+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

jimmigd

May 12, 2016
RPh said:
I still can't link my application...tried the different family sizes as you guys suggested. Now I have to wait another 24 hours :(

Hi @kiwi, did they accept the medicals your mom had for supervisa, or was she required to do another set of medicals?

Same here- I am unable to link mine too. Tried different combinations and family sizes. One possibility could be they have not entered our application in the online system yet?
But I see in the online status as Medicals completed.

kaka555

Star Member
Mar 24, 2016
Jimmigd and Rph

follow the instructions at page no 380 of 2016 (spread sheet by Rossie) by dchoudh at 1.03.33 I had done in one stretch by using these instructions. I am not familiar to copy and paste so not bringing here that instructions

spiceboy_05

Aug 23, 2016
Do we need to change the address, if parents don't live in Canada? Does it impact process timelines? For my parents, they have done with RPRF process a month back. I haven't heard anything back after that.

Apl2014

Mar 15, 2016
kaka555 said:
Jimmigd and Rph

follow the instructions at page no 380 of 2016 (spread sheet by Rossie) by dchoudh at 1.03.33 I had done in one stretch by using these instructions. I am not familiar to copy and paste so not bringing here that instructions
HI kaka55

I have tried all options mentioned there but not successful.

Here is link which kaka55 was mentioning

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/tips-for-2016-future-pgp-applicants-t333951.5685.html

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Apl2014 said:
HI kaka55

I have tried all options mentioned there but not successful.

Here is link which kaka55 was mentioning

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/tips-for-2016-future-pgp-applicants-t333951.5685.html
I've added a section on this at the bottom of Info sheet of 2014 SS.

Erlm

Nov 3, 2014
Hello Guys,

My process moved to Brazil in May 2016 and I didn't hear anything else. I'm really worry. Someone in the same situation? Is there anything I could do?

mastersonicdog

Jan 1, 2014
Rossei said:
I've added a section on this at the bottom of Info sheet of 2014 SS.
I've successfully linked my account .. What does this mean?

Application/profile status Open

everything that follows are either not started or not needed at this time.

I haven't received anything except AOR 2 years ago. So I assume we are still stuck at that stage?

--------------

It also states that our Review of eligibility - not started

And when we press the help button, it states:

Review of eligibility may be Not Started, Review in progress, Passed and Failed
Not started means we have not yet received an application for permanent residence. You need an invitation to apply before you can submit an application for permanent residence.
Review in progress means we are reviewing if you are eligible for the program you applied under.
Passed means we have decided that you are eligible for the program you applied under. You may still need to meet other requirements.
Failed means we have decided that you are not eligible for the program you applied under.

The whole application is for permanent residency. Does that mean they are still trying to review the sponsor's eligibility and it's been stuck there all this time? Once they've looked at the application, it will clearly show that it is for application for PR. It should state "Review in progress", right?

lethuong

Jan 4, 2014
Hi guys,

My application 2014 , sponsor my parent and my brother. I received a passport request from Singapore since August-11. My mother and brother is currently in Canada as super visa and student visa. My father is in Vietnam. We try to submit his passport thru the VAC in Vietnam but the agent refused to take his documents since he is not a pricipal applicant (my mother is a pricipal applicant). I plan to submit my mother and brother passport to Ottawa but i wonder if i can send the 3 passport to Ottawa? I really arreciate your help

Residents of VIETNAM

Submit passports to the Canada Visa Application Centre in Ho Chi Minh City or Ha Noi

For address, service hours, and instructions for how to submit passports through the Canada Visa Application Centres in Vietnam, visit this website: www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/vietnam/
Residents of CANADA

If you have a mailing address in Canada and all your accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three (3) months, you may submit your passport(s) and photos to the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa (“CPC-O”). You are required to send your document(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address with the additional following document:

 A self-addressed, pre-paid Xpresspost envelope from Canada Post.

Purchase your prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Canada Post Xpresspost envelope (Regional if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet.

Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.

Make a note of tracking numbers for each envelope.

Enclose this envelope along with your documents and a copy of this letter.

You can purchase a Canada Post shipping label on line at:

bmramon

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/01/2014
AOR Received.
09/06/2014
File Transfer...
14-03-2016
Med's Request
21-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2017
LANDED..........
01-02-2017
Erlm said:
Hello Guys,

My process moved to Brazil in May 2016 and I didn't hear anything else. I'm really worry. Someone in the same situation? Is there anything I could do?
Same here, also sao paulo

I think they are just behind

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
mastersonicdog said:
I've successfully linked my account .. What does this mean?

Application/profile status Open

everything that follows are either not started or not needed at this time.

I haven't received anything except AOR 2 years ago. So I assume we are still stuck at that stage?
Your file seems stuck somewhere in the processing. It can be a secondary review for SA or file never got transferred or LVO didn't touch it yet. You should order GCMS notes because as a 2014 applicant, you would expect at least PR IN-PROCESS status.

punchshp

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 Jan 2015
Doc's Request.
April 2016
AOR Received.
May 2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
12 Jul 2016
Med's Request
15 Aug 2016
Med's Done....
25 Aug 2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Do they ask to submit anything else at the time of request of passport?
I have submitted PCC I want to make the things are ready in case they are asking.
Thank you

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lethuong said:
Hi guys,

My application 2014 , sponsor my parent and my brother. I received a passport request from Singapore since August-11. My mother and brother is currently in Canada as super visa and student visa. My father is in Vietnam. We try to submit his passport thru the VAC in Vietnam but the agent refused to take his documents since he is not a pricipal applicant (my mother is a pricipal applicant). I plan to submit my mother and brother passport to Ottawa but i wonder if i can send the 3 passport to Ottawa? I really arreciate your help
I would send an email to SVO and inform them that the VFS has refused to take father's passport as he is not a PA. Ask them how he can submit his passport. You can send all three passports to CPC-Ottawa but you will have to bring his passport to Canada and return to him again in order for him to land in Canada.

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Hey Anthony, and everyone else, my mum landed yesterday at PeaceArch border, at last it's over! Peacearch was easy, although take note when flagpoling you have to wait in the U.S. customs and immigration queue before they will give you a piece of paper to say you're flagpoling! Was a 2 hour wait, then it took about 15 minutes once we finally got to Canadian immigration... makes no sense! But she now has it (and now we're thinking about returning home, ha).

Good luck everyone, I think Anthony is right, they're trying to just push as many as possible through this year...

xwlily

Star Member
Apr 18, 2008
Rossei said:
Your file seems stuck somewhere in the processing. It can be a secondary review for SA or file never got transferred or LVO didn't touch it yet. You should order GCMS notes because as a 2014 applicant, you would expect at least PR IN-PROCESS status.
My case is at the same stage, I ordered the GCMS notes, was saying case pending waiting for officer reviewing (in process -SP). I guess it's a secondary review for SA since April, 2016. Just wondering how long should that take for a secondary review? Thx

ajka

Jul 14, 2016
xwlily said:
My case is at the same stage, I ordered the GCMS notes, was saying case pending waiting for officer reviewing (in process -SP). I guess it's a secondary review for SA since April, 2016. Just wondering how long should that take for a secondary review? Thx
I am in the same boat. has ordered the GCMS notes but its been a month, havent received anything...hope for the best...its disappointing.