+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what docs are needed for self-employed job

sabella_75

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
Serowe
Category........
Other
I think you are making things too complicated for yourself.

If you have 3 years experience in another NOC with all the documentation that IRCC requires to back your claim, then use that in your work history to claim the points.

You can mention the writing job under "Personal History" (mind you, you will see that section only after you have received and accepted an "Invitation to apply". You won't be requested to show documents for work experience listed under "Personal history".
Exactly if OP had just stated that OP already had 3 years work experience in another NOC then I wouldn’t have had to go through all this.
Thanks from both of you
I believe that behind every decisions from legislators/authority/IRCC has a logical reason
It has been made a big challenge for me,
I'd eager to know that how self-employed handbook writer can provides those conditions as IRCC declared for proving work experience ?
assume this is a IELTS speaking test, you could be able to brain storming and say your idea

Likewise, while no one can say anything and refer to a link , does not mean that there is not actual answer to that?
If it does, inform me that how a writer can prove the length of writing while it's a self-employed !

And at the end I'm delighted to hear your accurate response.

thanks and best wishes

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
Thanks from both of you
I believe that behind every decisions from legislators/authority/IRCC has a logical reason
It has been made a big challenge for me,
I'd eager to know that how self-employed handbook writer can provides those conditions as IRCC declared for proving work experience ?
assume this is a IELTS speaking test, you could be able to brain storming and say your idea

Likewise, while no one can say anything and refer to a link , does not mean that there is not actual answer to that?
If it does, inform me that how a writer can prove the length of writing while it's a self-employed !

And at the end I'm delighted to hear your accurate response.

thanks and best wishes
You could look into this as a starting point to finding an answer to your questions. Mind you, this program is outside of Express Entry.
https://www.cicnews.com/2020/08/canada-an-immigration-destination-for-self-employed-cultural-workers-musicians-artists-and-athletes-0815453.html#gs.xeju6k