+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>What about After nomination for July/August Applicants <<<

Mobinu

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
@anwar01 brother i really need your suggestions. I have updated my profile and the documents checklist has been generated which includes all normal required documents like pccs, passport, pic , edu and job ref and medical. but i see ppl saying about schedule 4 etc etc. i am very worried .... am i missing with any thing? please guide me

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
@anwar01 brother i really need your suggestions. I have updated my profile and the documents checklist has been generated which includes all normal required documents like pccs, passport, pic , edu and job ref and medical. but i see ppl saying about schedule 4 etc etc. i am very worried .... am i missing with any thing? please guide me
Schedule 4 is an optional document to be uploaded upfront. You can attach it along with LOE. Even if you do not attach it upfront, there will not be any harm to your application. They will ask you later this document as ADR.

Reactions: Mobinu

Mobinu

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Schedule 4 is an optional document to be uploaded upfront. You can attach it along with LOE. Even if you do not attach it upfront, there will not be any harm to your application. They will ask you later this document as ADR.
Thanks bro. M I missing any other document?

smalkawi

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
@anwar01 @BillHyatt hey guys, i got ADR for IMM 5562 travel history and i submitted it without the visas to the countries i visited neither with the original application before eAPR as it was in the old passport which they didnt ask for.
should i submit it now with CSE or its not required ?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@anwar01 @BillHyatt hey guys, i got ADR for IMM 5562 travel history and i submitted it without the visas to the countries i visited neither with the original application before eAPR as it was in the old passport which they didnt ask for.
should i submit it now with CSE or its not required ?
They only asked for IMM 5562 so it is fine. There is no need to attach those unless asked for.

Reactions: smalkawi

smalkawi

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
They only asked for IMM 5562 so it is fine. There is no need to attach those unless asked for.
that's what they mentioned :
Travel History Info Form: Information on your previous travel history (trip duration in days and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information.

i thought including information means only filling the form fields with these info although now i see that the form didnt ask for any of these info.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Thanks bro. M I missing any other document?
Whatever the tabs appear according to information you add in the questionnaire, only those documents are necessary. One optional document is LOE if you want to explain anything about your supporting document to Case officer. I suggest to use LOE thing as much as you can to support your application.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
that's what they mentioned :
Travel History Info Form: Information on your previous travel history (trip duration in days and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information.

i thought including information means only filling the form fields with these info although now i see that the form didnt ask for any of these info.
You did the right thing. IRCC do not usually ask for Previous passports with Travel history.

Reactions: smalkawi

yonggim1219

Jul 24, 2017
Do i need a marriage certificate even though I am not married for the PR application?
Also for translating and getting a certified copy, do I need the original copy of my birth certificate from my home country or can i provide a scanned copy.

Thanl you

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
My current status is showing something like this:

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results: If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.

Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents. (and then it changed to We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details. They have asked to upload IMM5475 which I've already done)

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

This is the first change since i've submitted my application. Kindly let me know which stage my application is and if we have passed the Medicals. Is this a new status trend as its not showing “You passed the Medical Exam”.

Also wan t to know if whats the reason for asking IMM5475 which is Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual?

@BillHyatt and @anwar01 kindly shed some light.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
My current status is showing something like this:

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results: If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.

Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents. (and then it changed to We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details. They have asked to upload IMM5475 which I've already done)

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

This is the first change since i've submitted my application. Kindly let me know which stage my application is and if we have passed the Medicals. Is this a new status trend as its not showing “You passed the Medical Exam”.

Also wan t to know if whats the reason for asking IMM5475 which is Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual?

@BillHyatt and @anwar01 kindly shed some light.
Answered in another thread.

IMM 5475 is for the Nominated person to obtain information on your behalf but this excludes Representatives.

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
Answered in another thread.

IMM 5475 is for the Nominated person to obtain information on your behalf but this excludes Representatives.
Thanks man. But the issue here is initially after submission Review of Medical Results was showing "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes." This has not changed to "If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you."

What change does this signify? I mean if medicals are not passed then whats the need of changing the status? @BillHyatt and @anwar01 kindly assist. Thanks for your assistance.

Last edited: