+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what next..after sent finger prints..seniors pls help

zuhair

Apr 15, 2009
Hello everyone
After receiving AINP nomination I have sent my immigration application to cic and then my finger prints on march 1st, I have received no reply since then , can anybody has received any letters from CIC after this stage ?

Regards

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
zuhair said:
Hello everyone
After receiving AINP nomination I have sent my immigration application to cic and then my finger prints on march 1st, I have received no reply since then , can anybody has received any letters from CIC after this stage ?

Regards

I have master degree in Business Administration, my question is, I did my matriculation as external (private) student from karachi board so it could be a problem in education factors??? I have 17 years education how many points I can get in education factor??

please guide..
If you have AINP nomination why are you worried about points?

Finger Print sent to whom? You mean sent FBI no record stamp to CIC?

For the benefit of the members please post your AINP nomination time-line. Are you in the H1B-SRS category?

CIC takes 2-3 months to reply after the receipt of application.

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
The next step is patience and pray... it won't come fast... as benjoe pointed out ... once you send your CIC application you'll receive your AOR in around 2-3 months....
BTW time also depends on where you applied .. if you happen to apply IN US (buffalo) then the whole process takes between 6 to 9 months...

Good luck!!

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
Dec - 2009 CIC App. Filed..: May 2010
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
bendjoe, ingegarcia,

You said it takes about 2-3 months to get the AOR. Then you have to do the medicals within 60 days. After that how long does it take to get the request for passports for stamping? (assuming all goes fine without any problems). The reason I am asking is that my family is planning a vacation to India for about 2-3 months at the end of the year. And read on the forum that when the request for passports, we have to submit them in 15 days or else they might reject the PR.

My concern is I do not want my passports to be held up at buffalo for stamping as it will stop us from travelling. And the other possibility is that I might get request for passport while we are in home country. I want to space this out such that it does not fall in the time frame of my vacation which I plan to take end of the year. I am not planning to move to Alberta anytime until next summer 2010.

Any information will be helpful.

Thanks,
Ell.Bee

zuhair

Apr 15, 2009
Today I got my AOR alongwith medical papers and landing fee request from buffalo office, and given 60 days to provide all the things. Now my question is my wife is pregnant with 5 months all the tests are ok but she can't get Xray in this position so what to do now in this situation should I inform buffalo office all the situation or consult here with nominated doc's to whom they reffered??

Regards