+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

siter_pakhi

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 08, 2014
AOR Received.
June 09, 2014
File Transfer...
April 06, 2016
Med's Request
June 28, 2016
Med's Done....
July 23, 2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
October 11, 2016 (Passport received by SVO: October 31, 2016)
VISA ISSUED...
November 4, 2016
Today my parents collected their passport with VISA & COPR. Thank you all for all the positive suggestions and encouragement. Wish all who are waiting for the final stage will get good news soon. Wish you all the best.

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
stupiddonkey said:
Thank u very much.
My mom did flagpole through Niagara Falls this morning.(weekend).
Very easy process, American border didn't ask anything, no finger prints,pictures......
They gave us piece of paper within no time, Canadian side had to wait for almost hour and half. No problem.
Thank you very much to this forum, helped a lot during the sponsorship process.
Good luck everyone.
OMG. I had horrible experience on Niagra Rainbow Bridge. We went to border close to 3:30-4pm (Saturday) and US immigration side was so helpful. Took us 15 in car line and once we went to booth it took less than 10 minutes. Very nice and friendly officers and we did not need any fingerprint.
The problem started when we came to Canada side. The Immigration officers (6-8 of them) are so rude, unprofessional, disgusting human being you will ever meet in Canada. After we wait 2 hours they told us to come on weekday because weekend are busy. They said it will take 5-7 more hours. If you already know weekend are busy then you should have more ppl and you guys are not working anyway because I do not see you calling any guys. They chatting with each other, laughing and almost doing nothing unless there are someone need to pay tax (stuff they bought from USA).
They also ask us to try the other bridge but will not give us our refusal letter back (I have to do the whole process again thought it does not take too long). I was already too pissed to leave. So many ppl left when they said it will take 5-7 hours. They will not allow my parents to leave the building for dinner unless we tell them that we are leaving and will come back another day. The way this guys talking like we all are criminals. There are so many students, work permit holder and only 2 family for parents immigration lading. The other family is waiting longer than us.
One hour later they call us again and said my parents still have super visa remaining and we should try in land landing. I said we will wait if necessary all night, they did not like my answer for sure.

At 9 pm there is a new office came and he is good. I forgot his name. He took our passport and finish the whole process in 20 minutes. I have seen most of the ppl had good experience in the morning time. So for future anyone going to Niagara please go in the morning.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
RoyalNS said:
OMG. I had horrible experience on Niagra Rainbow Bridge. We went to border close to 3:30-4pm (Saturday) and US immigration side was so helpful. Took us 15 in car line and once we went to booth it took less than 10 minutes. Very nice and friendly officers and we did not need any fingerprint.
The problem started when we came to Canada side. The Immigration officers (6-8 of them) are so rude, unprofessional, disgusting human being you will ever meet in Canada. After we wait 2 hours they told us to come on weekday because weekend are busy. They said it will take 5-7 more hours. If you already know weekend are busy then you should have more ppl and you guys are not working anyway because I do not see you calling any guys. They chatting with each other, laughing and almost doing nothing unless there are someone need to pay tax (stuff they bought from USA).
They also ask us to try the other bridge but will not give us our refusal letter back (I have to do the whole process again thought it does not take too long). I was already too pissed to leave. So many ppl left when they said it will take 5-7 hours. They will not allow my parents to leave the building for dinner unless we tell them that we are leaving and will come back another day. The way this guys talking like we all are criminals. There are so many students, work permit holder and only 2 family for parents immigration lading. The other family is waiting longer than us.
One hour later they call us again and said my parents still have super visa remaining and we should try in land landing. I said we will wait if necessary all night, they did not like my answer for sure.

At 9 pm there is a new office came and he is good. I forgot his name. He took our passport and finish the whole process in 20 minutes. I have seen most of the ppl had good experience in the morning time. So for future anyone going to Niagara please go in the morning.
That's really horrible. This story should go public. The flag-poling procedure is done by CBP (US), CBSA (Canada) doesn't need to do anything. It's their *** job when someone goes to their office in order to land. And when it's a senior waiting for hours, they should respect him/her and expedite the procedure. It's a common gesture we can expect from Canada, wth we moved to this so called "peace-loving" "modest" "down-to-earth" "well-behaved" country then?

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Rossei said:
That's really horrible. This story should go public. The flag-poling procedure is done by CBP (US), CBSA (Canada) doesn't need to do anything. It's their *** job when someone goes to their office in order to land. And when it's a senior waiting for hours, they should respect him/her and expedite the procedure. It's a common gesture we can expect from Canada, wth we moved to this so called "peace-loving" "modest" "down-to-earth" "well-behaved" country then?
There are way more to this I have not told yet. I am still so pissed about it and I want to forget about the experience. The worst part is my parents are diabetic. I was not worried about my mom but my dad diabetic is not that much in control if he does not follow eat and take medicine timely. After three hours of waiting they allow me to leave and get food. Everytime I mention about leave and come back they told me that I have to start the whole process again and I already saw our passport moved from #5 to #7 one time already. So we had no choice other than sit sown there or leave and come back another day or another place. I hope nobody go through this. For us this is not any issue but they need to think about our parents who are not that young like us.

