+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What Document required to submit with CSQ (Visa office London)

daffodils05

Jun 16, 2010
Hello,
Can anyone tell me exactly what supporting documents I need to send with initial CSQ application?
Is it depend on specific visa Office? My visa office would be London, UK.
The Quebec official immigration website shows these details in French so I don't understand anything.
Please any can help

angeleye

Nov 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Nomination.....
CSQ Received: 19-09-2011
LANDED..........
23-05-2012
yes it depends on visa office. determine ur visa office and then its requirements from the following link:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/forms/search-title/dcs-workers/procedure.html

daffodils05

Jun 16, 2010
angeleye said:
yes it depends on visa office. determine ur visa office and then its requirements from the following link:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/forms/search-title/dcs-workers/procedure.html
I go through the same link this before, but the website and document after selecting visa office show everything in French. Can some one help me or where can i get English version?I

cutemedo

Star Member
Jun 23, 2010
Peshawar,Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Use google translator brother ! Write in search "Goggle Translator" and u l find it easily.

Iceberg7

Jan 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey daffodils..

check out this link..

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/reach/adresses-continent.html

angeleye

Nov 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Nomination.....
CSQ Received: 19-09-2011
LANDED..........
23-05-2012
daffodils

check out the upper right corner of the link, there is an option of language selection. select english from there, and all the pages will be displayed in english. by default the website displays pages in french language.

regards.

yokototo

Star Member
Feb 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2010
Doc's Request.
04-02-2010
Med's Done....
03-2010 and redone 06-2011
Passport Req..
15-09-2011
daffodils05 said:
Hello,
Can anyone tell me exactly what supporting documents I need to send with initial CSQ application?
Is it depend on specific visa Office? My visa office would be London, UK.
The Quebec official immigration website shows these details in French so I don't understand anything.
Please any can help
Please note that here is no BIQ office in London, depending on your location and/or citizenship you have to send the initial application to the correspondent BIQ, eg. Paris.

London could be your office for the federal part once you obtained the CSQ...however, as you mentioned that you don't speak french that will be hard to obtain...

Iceberg7

Jan 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's right yokototo..

It's BIQ in Paris, that's why I sent the link to all BIQs! ;)

daffodils05

Jun 16, 2010
Currently I am in England. All my education and some other documents(like birth , marrige certificates) are belongs to my home country. Where can I notarized my documents form? my home country or from England (I do have all orignals here with me).

I don't understand the paragraph below, taken form the visa specific documents for CSQ: if any one can explain.

All copies of the documents listed below must be authenticated by the institution that is custodian of the original or by lawful authority duly authorized to certify a copy of a document that is to say, a copy of which the original can be traced.