Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Hello kabayan! May I ask what kind of documents they require for Travel History ADR?

I know I will get an ADR for PCC since HK Police needs a request letter from IRCC.
Hi Kabayan. CIC asked for the Travel History form, old passports used to travel in the last 10 years, exit/entry stamps in those passports, old visas (valid/expired), boarding passes (if any).

After you submit the ADR, your medical result will also be updated. I wish you a smooth processing of your application. :)

Reactions: babyfreeverse

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
That's great! My medical was passed on 29th September. No ADR though. What was your AOR date? I hope our Cases would be finalized and approved by February 2018.
I hope so. My AOR date is 07-Sep.

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
Hi Kabayan. CIC asked for the Travel History form, old passports used to travel in the last 10 years, exit/entry stamps in those passports, old visas (valid/expired), boarding passes (if any).

After you submit the ADR, your medical result will also be updated. I wish you a smooth processing of your application. :)
Thanks for sharing! I sent all our passports in the last 10 yrs together with our application.

Hoping for the best for you too! :)

Reactions: iamxty

yonggim1219

Jul 24, 2017
I received my nomination and Im working on the PR application and I am looking and the checklist!
There are some forms that are the same as before!
Do I refill them out?!

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
I received my nomination and Im working on the PR application and I am looking and the checklist!
There are some forms that are the same as before!
Do I refill them out?!
Which forms are the same as before? If you meant all those personal details, work history sections, they are the same. You will have to make sure they are accurate and up to date. Whatever you had submitted for OINP and the eAPR asks for it, you will have to provide again.

yonggim1219

Jul 24, 2017
Which forms are the same as before? If you meant all those personal details, work history sections, they are the same. You will have to make sure they are accurate and up to date. Whatever you had submitted for OINP and the eAPR asks for it, you will have to provide again.
Forms IMM 0008, IMM 5669, IMM 5406 etc.
So I will just use my application forum for PNP and just update up to date.
I do not need my old application forms right? Because I saw somewhere that I have to send in my forms for AINP that is original.

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
Forms IMM 0008, IMM 5669, IMM 5406 etc.
So I will just use my application forum for PNP and just update up to date.
I do not need my old application forms right? Because I saw somewhere that I have to send in my forms for AINP that is original.
Apologies, I am not familiar with AINP since most of us here are OINP. For eAPR, we only needed to provide Schedule 4 (IMM008) because there's also family details, personal history, work history and travel history on the online form for express entry eAPR as well as the declaration where usually all answers are no. If you answered Yes to any of those you need to fill out another form...

yonggim1219

Jul 24, 2017
About the Photo Requirements of PR application after nomination.
It says two photos of your family members whether or not they are accompanying or not.
So my mom and my brother is here and my mom has divorced and I have a step-father.
They are all here in Canada and have been here for more than 10 years.
Who's photo do I include? Mom, brother and step-dad?
I think I might be overthinking it.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
About the Photo Requirements of PR application after nomination.
It says two photos of your family members whether or not they are accompanying or not.
So my mom and my brother is here and my mom has divorced and I have a step-father.
They are all here in Canada and have been here for more than 10 years.
Who's photo do I include? Mom, brother and step-dad?
I think I might be overthinking it.
Photographs requirement for Family includes your spouse and children. Not your parents and brother.

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Guys
@anwar01
@BillHyatt
Good Day everyone...
Do we have on the forum a good and very detailed thread with fruitful discussion and experience sharing ...for pre/post landing preparations for PR finalization ?
In terms of requirements ,time frames and best practice for associated preparations ?

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Guys
@anwar01
@BillHyatt
Good Day everyone...
Do we have on the forum a good and very detailed thread with fruitful discussion and experience sharing ...for pre/post landing preparations for PR finalization ?
In terms of requirements ,time frames and best practice for associated preparations ?
You can find a lot of good threads here regarding pre and post landing experiences and requirements.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/forums/settlement-issues.14/

Reactions: MEB

hiteshkumar1986

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
singapore
NOC Code......
Guys ,
Good Day
AOR>>>21st of September
Medical Passed >>>Today 19th of October

NO ADR till now ....

Wish you all (including myself) a fast successful & processing :)
Congrats Bro , Look like its a normal trend now for 25 ~ 28 days to Medical Pass for PNP applications .

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Congrats Bro , Look like its a normal trend now for 25 ~ 28 days to Medical Pass for PNP applications .
Thanks ...How is everything on ur side Bro ?
I think you had a little bit hard time collecting documents as I see you did apply only on the 3rd of October
Yes it should be a maximum of one month -if you are away from Christmas time- for Medical Pass..
Wish you the best man...

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
You can find a lot of good threads here regarding pre and post landing experiences and requirements.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/forums/settlement-issues.14/
Thanks @anwar01
But I am looking for a more customized,straight forward ,and "note form like" post for people like us you know ...these group of threads are widely distributed and is very useful in sharing perspectives after landing and experiences pre/post landing rather that straight forward preparations steps before hitting the landing storm itself :)
I guess we will have a new task of creating one for" note form organized preparations " or pre/immediately post landing steps ...