+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

which is better australia or canada?

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singh84 said:
omm sahab you are telling me to update my knowledge i think you should need to update your knowledge you have any ideas how many people got PR in aus. in last 5 years you cant imagine my friend for many years they had processing time for PR application was 12 months usually came in 4-6 months how much people come to aus. on doggy experience and other hand canada they just fast track there processing system now canada is best yeah ? before it used to be 48 months but never came in 48 month many people probably already died in waiting what about those people who are still waiting from 5 years still did not get any response what will you say here . let me tell you one more thing my friend people who were coming on student visa to australia majority of them in hair dressing and cookery because these are the easy course and cheap than other as well as they could drive taxi, security anything they want while they are studying because they came here just to get PR not the qualification they just want to have certificate to get the points in PR system, dont want to do the same jobs just wanna run the taxi and security what will you do in that case if you have already given too many PR in that particular courses they still have 1,47,000 PR application in their pipe line out of this again more than 60000 chefs and hair dresser but limit was to give 120000 maximum upto date 27000 already plus my friend and what will employers do because students dont know anything they never been to college did not learn anything who will give them job will you ? so they have to do kitchen hand worse part 90% of them dont try even a single time to search the job in their same field of study, you still except they should not amend their immi rules. that was the half story if i will tell you about people who came on spouse visa here leave it man i dont wanna tell anything here otherwise people like you will say i am a racist and sooner or later it will also happen with canada what will you say then canada is worse country than new zealand ( coming up destination of migration ) about racism please have a look my previous post which was in punjanbi if you cant understand punjabi then let me know i will send it to you by PM (compare canada and aus. wage system as well)

100% agree with singh.

Cheers
Saki

singh84

May 19, 2010
omm said:
singh , I think you dont see complete Australia , I went for 2months , I met lots of indians and even new immigrants, what the PR rules, and australian employer gives you job when you landed first time on first day, noway , the PR rules for Australia is you have to work for 1year as labour like waiter etc jobs, then you can go for find skills level jobs, this is my personal experience during my visit of 2months, I met thoese peopel they are good qualified and they are still strugling since 3years , lots of Aussi employer ignore them because they are indians , singh saab read news papers and update yourself bro...
canada is the best. australia is worst at all now..
OMM
sorry bro. i forgot to tell you one more thing you have been to aus. for 2 months, was telling me i have not seen complete aus. let me tell one thing in two months you cant judge anything by having ideas from few people and in canada what u except you will not have to do these jobs waiter, labour job etc. i bet you mate condition over there will be worst later because aus. is controlling there migaration numbers and people are moving to canada

home

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
singh84 said:
omm sahab you are telling me to update my knowledge i think you should need to update your knowledge you have any ideas how many people got PR in aus. in last 5 years you cant imagine my friend for many years they had processing time for PR application was 12 months usually came in 4-6 months how much people come to aus. on doggy experience and other hand canada they just fast track there processing system now canada is best yeah ? before it used to be 48 months but never came in 48 month many people probably already died in waiting what about those people who are still waiting from 5 years still did not get any response what will you say here . let me tell you one more thing my friend people who were coming on student visa to australia majority of them in hair dressing and cookery because these are the easy course and cheap than other as well as they could drive taxi, security anything they want while they are studying because they came here just to get PR not the qualification they just want to have certificate to get the points in PR system, dont want to do the same jobs just wanna run the taxi and security what will you do in that case if you have already given too many PR in that particular courses they still have 1,47,000 PR application in their pipe line out of this again more than 60000 chefs and hair dresser but limit was to give 120000 maximum upto date 27000 already plus my friend and what will employers do because students dont know anything they never been to college did not learn anything who will give them job will you ? so they have to do kitchen hand worse part 90% of them dont try even a single time to search the job in their same field of study, you still except they should not amend their immi rules. that was the half story if i will tell you about people who came on spouse visa here leave it man i dont wanna tell anything here otherwise people like you will say i am a racist and sooner or later it will also happen with canada what will you say then canada is worse country than new zealand ( coming up destination of migration ) about racism please have a look my previous post which was in punjanbi if you cant understand punjabi then let me know i will send it to you by PM (compare canada and aus. wage system as well)

singh84 said:
sorry bro. i forgot to tell you one more thing you have been to aus. for 2 months, was telling me i have not seen complete aus. let me tell one thing in two months you cant judge anything by having ideas from few people and in canada what u except you will not have to do these jobs waiter, labour job etc. i bet you mate condition over there will be worst later because aus. is controlling there migaration numbers and people are moving to canada
Well said. I like the way you talked logic and facts to make your arguments, instead of relying upon emotional news media that whips up hysteria in India.

samkor

Star Member
May 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mr. singh,
i think you r right. we can't judge any place in 2 months....i think mr. omm likke canada very much ...that's why he never think on another way.....and about rejection of application mostly students from India (i only know India )
go on student visa and taking low fees course like cookery, hair dresser...
for just getting PR. but now immi. policy has been changed. so, difficult for them.......but if you see they didn't remove any professional courses like engg. or else from their list.......which shows they r in demand.......
please think both sides........if there is no demand for our degree we have two option further study or do job whatever we got ..........i think it's not advisable........b'coz we r there for earning not for study.......i am agree Canada has better life style .......but if we don't have money we should we do that life style..........

maverick_stallion

Feb 18, 2010
People,

I feel that finally where there is a will there is a way..

