+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
RoyalNS said:
Not for 20 years :)
I'm not 100% sure but OAS may not be considered as a social assistance, rather a pension program which is not dependent if you ever worked in Canada.

But to become eligible, parents need to reside in Canada as PR/Citizens for minimum of 10 years.

Jan 10, 2014
Oakville, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
ajka said:
couldnt find anywhere about how long it takes for social service check by province, it started in March and still not done in my case even everything is online. not sure if MP can help in this case. I am in the same boat. now that year ending, i dont expect any response until new year!!! just keep praying
Province or region? mine is stuck with a Region, all in same province.

Jan 10, 2014
Oakville, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
2014parentSponsor said:
Do they do that social check for everyone?
I've only been in Ontario but I was on mat leave for the year 2015. I was meeting the LICO requirements even in 2015.
Would that be the reason why the case is not moving forward? Dont understand.
How do you get in contact with the MPP? Email them or go see them in person?
In my case, my wife, who is a co-signer sponsored me to Canada, hence the Social Service check on me to see whether there is any mis-use of sponsorship.

I e-mailed my MP and then they invited me to the office.

2014parentSponsor

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
My husband is also a co-signer and he sponsored me too.
Maybe i'm in a similar situation then - stuck with the social check!!!
Hopefully the GCMS notes clarifies things whenever they decide to send them...
*sigh...

ajka

Jul 14, 2016
PS_4_Parents_Sponsorship said:
In my case, my wife, who is a co-signer sponsored me to Canada, hence the Social Service check on me to see whether there is any mis-use of sponsorship.

I e-mailed my MP and then they invited me to the office.
did you meet your mp yet? was it anything helpful?

Jan 10, 2014
Oakville, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
ajka said:
did you meet your mp yet? was it anything helpful?
In my case, it was MP's secretary who met me, and they requested for the status and the update they have is to wait until October.

So now I'm approaching my wait time, and I will check with them again.

kaka555

Star Member
Mar 24, 2016
all Forum members:
I got my sponsorship approval on 22nd June 2016 and after two months my ecas in permanent resident application shows “In Process” on 26th of Aug.2016 but on 1st sept.2016 again turned to “Application Received” and still “application received”.

Can any one faced like this and if yes when will again gone to “in process” ,
when his/her file processed OR someone have an idea regarding this.

No correspondence after 22nd june from IRCC four months has gone so worried.

Any other member having same situation please discuss in the forum as I am worried being after SA on 22nd June no progress in the file.

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 07,2014 ,REACHED cic-m on Jan 10,2014,at 11.30 AM
Doc's Request.
In Process since 22/04/2016
Nomination.....
credit card charged on Jan 25,2014
AOR Received.
Recvd on JUN 09,2014 CPC-MISSISSAUGA.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Approved by CPC-MISSISSAUGA nd file trfd. to CPC-Ottawa on April 14,2016
Med's Request
received vide email dated June 30,2016.
Med's Done....
AS on July 21 nd information sent to CPC-Ottawa on July 26,Medical results recvd. line in ecas visible
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
Email dtd. Oct.20,2016 recvd. for submission of PPTS nd submitted on Oct. 24, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Docs recvd. on Aug 07,2016
LANDED..........
With God blessings, landed with my spouse at Calgary on April 26,2017.
kaka555 said:
all Forum members:
I got my sponsorship approval on 22nd June 2016 and after two months my ecas in permanent resident application shows “In Process” on 26th of Aug.2016 but on 1st sept.2016 again turned to “Application Received” and still “application received”.

Can any one faced like this and if yes when will again gone to “in process” ,
when his/her file processed OR someone have an idea regarding this.

No correspondence after 22nd june from IRCC four months has gone so worried.

Any other member having same situation please discuss in the forum as I am worried being after SA on 22nd June no progress in the file.
@kaka555,

No worries ,please.

First approval of my parents application was done in April 2016 and file was transferred to CPC- Ottawa.Ecas turned to "In Process " on April 22,2016 Inexplicably, it started showing "Application Received" wef May 11,2016.Yet again,it turned to "In Process" on June 21,2016.On June 29,2016 MR was issued.

So,please do not rely much on Ecas.Update in your Mycic account shall provide you the true picture.

Hope, this may help you.

Good luck.God bless all !!!!

mspjal

kaps1235

Aug 9, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2013
Nomination.....
15-11-2013
File Transfer...
28-01-2014
Med's Request
03-02-2015
Med's Done....
11-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
Hello Friends,

Has anyone received PPR, whose parents are right now in Canada on visitor or super visa?

Can anyone please share their views on below questions:

Can anyone share their similar experience ?
Will Request for GCMS be helpful to us at this moment ?
What will be the cost of GCMS request ?

Since my mother is with us on the super visa from July 2015. Should we change the permanent and mailing address at ECAS?

Our Ecas status / timeline as under:
1.0 We received your application for permanent residence on January 8, 2014.
2.0 We started processing your application on June 27, 2016.
3.0 We sent you correspondence on June 27, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as
possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all
information that is required.
4.0 Medical results have been received. (Medical done on June 30, 2016) and RRPF paid on July 22, 2016
5.0 We sent you correspondence on October 3, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon
as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all
information that is required. (Father's death certificate request email received from CPC-Ottawa and submitted on the same day)

Thank you in advance.

sammy1012

Jul 20, 2016
All,

I have received e-mail from New Delhi Office and asked me to submit below "Son/Daughter Additional Information" form:

Is anybody else received same form ?
Is it mandatory to fill all of my siblings information whether not not they are accompanying my parents to Canada ?

Folks - Kindly advise

Non-Accompanying Adult Son/Daughter Additional Information Form

If you have indicated that you are the parent of an adult son/daughter who will not be accompanying you to Canada, you must provide the following details for your non-accompanying adult son/daughter, in order for our office to correctly process your application.

