+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What are my chances to get a permanent resident permit

Papzh

Nov 16, 2018
Hi so here is my story, i want to immigrate to canada but i only have a webdesigner degree. i know its low, but i have knowledge in IT, cybersecurity and currenly occupy a position in IT as a technician
(i did the course for IT technician but i have not been able to get the diploma cause of money problems ) and i have been in canada once too for 6 month then i left before my student visa expired.
so i wanted to know what are my options and is it possible for me to get a job and immigrate with this bagage of mine
Thanks

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hi so here is my story, i want to immigrate to canada but i only have a webdesigner degree. i know its low, but i have knowledge in IT, cybersecurity and currenly occupy a position in IT as a technician
(i did the course for IT technician but i have not been able to get the diploma cause of money problems ) and i have been in canada once too for 6 month then i left before my student visa expired.
so i wanted to know what are my options and is it possible for me to get a job and immigrate with this bagage of mine
Thanks
To be brutally honest, you are going to be struggling to find an Economic immigration path with that profile. Have you looked at Express Entry and had a go at calculating your CRS number?

harry16125

Star Member
Feb 1, 2014
Calgary
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
14-11-2015
Passport Req..
21-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2015
LANDED..........
11-04-2016
Thanks
You can get better answers by providing your complete profile e.g. Age, Education credentials, Language proficiency score (IELTS/CELPIP), Work experience and actual work profile.

Papzh

Nov 16, 2018
Ok then i am african from Senegal 33 years old went to high school in my country then due to my father's job we moved to geneva (switzerland)where i got my web designer degree and all the knowledge i have in IT and cybersecurity i speak french,english and japanese. after i got my degree i worked for two communication companies for a total of 5 years i moved to france which was a good move at the time then i got caught up in the recession so i decided to move back to my home country which is my current location where i tought it would be easy to give a push to my career, it wasnt. I actually work for a bank as IT technician. Now i want to move to canada im just starting the process so i havent took the IELTS/CELPIP tests yet which im going to do next month i wanted to know if i even stand a chance

Lorenc80

Aug 13, 2018
Ok then i am african from Senegal 33 years old went to high school in my country then due to my father's job we moved to geneva (switzerland)where i got my web designer degree and all the knowledge i have in IT and cybersecurity i speak french,english and japanese. after i got my degree i worked for two communication companies for a total of 5 years i moved to france which was a good move at the time then i got caught up in the recession so i decided to move back to my home country which is my current location where i tought it would be easy to give a push to my career, it wasnt. I actually work for a bank as IT technician. Now i want to move to canada im just starting the process so i havent took the IELTS/CELPIP tests yet which im going to do next month i wanted to know if i even stand a chance
Not sure on your degree level, but for the rest you seem on a very good position to get through with FSW (especially due to your French skills)

Salil Soni

Nov 18, 2018
I sahil soni, want to get PR in Canada through federal skilled worker programme, i have got 6.5 bands score in IELTS. I have working experience of 7 years in veternary department with government of punjab, india. I am graduate in arts and have done 2 years certificate course from animal and husbandary department, punjab, india. I am married having a girl baby 6 years old dependant on me. I have assests of near 50 lac indian rupees. I want to apply for PR in canada, please suggest me fo

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
I sahil soni, want to get PR in Canada through federal skilled worker programme, i have got 6.5 bands score in IELTS. I have working experience of 7 years in veternary department with government of punjab, india. I am graduate in arts and have done 2 years certificate course from animal and husbandary department, punjab, india. I am married having a girl baby 6 years old dependant on me. I have assests of near 50 lac indian rupees. I want to apply for PR in canada, please suggest me fo
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/come-canada-tool-immigration-express-entry.html