Canada:

Positive: speedy permanent residency -more transparent policy, western stds, proximity to usa, good climate in some parts, faster visa for parents, lower racial problems,
negatives: intl degrees being recoganized, initial labour jobs, cold climate, lower taxes.

Australia

Positive: intl degrees are valid, climate similar to india, higher wages, negative outlook in govt policies towards indians.
Negatives: unpredictable immig/visa policy, racism, lower network of bigger cities, higher taxes, slower visa for parents.

Also its very difficult to predict what kinda of jobs you will get in both countries, wages and living conditions even during the planning stage. Based on above factors a call needs to be taken and take the decision made forward.

Read this link on brit expats site.

http://britishexpats.com/articles/moving-abroad/professionals-love-australia/

Wish you best of luck in your efforts HARE KRISHNA.

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samkor said:
Mr. singh,
i think you r right. we can't judge any place in 2 months....i think mr. omm likke canada very much ...that's why he never think on another way.....and about rejection of application mostly students from India (i only know India )
go on student visa and taking low fees course like cookery, hair dresser...
for just getting PR. but now immi. policy has been changed. so, difficult for them.......but if you see they didn't remove any professional courses like engg. or else from their list.......which shows they r in demand.......
please think both sides........if there is no demand for our degree we have two option further study or do job whatever we got ..........i think it's not advisable........b'coz we r there for earning not for study.......i am agree Canada has better life style .......but if we don't have money we should we do that life style..........
I visited for cultural group activities by internation student association (ISA mumbai) I made even survay too, even you can also look in this forum lots of AUS PR holders want to apply for Canada PR. in 2 months I seen lots of things in aussies , one more thing this was not I went on tour as people go for world tour. I went for my cultural studies and I found lots of problem faced by special our indians , keep reading your local news paper in aussi or indian news paper like times of india etc. by the way I like to say dont go for Australia if you get points and you want to stay better life then apply for canada PR.
OMM

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well Said OMM

I never been to Aus but, I have got reviews from my friends about AUS n they are not good....

I stayed in Canada for more than 4 and half years n I never had any trouble.... Its a beautiful country with lot of opportunities.... People from 96 different countries will give you variety of culture.... more than 80 indian restaurants in Toronto, 15+ Indian languages News Papers, 5+ indian temples will make you to stick to your own cultures

Canada Rocks

ssy81

Star Member
Dec 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Nomination.....
28-02-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2014
Med's Request
29-02-2016 / Rcvd 26-03-2016
Med's Done....
18-03-2016
Interview........
21-06-2016
Passport Req..
26-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
Good willing
Hi everyone!
I'm reading your opinions of Canada Vs Australia with great interest.
Is the discrimination in Australia towards all non-Australian nationals, or specifically against Indians?
What about discrimination on religious basis (i.e. employment of women, wearing hijab) in Canada & Australia.
Thanks and best regards!

maverick_stallion

Feb 18, 2010
People,

Is it that the discrimination of indians is happening as they might not be mixing with the other nationals and keeping together as a group ????

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
not like that maverick but dueto heavyv indian students studied in AUS university and immigrants migrate in AUS and student convert into PR of AUS than the AUS people dont like specialy indian people. I will put some notes soon.
OMM

singh84

May 19, 2010
omm said:
I visited for cultural group activities by internation student association (ISA mumbai) I made even survay too, even you can also look in this forum lots of AUS PR holders want to apply for Canada PR. in 2 months I seen lots of things in aussies , one more thing this was not I went on tour as people go for world tour. I went for my cultural studies and I found lots of problem faced by special our indians , keep reading your local news paper in aussi or indian news paper like times of india etc. by the way I like to say dont go for Australia if you get points and you want to stay better life then apply for canada PR.
OMM
omm still you did not understand anything i have send you the whole story but you still stuck with racism, i am telling you again indians are not facing any sort of racism its an indian media which create these word but if you keep blaiming aussies for racism who are still going good with indians and posting your comments on public websites it will 100% affect negtively later on then might we have to face racism if you people do not stop to say this word we people will be in tourble later on pls read my post on racism i want to ask what sort of problems indians are facing here share with us then we can go further

abelkwh

Jul 30, 2009
singh84 said:
sir jee defend os cheez nu karo jo sahi hai,,,,,,,,,,,blind patriotism is a big time BULL*censored word*
Ranjha sahab punjabi vich likh reha sara kuch ta ki koi aussie gora na apniya galla sunle te hasse iss lai reply punjabi vich hee karna

