+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When does CHC Islamabad intend to respond to May 2011 applications???

malikn

Dec 15, 2007
WINNIPEG
Visa Office......
MANITOBA
NOC Code......
INVESTOR
App. Filed.......
JANUARY 2016
Doc's Request.
SUBMITTED January 2016
Nomination.....
4-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
Med's Request
21-09-2016
Med's Done....
04-10-2016
Interview........
never
Passport Req..
19-1-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-1-2017
LANDED..........
May 2017 Inshallah
Thanks you lucky you got visa enjoy where are you going i am also going to torontoo and montreal

mkhan63

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
mad said:
i got 6 monthz visit visa.......and i have showed dem a very strong bank statement of almost 2 crore.....my uni letter...my nikha document.........my sis has sponsored me....so her bank statement and property paperz of her n her husband.........in my account i showed dem 5 lac..... and trip sponsored letter from my husband.... plus my birth certificate.....n letter from bank showin dat v r one of their most important customer......my ties with my family n much mooooooo
Great news ,. Soo happy for you. My question to you . Do you have any other travel history in past.
Your documents are very similar to my wifes case. My other question is does your husband live in canada and r you going to visit him ..
I really appreciate your response please help. plus whats the exact time it took for processing

Thank you sooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhh

mkhan63

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
mkhan63 said:
Great news ,. Soo happy for you. My question to you . Do you have any other travel history in past.
Your documents are very similar to my wifes case. My other question is does your husband live in canada and r you going to visit him ..
I really appreciate your response please help. plus whats the exact time it took for processing

Thank you sooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i live in canada and my wife applied for the visit visa.
she does not have any travel history but we have submitted letters from her job, her bank balance and property documents. I did submit the similar letter from bank stating that she has been one of their most valuable customer. I have attached the letters and my financial statement and wrote them that i am taking care of all the expenses of her TRIP.
Please pray for us as well that she gets her VISA.

Thank you so much ..

mad

Jul 15, 2011
i m goin to ottawa.....i have my flight on 16th now:)
n mkhan no my husband iz here in pakistan.........n i m goin dere to visit my sis.......plus i m plannin to take admission ove dere......so afta gettin admission i'll b applyin for america's visa to visit my bro n den i'll b reenterin canada inshallah...........n yes i waz born in saudia.i hv been to uae too........but i dint attach my previous passport........ol u hv to do iz jes show dem n convince dem tht ur wife will b goin bak to pakistan again.......by showin ties like kidz or mother brother n sis.........i will suggest ya if she iznt plannin to go bak to pakistan.........ask her to take admission in some uni n get a letter from uni tht she'll b cumin bak n she has been enrolled for da upcomin semester..........give dem az much proof az ya can...........like i gave dem evn my teacherz contact num n told my teacherz abt my case........full time guarantee u c;) ........ best of luckkkkk n pooh123 u do da same thin inshallah u'll get ur visa... my prayerz r wid ya

mkhan63

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
mad said:
i m goin to ottawa.....i have my flight on 16th now:)
n mkhan no my husband iz here in pakistan.........n i m goin dere to visit my sis.......plus i m plannin to take admission ove dere......so afta gettin admission i'll b applyin for america's visa to visit my bro n den i'll b reenterin canada inshallah...........n yes i waz born in saudia.i hv been to uae too........but i dint attach my previous passport........ol u hv to do iz jes show dem n convince dem tht ur wife will b goin bak to pakistan again.......by showin ties like kidz or mother brother n sis.........i will suggest ya if she iznt plannin to go bak to pakistan.........ask her to take admission in some uni n get a letter from uni tht she'll b cumin bak n she has been enrolled for da upcomin semester..........give dem az much proof az ya can...........like i gave dem evn my teacherz contact num n told my teacherz abt my case........full time guarantee u c;) ........ best of luckkkkk n pooh123 u do da same thin inshallah u'll get ur visa... my prayerz r wid ya
Thank you soooo much for your reply I really appreciate that .. Have a good time in canada .. The weather is beautiful now a days .. You will enjoy that .. plus Ottawa is beautiful town .. Do visit Montreal and do come west to visit Toronto and niagra fall.
Have a safe flight.
Thanks again.

mad

Jul 15, 2011
oh job experience letter iz wonderful....m sure she'll get it inshallah........ask her to give da contact num ov some employee over dere in her office ..incase dey do investigation......he or she may b able to tell dem tht she iz very job oriented n her work iz in demand tooooo

mad

Jul 15, 2011
u r welcome n datz so sweet ov ya definitely i will.........:) hope u get to c ur wife soon.......:) take care

mad

Jul 15, 2011
n mkhan yes i got my visa like olmost afta 82 or 83 dayz......olmost 3 monthz:( but n e wayz m so happy wid da end result.......

mkhan63

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
mad said:
u r welcome n datz so sweet ov ya definitely i will.........:) hope u get to c ur wife soon.......:) take care
Thanks for your kind words plz pray that she does. and yah we did have all the reference numbers attached ..
TRV for spouse is all luck we did all possible things that we could thing inshallah i pray day and night tht she get her visa ..
Enjoy ur visit and very good luck in ur future plans