+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES

pura123

Jul 2, 2017
Hi everyone,

1. Can I send the marksheets that I received from my university, to WES? Is there any difference between a transcript and a marksheet?
2. Can I only send them the documents of my bachelor's or do I need to send them the documents of my high school as well?
3. Do I need to request for an official envelope from the university itself or any kind of envelope will do?

Kabeer86

Aug 1, 2016
H
Hi everyone,

1. Can I send the marksheets that I received from my university, to WES? Is there any difference between a transcript and a marksheet?
2. Can I only send them the documents of my bachelor's or do I need to send them the documents of my high school as well?
3. Do I need to request for an official envelope from the university itself or any kind of envelope will do?[/QUOTHlo Brother
Can u Please let me know how much it cost for the WES . Actually i have applied and it shows 200+85+37=322
Please reply as soon as possible .
Regards
Gaurav Arora

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
Me to have the same updation from WES i.e. "Evaluation report being prepared for delivery" Can anyone advice me on this regard.
You will get it soon.

Reactions: mein

Kabeer86

Aug 1, 2016
Hlo Senior Members
I have applied for WES on 03.07.2017 and make the payment of $322.05 but i didn't get any receipt or any email for payment confirmation . Please guide should contact to WES customer care/ one more thing when i open my WES account it shows a message you have already submitted your application and u can check your status on My Account section and when go to My Accounts section it shows a message Account consolidation please check later . What does it mean ? please guide.
Many Thanks in Advance.

ankush91

Jun 29, 2017
22nd May - Applied to WES
10th June - Documents received at WES
12th June - Documents received - review in progress
14th June - Evaluation in progress
Stuck there since then :(
Anyone else who has been waiting for this long?

apardhamija

Oct 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC Req: 13-01-2016 Sent:10-02-2016 , SchedA Req & Sent : 11-02-2016
AOR Received.
20-10-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application.
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2015
Passport Req..
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
30-04-2016
Hi , Has anyone on this form graduated from Kota University in India ? Is this recognized by WES ? I looked at the list of Indian universities on WES website even the Delhi University is not in list but a lot of people from DU have got the WES evaluation successfully. Please let me know if anyone from Kota University has got it done.
Regards,
Inder

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
How many days are between documents being prepared and completed status?
Mine is being prepared for delivery right now.
Hi
My WES account got updated as "completed", and report available online. Feeling Happy:)

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
Me to have the same updation from WES i.e. "Evaluation report being prepared for delivery" Can anyone advice me on this regard.
Mine is the same now. Did you get updated?

g.krish2

Jul 10, 2017
Statement of Marks provided for my M.A. degree (studied in India) was not accepted by WES with the following reason - The document received was not issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations (e.g. university, constituent or autonomous college).

The degree certificate was issued by University of Calcutta (for which I had provided a photocopy, and the same was accepted by WES), however the examination was conducted by Presidency College affiliated to University of Calcutta. My original statement of marks is also issued by Presidency College (signed by Principal, Presidency College, Kolkata and Controller of Examinations, Presidency College, Kolkata).

Since the examination was conducted, and original statement of marks is issued by Presidency College, Kolkata, the academic transcript for statement of marks is also provided by Presidency College. But since Presidency College has been given the status of university, so the transcript is given under the head of Presidency University.

Any clue to how to get the same accepted? Or anybody faced a similar issue?

Reactions: Antara Ganguly