Failure to provide this information will delay processing. If additional space is required, attach a separate sheet.

Son/Daughter’s Family name

Given name(s)

Current place of residence

Personal history

Give details of what your child has been doing during the past 10 years or since age 18, whichever period is longer, starting with the most recent information. Include jobs held, periods of unemployment, periods of study and any other use of time, such as time spent traveling in search of a country of refuge, stays in hospitals, prisons or other places of confinement, and periods spent as a homemaker. You must not leave gaps.

From

To

Activity

City or town and country

Name of company, employer, school, facility, as applicable

mm/yyyy

mm/yyyy

Your child’s current occupation

Monthly income

(in rupees)

Medical Status

3) Has your child depended substantially on your financial support since before the age of 22 as he or she is unable to provide for himself or herself due to a serious physical or mental disorder?

Yes

No

If yes, please identify the physical or mental disorder and provide supporting medical documents to explain the condition. If additional space is required, attach a separate sheet.

I (Principal Applicant) declare that the information I have given is truthful,

complete and correct.

Name

Signature

Date

Day Month Year

Please provide 2

passport size

photos of your

child

abhi812

Sep 10, 2010
kaps1235 said:
Hello Friends,

Has anyone received PPR, whose parents are right now in Canada on visitor or super visa?

Can anyone please share their views on below questions:

Can anyone share their similar experience ?
Will Request for GCMS be helpful to us at this moment ?
What will be the cost of GCMS request ?

Since my mother is with us on the super visa from July 2015. Should we change the permanent and mailing address at ECAS?

Our Ecas status / timeline as under:
1.0 We received your application for permanent residence on January 8, 2014.
2.0 We started processing your application on June 27, 2016.
3.0 We sent you correspondence on June 27, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as
possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all
information that is required.
4.0 Medical results have been received. (Medical done on June 30, 2016) and RRPF paid on July 22, 2016
5.0 We sent you correspondence on October 3, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon
as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all
information that is required. (Father's death certificate request email received from CPC-Ottawa and submitted on the same day)

Thank you in advance.
mine ,Please link your application to cic account,For me also it was showing similar status when I check status using my motherès profile.
I got PPR,I forgot to do that,Yes its better to change address

IndoCanadian777

Star Member
Oct 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sammy1012 said:
All,

I have received e-mail from New Delhi Office and asked me to submit below "Son/Daughter Additional Information" form:

Is anybody else received same form ?
Is it mandatory to fill all of my siblings information whether not not they are accompanying my parents to Canada ?

Folks - Kindly advise

Non-Accompanying Adult Son/Daughter Additional Information Form

If you have indicated that you are the parent of an adult son/daughter who will not be accompanying you to Canada, you must provide the following details for your non-accompanying adult son/daughter, in order for our office to correctly process your application.

Failure to provide this information will delay processing. If additional space is required, attach a separate sheet.

Son/Daughter’s Family name

Given name(s)

Current place of residence

Personal history

Give details of what your child has been doing during the past 10 years or since age 18, whichever period is longer, starting with the most recent information. Include jobs held, periods of unemployment, periods of study and any other use of time, such as time spent traveling in search of a country of refuge, stays in hospitals, prisons or other places of confinement, and periods spent as a homemaker. You must not leave gaps.

From

To

Activity

City or town and country

Name of company, employer, school, facility, as applicable

mm/yyyy

mm/yyyy

Your child’s current occupation

Monthly income

(in rupees)

Medical Status

3) Has your child depended substantially on your financial support since before the age of 22 as he or she is unable to provide for himself or herself due to a serious physical or mental disorder?

Yes

No

If yes, please identify the physical or mental disorder and provide supporting medical documents to explain the condition. If additional space is required, attach a separate sheet.

I (Principal Applicant) declare that the information I have given is truthful,

complete and correct.

Name

Signature

Date

Day Month Year

Please provide 2

passport size

photos of your

child
I was asked the same but the email expalins it is for non-accompanying dependants
-If you have any non-accompanying dependants who were 22 years of age or above and unmarried at the time of the sponsorship, complete the Non-Accompanying Adult Son/Daughter Additional Information Form attached to this letter.

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 07,2014 ,REACHED cic-m on Jan 10,2014,at 11.30 AM
Doc's Request.
In Process since 22/04/2016
Nomination.....
credit card charged on Jan 25,2014
AOR Received.
Recvd on JUN 09,2014 CPC-MISSISSAUGA.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Approved by CPC-MISSISSAUGA nd file trfd. to CPC-Ottawa on April 14,2016
Med's Request
received vide email dated June 30,2016.
Med's Done....
AS on July 21 nd information sent to CPC-Ottawa on July 26,Medical results recvd. line in ecas visible
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
Email dtd. Oct.20,2016 recvd. for submission of PPTS nd submitted on Oct. 24, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Docs recvd. on Aug 07,2016
LANDED..........
With God blessings, landed with my spouse at Calgary on April 26,2017.
Hello to All,

Please be informed that PASSPORTS of my parents were consigned to CHC,New Delhi on Oct.24,2016 through VFS ,JALANDHAR (INDIA). Ecas changed from "IN PROCESS" to "DECISION MADE" on OCT 26,2016.

Shall keep updating the information in the forum.

Wishing and praying for all the forum members who are still kept waiting in the queue !! Hope, some good news comes for them ,at the earliest.

Good luck.God bless all !!!

mspjal

2014parentSponsor

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Hello all,

I was to be the representative for my mum's sponsorship application.
After i fill out the form and sign, how do i do to attach it to my case or sent it to cic?

Many thanks,
Conie.