+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What is level of education for Ontario college Graduate certificate.

avtar84

Mar 23, 2024
Hi all, I have done Ontario college Graduate certificate in project management from Ontario public college. Now what is the level of this education for EE. It is one year certificate means not a master for sure. Does it equivalent to bachelor degree of 3 years. What option should I select for it. And also do I need ECA for my bachelor degree or it is enough to claim bachelor degree. Please advice.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi all, I have done Ontario college Graduate certificate in project management from Ontario public college. Now what is the level of this education for EE. It is one year certificate means not a master for sure. Does it equivalent to bachelor degree of 3 years. What option should I select for it. And also do I need ECA for my bachelor degree or it is enough to claim bachelor degree. Please advice.
You count Ontario certificate as one year diploma. If you want to count two or more, you need 3 year equivalency for degree.

avtar84

Mar 23, 2024
You count Ontario certificate as one year diploma. If you want to count two or more, you need 3 year equivalency for degree.
I agreed one year graduate diploma, but here my ask is level of education. Since it is done after Bachelor, same as master degree, here I don't want 2 degree, just one is enough, that's why I want to know it's level. Because it doesn't required eca as well and it is my highest education.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I agreed one year graduate diploma, but here my ask is level of education. Since it is done after Bachelor, same as master degree, here I don't want 2 degree, just one is enough, that's why I want to know it's level. Because it doesn't required eca as well and it is my highest education.
Without ECA you would pick: 1-year program at a university, college, trade or technical school or other institutes

Reactions: Naturgrl

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
One year diploma/certificate.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
May be you are right here but one year diploma we select for post secondary diploma, but this is post graduate. That is one difference. Similarly master degree not required eca for bachelor.
You can't select Master's because you don't have one.

You can't select Bachelor because you haven't done ECA.

So you need to select one year diploma. There's no option for diploma vs. post graduate diploma. You just select 1 year diploma.

avtar84

Mar 23, 2024
You can't select Master's because you don't have one.

You can't select Bachelor because you haven't done ECA.

So you need to select one year diploma. There's no option for diploma vs. post graduate diploma. You just select 1 year diploma.
Thanks for your response.
This diploma can't be done without Bachelor, so it will be bachelor+ degree. However there is no option for it, as there is master and it is somewhere between bachelor and master.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
This diploma can't be done without Bachelor, so it will be bachelor+ degree. However there is no option for it, as there is master and it is somewhere between bachelor and master.
I give up. Do whatever you want.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Do you have an ECA for degree? If not, you count one year diploma/certificate. It is not a Masters nor has anything to do with pre-requisite to take the program. This is about what it counts for EE profile and it is one year diploma/certificate. Having a bachelors without ECA is not relevant to EE profile. It cannot be bachelor+certificate unless you have ECA.

avtar84

Mar 23, 2024
Do you have an ECA for degree? If not, you count one year diploma/certificate. It is not a Masters nor has anything to do with pre-requisite to take the program. This is about what it counts for EE profile and it is one year diploma/certificate. Having a bachelors without ECA is not relevant to EE profile. It cannot be bachelor+certificate unless you have ECA.
Thanks, dear for clarification.