+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

saindia

Apr 20, 2016
sbhusan said:
Hello,
My parents got their police certificate in India but its mentioned in the certificate that no police record found from 2010 onwards. Not sure why they mentioned an year there. will this cause problem when submitted to cic.

Thanks,
sbhusan
I got the PCC in a PDF form and the year mentioned was 2009. Upon enquiry, the police mentioned that the year is when the passport was issued.
Passport issued year for your parents must be 2010. I don't think this should be a problem but would also like confirmation from someone who has already sent the PCC to VO and it has been accepted.

bluelibra

May 17, 2016
Hello,

My parents got their request for police certificate, medical, and payment of Right of PR fee on July 6 through email. We submit everything this Tuesday, except medical as it depends on the Doctor's schedule. Hope it will be soon.

For those did not get the sponsorship approval letter, please check your Junk mail. That's where I found mine 2 weeks later. No letter was mailed.

Here is my timeline:
Application received: Jan 14, 2014
Sponsorship approved: April 19, 2016, transfer to Ottawa
PCC and Medical request: July 6, 2016

ajka

Jul 14, 2016
Hello,

my parents file was received on Jan 10, 2014. first communication was received in June 2014 as an acknowledgement. haven't heard back after them. my parents are on super visa since last year. should we contact CIC or wait?

dmnshj

Jun 23, 2016
jagdeepsidhu said:
We received your application to sponsor XXXXX on January 9, 2014.

Dependents listed on the application are: XXXXX.
We started processing your application on March 15, 2016.
We sent you a letter on July 5, 2016. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

My Ecas shows above information. Does anyone's Ecas show the same? Did anyone receive the letter and what was it about. Thanks

Hello dear , I got the exact same thing on online Ecas . I got the letter today in mail. Please let me know when u got urs, guess we gotta do something about it
Thx

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
dmnshj said:
Hello dear , I got the exact same thing on online Ecas . I got the letter today in mail. Please let me know when u got urs, guess we gotta do something about it
Thx
What is this letter about? Can you share?

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015
May I ask: 2014 files that have been transferred to Singapore Visa Office, did you guys receive medical request from them yet?

saindia

Apr 20, 2016
ajka said:
Hello,

my parents file was received on Jan 10, 2014. first communication was received in June 2014 as an acknowledgement. haven't heard back after them. my parents are on super visa since last year. should we contact CIC or wait?
No harm in ordering GCMS notes to see what's going on with the file.

jagdeepsidhu

Apr 13, 2016
dmnshj said:
Thx

Hello Dear:

Could you please tell what is in the letter? My heart is pounding very fast. My email is jagdeepsidhuz@gmail.com. Thanks

Anthony42

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
kiwi2016 said:
Ok, was hoping to save some money somewhere in this process!! we only live 5 minutes from the boarder, although sometimes they ask you to scan a copy of the passport to them I've seen... let's hope they do that and we can save on some postage!
Kiwi did u get the passport request? I have done everything except I do not have fee request. I wonder if there are anyone else who CPC Ottawa requested medical, police but not the fee...?

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
kiwi2016 said:
Ok, was hoping to save some money somewhere in this process!! we only live 5 minutes from the boarder, although sometimes they ask you to scan a copy of the passport to them I've seen... let's hope they do that and we can save on some postage!
If your parent holds a via exempt passport to travel to Canada then they will only be asked to submit a copy of passport. You only receive a visa these days if you hold a passport that requires a visa even to visit Canada as a visitor.

If your mum has a NZ passport then she would only send a photocopy.

Anthony42

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Anthony42 said:
Kiwi did u get the passport request? I have done everything except I do not have fee request. I wonder if there are anyone else who CPC Ottawa requested medical, police but not the fee...?
Can someone put here a copy of RFPF email request from CPC-Ottawa.

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Anthony42 said:
Hey Anthony, no passport request yet... I got medical, then a week later police certs and RPRF I'm the same email.... have submitted it all so just waiting now...

I was wondering how you were getting on...thought you would have had the fee request by now!

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
soonihope said:
If your parent holds a via exempt passport to travel to Canada then they will only be asked to submit a copy of passport. You only receive a visa these days if you hold a passport that requires a visa even to visit Canada as a visitor.

If your mum has a NZ passport then she would only send a photocopy.
Perfect! Thanjs soonihope! It's a kiwi passport so we're excempt. Will let everyone know when we get passport request...

Anthony42

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
kiwi2016 said:
Hey Anthony, no passport request yet... I got medical, then a week later police certs and RPRF I'm the same email.... have submitted it all so just waiting now...

I was wondering how you were getting on...thought you would have had the fee request by now!
No nothing yet since, but I will go ahead and pay the fee anyways. How Did you submit proof of payment? Would upload of receipt online be ok? Thanks

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Anthony42 said:
No nothing yet since, but I will go ahead and pay the fee anyways. How Did you submit proof of payment? Would upload of receipt online be ok? Thanks
Yea they said to just send them a receipt by email. Good idea, it Wil move them along a bit faster.