isn't that all worse than what you say Australia does? Think before you speak.

It is true that when you keep on calling the Ozzies racist and put all Australians in that racist class, they would get upset and they woul fight back. Who can blame them?

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singh84 said:
in your every post mate you always talk racism, aus people dont like indains who the hell r u telling this you are pissing me off mate. i explain you now australia is the most multicultral country than any country people from all over the world are living here specially in big cities like melbourne and sydney. the real aussies who are living at country sides hardly come to contact with people who are living in cities, nd people who r living near the city majority of them are asain, arab and europion so basically they also came here under migration and refugee how they gonna rasicm with indian people, because this country not orignally thier country this country belongs to aboriginal people, here no body can say this is my country mate however some incidents happend in past for example the case of nitin garg which was very popular in india, was a issue that this fellow has been killed by someone due to racism thats what indian media was saying that time in india while cops were investing the truth inthe mean time indian media already made its story in the minds of indian people back in india but in the end when truth came out that nitin his own friends killed him which indian media did not show over there so they could not know the truth too many cases happend like this in which indian media mentioned racism attack but story was different many cases like 3 year child killed by someone due to racism but actually killed by 23 year old indian guy who was living with child parents but agian indian media did not show this whole story but just the start many cases happend i cant share each and single but however some indians students got attack by drugees and junkies in public transport during night time or during quit time but it can happen with anybody however indian students are new here they are not well settle thats y they have to travel by public transport but still thats srt of incidents happen once in a while not evry day like you are saying in your every pst like we are facing arm guns or knifes. thats sort of incidents happen in every country it does not mean racism thats y i am keep saying you should not comment on anything uless u know the depth of the truth if you still cant understand then nobody can make you understand and dont forget many indians have got high ranks job docters engineers nurses teachers etc
ohh comon singh, AUS Foreign ministry also said sorry on this to Indian foreign ministry affairs before in I guess june 2009, even read wikipage : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Australia
read in the middle of page : Attacks against Indian students even article is also there, comon singh you said you are staying since some years and you dont know about this,. read that article here : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_attacks_on_Indians_in_Australia
OMM

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
see the photos and banners show against racism in Australia:
http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&q=racism+in+australia&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=univ&ei=AFMRTImQGo2oNqXb1eoC&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=4&ved=0CDEQsAQwAw

OMM

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@singh for you see this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=aCfYnx6hEu4&feature=fvw

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=50w_URnEwU0&feature=channel

look above video and think why the ministry body people went or go for discuss on the racism topic, they never discuss without any proof, thats not a joke man... so, i would like to say that AUS is not secure place to live may be in future too, I never suggest to my friends and family people to go australia, just live good life in canada , USA UK is the best one...
OMM

singh84

May 19, 2010
omm said:
ohh comon singh, AUS Foreign ministry also said sorry on this to Indian foreign ministry affairs before in I guess june 2009, even read wikipage : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Australia
read in the middle of page : Attacks against Indian students even article is also there, comon singh you said you are staying since some years and you dont know about this,. read that article here : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_attacks_on_Indians_in_Australia
OMM
mate have u ever read my post that i sent u. did you look at the above posts that hv been send by couple of people many people are getting agree with but you are the only who is not trying to understand when any media gives pressure to anybody without knowing the truth so ministers have to control the situation mate once again read my previous two posts i think u did not read properly read properlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy my friend if you still cant understand & wanna keep saying racism then even god cant make you understand you should not look what media is saying what newspaper and articles are considering but think logically the statstics everything i have send you based on logic try to understand then there would be no question in your mind about racism you just following what media is saying what government is looking after mate dont listen anybody but try to understand the logic what are the reasons if still you wanna love this word RACISM then upto you mate.

singh84

May 19, 2010
omm said:
@ singh for you see this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=aCfYnx6hEu4&feature=fvw

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=50w_URnEwU0&feature=channel

look above video and think why the ministry body people went or go for discuss on the racism topic, they never discuss without any proof, thats not a joke man... so, i would like to say that AUS is not secure place to live may be in future too, I never suggest to my friends and family people to go australia, just live good life in canada , USA UK is the best one...
OMM
hey omm mate your posting senseless things creating problems for people who are living here see one guy how much he got upset with you have a look properly what he replied to you try to understand the logic not just lik the ass of media mate

Why is it always students and cab drivers driving or living in some shady area? Perhaps this discrimination is not against Indians but against students. Maybe Australians hate all students. Maybe the students of the world should rise up and fight Australia. ha ha.

See how ridiculous is to call Australia racist? Now it is time for you to answer. Why do north indians get beaten up in Mumbai? Why did Marathis get beaten up like cattle in Belgaum? Why did Tamilians get killed in Bangalore? Why did some Sikhs kill many for their facist ideals and even a primeminister? Isn't that all racism? Isn't that all worse than what you say Australia does? Think before you speak.

It is true that when you keep on calling the Ozzies racist and put all Australians in that racist class, they would get upset and they woul fight back. Who can blame them?

give the f.......k reply of this one when somebody ask you something you never reply my friend and you are saying USA & uk are the best place to live have a look their past history about terriorist attack

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyway singh you live in AUS happy life, I am going to canada for better life... I seen truth and I have some relatives friends thereand they also dont like AUS anymore. anyways thats you have to decide for your life and for your career , so I give my suggession it better one is Canada (my first Choice and even of my family too) .. Thats it....
OMM

sapanaB

Apr 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2010
Doc's Request.
23-07-2010
AOR Received.
04-01-2011
I second Singh84 for his logical and stats based replies. The racism issue appears to be hyped out of proportion by media.

When I was working in Canada, I have also come across many individuals complaining about discrimination, about not being promoted in jobs or not finding better jobs because they were not white. One individual was so deep into it that I feared that next time we meet he would tell me that the automatic doors at malls wont open for you because you were not white. :) But I found most of these things were not true because one such friend complaining about not being awarded managerial post because he was Indian conveniently ignored the fact that other two managers from the same dept were Indians.

So in my opinion, the racism reports are very subjective and cant be used to term a big nation as racist.

Omm, sorry mate but most of your posts appear to be based on the media reports and you are not open to discuss this issue like an mature adult should. You have made up your mind about hating Australia and most of your posts are just antioz rants not based on any logic or data.

Anyways all the best for your life in Canada.

Sapana

singh84

May 19, 2010
omm said:
Anyway singh you live in AUS happy life, I am going to canada for better life... I seen truth and I have some relatives friends thereand they also dont like AUS anymore. anyways thats you have to decide for your life and for your career , so I give my suggession it better one is Canada (my first Choice and even of my family too) .. Thats it....
OMM
omm mate best of luck for your good life in canada but i am requesting you one more time do not post your senseless comments on racism about aus. coz it will create problems for others many people were upset about your comments specially in this forum . you did not even a single time come cross with mature debate to anybody. it seems your mind is working like a child that mum i need this toy coz i like it than others, from my personal experience i wanna suggest you that do not use this word anywhere when u will get to canada coz according to me you dont know the defination of racism and you always make your mind by what you see in TV or newspapers in your last comment you said USA & UK are the best place to live than aus. you really dont know what are you saying mate then i asked you about it again you did not reply on this one as well. even sapanaB has replied on racism but for sure you wont understand anyway i wanna give up here and you should stop yourself to post comments on racism coz really u dont know what is called racism

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singh dont hide anything about AUS, fact is fact and thats truth, now some people upset so they have to decide himself for his/her life, like I decided to do not go AUS.
OMM

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yolie, now USA job market is not good but its nice place if you have job, Canada is very nice place to live, I visited AUS I dont like it at all...
OMM.