Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2009
Doc's Request.
21-01-2010
I've go the file no & asked to submit the final application to visa office Singapore on 21 Jan '10. I was intended to live in Calgary/Alberta. Now I want to change it to Vancouver, British Columbia. Is it possible? Please help anyone. Your immediate reply/suggestion will be appreciated highly.

Thanks
Kabir

ARK

Star Member
Jun 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if Vancouver is not coming under the provincial immigration act you are still eligible... how ever as per my knowledge Vancouver is one of the costliest places to live.......

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When applying as an FSW, the only thing that matters is that you are not going to Quebec. Apart from Quebec, you can land in any city you like. If it makes you feel better, you can ask them to change your landing city on your application from Calgary to Vancouver but they really will not care.

kabirgp

Jan 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2009
Doc's Request.
21-01-2010
Leon said:
When applying as an FSW, the only thing that matters is that you are not going to Quebec. Apart from Quebec, you can land in any city you like. If it makes you feel better, you can ask them to change your landing city on your application from Calgary to Vancouver but they really will not care.
If I change it during file sub to visa office, will be a problem to consider my file?

bennyameh

Dec 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Leave it the way it is or change it and write an explanation letter.
Benny

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
This is obviously not a matter of great concern for CIC.
They will eventually know this if you land in Alberta even though you wrote to land in Ontario.
Upon your landing, your landing port immigration officer will enter your landing Province and it is directly conncted to CIC's main database. This is how we IT people make distributed but well connected database.

Changes are more suitable for New born babies, any demise of your family members, change of address etc after or during any stage of your application. Other things are simply asked for using in census issues.

You work in Telenor BD? in IT? whats your NOC? Whats your Timeline?