naszoh

Oct 30, 2015
This has been a great forum for all the information regarding PGP sponsorship. Today my mother received the passport request from London visa office for her sponsorship application. Below is our timeline

application received Jan 9, 2014
started processing Aug 3, 2016
Medical/RPRF/docs Aug 3, 2016
BG check in-progress Nov 9, 2016
pp requested Nov15, 2016

Thanks and good luck everyone

snapchat

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rossei said:
Hi Rossei, I have a question please, when the cpc give me a deadline (30 days) to send additionnal documents, will they give me an answer after the deadline or before if I sent them the day after they asked for it ! thnxs !!

snapchat

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CPC juste gave a final reminder to comply with their request for police background check
I replied that I already sent them and I sent a copy of my email with police check docs
When I called cic they told me they lost my police background
Now I have a deadline 30 days to send the docs for poilce check
I sent them
Question : i'm wandering if I will wait again for a month (30 days deadline they gave me) before i have an answer ? or will I have an answer before this deadline ? did my apply lost it's priority ?

Thank you for your answers.

ajka

Jul 14, 2016
2014parentSponsor said:
@Pankaj07 - I'm in the same situation. Order the GCMS notes. I got mine last week. I just hope that I will hear something before the end of the year.

Here are my notes from Mar-2016 that seem to indicate they are doing previous undertaking checks. not sure why it would take that long though given that this is within cic and the same department i assume. My case is still stuck at the first stage and I still have not been approved as a sponsor.

Sponsor Eligibility: Pre-Assessment in Progress FC4 Sponsorship category: Parent Partner check initiated for:SPR -Social assistance check. Previous undertaking(s); Results pending. GCMS check: No relevant materail information found. Correct fees received and allocated. R10 requirements have been met. Passport copy included for PA: Yes Co-Signer on file. Co-signer is residing in Canada. SPR is currently married. SPR is Canadian Citizen residing in Canada. SPR landed on yyyy/mm/dd as a FC1 PA is divorced. -sufficient evidence provided to support PA is divorced. Supporting documents: -Divorce certificate on file. SPR has submitted the following documents as proof of relationship: -Birth certificate Documents on file satisfy relationship between SPR and PA. V/O to request additional documents if necessary. Question #5 on SPR Eligility Assessment answered Yes, PO to Review Application locked in on 2014/01/dd. Case pending officer review
I have similar situation. my gcms notes says the same thing as yours. still waiting for first stage approval...not sure what to do now. MP didnt help either. I am going to apply for another gcms notes.

abhi812

Sep 10, 2010
RoyalNS said:

Completed my mother landing ,it was very quick ,did at Rainbow bridge,As said above ,I will advise to go on weekday,Avoid weekend,Long weekend for sure,Thanks to everyone in this forumn

manek

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Our parents received passport back with COPR and stamps from New Delhi Visa office around Nov 5. Around 15 days after submission of passports.

Thanks everyone for help.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
snapchat said:
CPC juste gave a final reminder to comply with their request for police background check
I replied that I already sent them and I sent a copy of my email with police check docs
When I called cic they told me they lost my police background
Now I have a deadline 30 days to send the docs for poilce check
I sent them
Question : i'm wandering if I will wait again for a month (30 days deadline they gave me) before i have an answer ? or will I have an answer before this deadline ? did my apply lost it's priority ?

Thank you for your answers.
I didn't understand you thoroughly.

CIC asked for PCC and you sent it within the deadline. But unfortunately, they lost it and asked for it for the 2nd time. So, you sent it again within 30-days deadline. Is that right?

CIC will perhaps not acknowledge the receipt of PCC. You should contact them for a confirmation.

snapchat

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rossei said:
I didn't understand you thoroughly.

CIC asked for PCC and you sent it within the deadline. But unfortunately, they lost it and asked for it for the 2nd time. So, you sent it again within 30-days deadline. Is that right?

CIC will perhaps not acknowledge the receipt of PCC. You should contact them for a confirmation.
Yes, cic asked for PCC on august, i sent them on august, but last week they sent me a message telling me they didn't receive the PCC and they gave me a deadline 30 days to send them. I sent them again, what I want to know is if I lost my priority ? ans will they tell me the final decision and ask me for PPR before the end of deadline of after the deadline ? The deadline end on 5 december. Thanks

Yorkiemum

Sep 23, 2015
snapchat said:
Yes, cic asked for PCC on august, i sent them on august, but last week they sent me a message telling me they didn't receive the PCC and they gave me a deadline 30 days to send them. I sent them again, what I want to know is if I lost my priority ? ans will they tell me the final decision and ask me for PPR before the end of deadline of after the deadline ? The deadline end on 5 december. Thanks
we emailed CIC a week after sending in our PCC...we received a confirmation email within a couple of hours. Our online status has not been updated to show this.

snapchat

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yorkiemum said:
we emailed CIC a week after sending in our PCC...we received a confirmation email within a couple of hours. Our online status has not been updated to show this.
Ok I see, my background check was in progress when i linked my account on 4 october it's still in progress now and i don't know when will cic make a decision about my app.
when i sent again the pcc last week i received an automatic response to aknowledge the receipt of my email and the sent me a message telling me they received all information.
i just don't know if they will wait till december when the 30 days deadline will end or if they will answer me before this deadline !