+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When does CHC Islamabad intend to respond to May 2011 applications???

mkhan63

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
pooh123 said:
On July 14th i got a reply to my e mail from CHC Islamabad saying that decision has been taken and the documents will be sent in the coming days. Hope the result is positive. God knows when the "coming days" will end. still waiting and praying for a positive result.
Hello.. I just wanna know whats the email to send the inquiry request to ISL.. and what did you wrote to identify ur application. Like is there any file number or just put your passport number.

Please guide me I wanna send the email as well since I have been waiting for 6 weeks Plus.
Thank you soo much

mad

Jul 15, 2011
so happy for ya malikn:):) seriously...... inshallah v'll b gettin da visaz soon too n malikn can ya plz temme dat wht waz ur status? i mean wen ya enter ur computer code to check ur status it tellz dat ur application iz still under process....can ya plz check n lemme no ur status.........

mad

Jul 15, 2011
i want to knw 1 mo thin guyz dat do dey only send back our passportz on friday? i mean hope dey'll send it to us by mon:( i m gettin desperate now:( askin diz bcuz salman got hiz passportz on fri n malikn too.....gosh i cant wait till nxt fri..........u gotta pray for me now.....

malikn

Dec 15, 2007
WINNIPEG
Visa Office......
MANITOBA
NOC Code......
INVESTOR
App. Filed.......
JANUARY 2016
Doc's Request.
SUBMITTED January 2016
Nomination.....
4-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
Med's Request
21-09-2016
Med's Done....
04-10-2016
Interview........
never
Passport Req..
19-1-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-1-2017
LANDED..........
May 2017 Inshallah
dont worry its my opinion how many your passport is late you think your chances is much more this is reallity i see this and all is on luck

mkhan63

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
malikn said:
dont worry its my opinion how many your passport is late you think your chances is much more this is reallity i see this and all is on luck
My question is how do you ckeck the status of the application .. We have sent the application with fedex and they have given a number.
Where do I check the status .. On CIC website what this number means??
Please help

malikn

Dec 15, 2007
WINNIPEG
Visa Office......
MANITOBA
NOC Code......
INVESTOR
App. Filed.......
JANUARY 2016
Doc's Request.
SUBMITTED January 2016
Nomination.....
4-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
Med's Request
21-09-2016
Med's Done....
04-10-2016
Interview........
never
Passport Req..
19-1-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-1-2017
LANDED..........
May 2017 Inshallah
nothing number needs when your case will finalize and will come here they will call you on your cell phone and they will send you sms on your mobile you no need to worry before 11 weeks may be 10 weeks and now gerrys website is showing 16 weeks ok

mkhan63

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
malikn said:
nothing number needs when your case will finalize and will come here they will call you on your cell phone and they will send you sms on your mobile you no need to worry before 11 weeks may be 10 weeks and now gerrys website is showing 16 weeks ok you call me this number 03218471003
Thanks Bro. I asked because the above post mentioned the computer code which I also have. the above post was asking you about checking the status thats why I asked that there is might be a way to check the status of your application.

PS: what this gerry's website ??

mad

Jul 15, 2011
mkhan gerry's web site iz www.visadropbox.com n over dere on da rigth corner itz mentioned tht give ur computer code.... so u hv to give ur computer code from da slip ov payment, which fedex has given ya....u'll ur application status den ol da best

pooh123

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
malikn said:
Dear all members i am sharing with you today i got approved visa canada 11 weeks total time and i am happy today intresting is this i already applied immigration and and i got visa how is this God thanks thanks you all also will get visa dont worry
Congratulations :) thats a great news :)
Pray that we all also get the visas :)

pooh123

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
mkhan63 said:
Hello.. I just wanna know whats the email to send the inquiry request to ISL.. and what did you wrote to identify ur application. Like is there any file number or just put your passport number.

Please guide me I wanna send the email as well since I have been waiting for 6 weeks Plus.
Thank you soo much
the e mail address is islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
you have to send your full name, passport no, date of birth, contact no and file no.
even if you dont have your file no, send them an email without the file no and they will send you your file no.
All the best :)

pooh123

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
mkhan63 said:
My question is how do you ckeck the status of the application .. We have sent the application with fedex and they have given a number.
Where do I check the status .. On CIC website what this number means??
Please help
there is no way to check the status of the application on the CHC website.
the computer no gerry's have given will only tell us the status which will always be "in process" and once they get our passports the status will be changed to something like "ready to be collected".

tasash

Jul 30, 2009
hi .....

my mother just submitted her documents for visiting me in calgary due to my pregnancy....i saw on immigration website that for pakistan the processing time is 56 days....so it will too late for me to meet with my mother here in canada....i also sent a medical certificate which my mother already attached with her documents so can anyone tell me is there any possibility for my mom to receive her passport within a month?...

pooh123

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
tasash said:
hi .....

my mother just submitted her documents for visiting me in calgary due to my pregnancy....i saw on immigration website that for pakistan the processing time is 56 days....so it will too late for me to meet with my mother here in canada....i also sent a medical certificate which my mother already attached with her documents so can anyone tell me is there any possibility for my mom to receive her passport within a month?...
Nothing can be said when they return the passport. I hope and pray that she gets it soon. All the best.

mad

Jul 15, 2011
no u can jes hope tasash dat she'll get it..........my fingerz r crossed n m waitin fo mine now....hopefully we'll get ours in cumin week........:) atleast v got 1 +ive result frm malikn.....