ranjha sahab thunu pata jhede attack case hoye ne 90% oh indians de apne he rishtedaar ya friends ne kite c jo ki apni indian media bina kuch jane keh dindi hai ki racism baad vich pata lagda va eh ta apne hee beej boe ne nitin garg da case jo india vich bhut aag fadi c usde apne hee dosta ne mariya c india baad vich media ne eh keu nahi dekhiya phir ek baacha mariya c kidnap karke oh v nal rehnde couple de friend ne he mariya media ne eh kato nahi dikhiya ethe phir ek bande ne patrol pa ke apni car nu aag lati jis vich usdi 25% body jal gai te khenda mere te racism attack hoiya c te 4 goriya ne meri car te petrol pake aag laan di kosish kiti eh banda car di insurance claim karan lai eh kam kar reha c eh india media ne keu nahi dikhiya par ethay di media ne kali kali cheez dikha diti c ki iss bande ne petrol b te dabba b kithoy lita c mahraaj enna hon de bawjood tusi ki except karoge ki thudi oh pooja karan te bina koi investigation tusi attack hon de ek dam baad news eh dikha dinde ho ki eh racism hai baad vich pata chal da va eh ta chakar he hor c india media khabar dikhandi nahi banaadi hai sirf apne channel di TRP lai
te othe bhethe ta tusi har gal kar sakde ho ethe bhethe punjabiya de vichar b sunke dekho ki eh rasicm hai ya nahi mahraaj AAJTAK te ya PUNJAB KESARI pad ke kuch nahi bolna chai da

te 11000 files jidi gal kar rehe ho uss te b chanan panne va thunu dobara jado avange te hun getting late for work
thanx
vichar karo mere veer tipni na karo kise cheez te bina soche ethay thude apne he veer dost mushkil vich aange baad vich vichaar karo
Singh84!

Have some respect for this forum and write in english! U simply have no respect for others and yet are saying others are racists! For goodness sake, HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR ALL in this forum and write in english and stop being such an "aXXhXXX"!

SHOW some respect for everyone here!

abelkwh

Jul 30, 2009
Ranjha said:
oh ho :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

tan eh gall hai racism waali

par sir jee jo v aa,,,,govt daa rukh ki aa tuhaade wall oh tusin jaande hi ho,,,,,shayad tusin PR te ho,,,,par mere atleast 32 friends ne most of them on study visa,,,,,eh gall taan mainu pakka pata te tuhaane mannai v pau k immigration te hor gallan ch they are not cooperating u people,,,,,,they are putting hurdles

mainu sab ton waddi problem eho hi hai k lok jiwen de marji hon,,,govt nu lokaan da saath nahn chaddna chahida
The same goes for u! Whoever that writes in a foreign language other than ENGLISH! GO some other website then and dont write here! SHOW some respect for those who want to communicate in ENGLISH! If u cant write or speak proper english then dont stay in this site!

singh84

May 19, 2010
omm said:
not like that maverick but dueto heavyv indian students studied in AUS university and immigrants migrate in AUS and student convert into PR of AUS than the AUS people dont like specialy indian people. I will put some notes soon.
OMM
in your every post mate you always talk racism, aus people dont like indains who the hell r u telling this you are pissing me off mate. i explain you now australia is the most multicultral country than any country people from all over the world are living here specially in big cities like melbourne and sydney. the real aussies who are living at country sides hardly come to contact with people who are living in cities, nd people who r living near the city majority of them are asain, arab and europion so basically they also came here under migration and refugee how they gonna rasicm with indian people, because this country not orignally thier country this country belongs to aboriginal people, here no body can say this is my country mate however some incidents happend in past for example the case of nitin garg which was very popular in india, was a issue that this fellow has been killed by someone due to racism thats what indian media was saying that time in india while cops were investing the truth inthe mean time indian media already made its story in the minds of indian people back in india but in the end when truth came out that nitin his own friends killed him which indian media did not show over there so they could not know the truth too many cases happend like this in which indian media mentioned racism attack but story was different many cases like 3 year child killed by someone due to racism but actually killed by 23 year old indian guy who was living with child parents but agian indian media did not show this whole story but just the start many cases happend i cant share each and single but however some indians students got attack by drugees and junkies in public transport during night time or during quit time but it can happen with anybody however indian students are new here they are not well settle thats y they have to travel by public transport but still thats srt of incidents happen once in a while not evry day like you are saying in your every pst like we are facing arm guns or knifes. thats sort of incidents happen in every country it does not mean racism thats y i am keep saying you should not comment on anything uless u know the depth of the truth if you still cant understand then nobody can make you understand and dont forget many indians have got high ranks job docters engineers nurses teachers etc

singh84

May 19, 2010
abelkwh said:
Singh84!

Have some respect for this forum and write in english! U simply have no respect for others and yet are saying others are racists! For goodness sake, HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR ALL in this forum and write in english and stop being such an "aXXhXXX"!

SHOW some respect for everyone here!
hey mind it buddy i have never used the word racist to anybody have a look the english post