+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES

coolguy_dec

Star Member
May 27, 2017
My current WES status is We are reviewing your evaluation report.
Within how many days can I expect it to change it to Complete?

Swapnali

Jul 27, 2017
Hi frnds,

I have completed Batchelor in Mgmt studies BMS and then MBA...

Do I have to get only final mark sheets attested from the university or individual semester from college as well?

sharma.tarundeep

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
United States
I would like to share my WES timeline.
  1. Applied online for WES ECA on June 16 2017 and got the reference number
  2. Sent Docs to WES canada on June 17 2017
  3. Docs reached WES June 21 2017
  4. Status changed to DOCS received on June 28 2017
  5. Status changed to Evaluation in progress on July 5 2017
  6. Finally got my WES report on July 13 2017

RoseDB

Star Member
Jul 15, 2017
Hi,

I have a question related to my WES Evaluation Summary: it is as follows

Canadian Equivalency Summary:
Bachelor's Degree (four Years) & Completion of a college Certificate (one year).

My question is, can I claim points for two or more certificates, Diplomas and Degrees?

NOTE: Initially WES evaluated my one year certificate as one-semester and later I had my university Fax the program requirement and details stating that it is a full one year program and it requires Bachelor's degree to qualify for it. However, WES evaluated it as college certification,isnread of Post-Bachelors Certificate.

Please Advise!!

Canada_cube

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
Is anyone able to reach them on the phone ? Even 35 mins of waiting doesn't help. Little response from their online help system either.

I wonder if its worth sending a parallel copy to iQAS given the issues at WES.

lacr2811

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-09-2017
Med's Done....
06-10-2017
Hello, My WES timeline:

1. Application created and got reference number 8-Jul-17
2. Documents sent from university 5-Aug-17
3. Documents delivered 7-Aug-17
4. Documents reviewed and accepted by WES 9-Aug-17
Status in Progress

Does anyone have the same time?

Canada_cube

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
WES is really slow to respond. But i guess they don't care since this biz has no repeat customer. And the alternatives are worse, so WES just does what it does. Pretty awful customer service.

m_canada_uae

Aug 16, 2017
Hello, My WES timeline:

Status in Progress

My evaluation is due on 30th Aug 17.

What is your current status?

Sam$

Jun 1, 2017
Hello, My WES timeline:

Status in Progress

The status for me is "evaluation in progress" since Aug 16.

Reactions: lacr2811

Tinevisce

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Here's my WES timeline so far:

01-Sep: Submitted Application.
02-Sep: Mailed sealed transcript + copy of degree certificate
05-Sep: Documents delivered to WES, received by a C Maple
07-Sep: Called them up on the 06th and 07th and finally got them to link the received documents to my case
11-Sep: It says that the status was updated on this day, but I think it's still stuck on "We are reviewing your documents"

Multiple calls to them from the 11th to the 15th haven't resulted in any progress, though they did say that the document review takes up to 5 business days. The lady who took my call on the 11th said "Well, actually looks like you should be getting an update soon" like she had my case right there and knew for a fact there was an impending update. This left me hopeful, but turns out it was a bit of a false hope because they didn't update my case by Friday EOB. *sigh*

I did tell this lady that while I couldn't hold them to any expedited timelines, but it would be great if she could get them to prioritise my case: she mentioned she'd be happy to put in a note on my case requesting priority.

Hopefully this works out because mine is a single degree and should be a simple open-and-close case. Oh well. :)

Last edited:
Sep 28, 2017
Please anyone here that can give me tips of what to do will highly appreciated. I'm from Nigeria and I studied in Benin Republic. I subscribed for course by course evaluation (ICAP). My transcript was sent through DHL and it was confirmed received on 13th of September 2017. And my status changed from expecting your document to document received reviweing in progress. Same thing has evaluation in progress you don't require to do anything at this moment. Today is 28th day of September 2017 and the status hasn't change yet. Please what do I have to do because the deadline of the admission I wanna use it for is around the corner.

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
Please anyone here that can give me tips of what to do will highly appreciated. I'm from Nigeria and I studied in Benin Republic. I subscribed for course by course evaluation (ICAP). My transcript was sent through DHL and it was confirmed received on 13th of September 2017. And my status changed from expecting your document to document received reviweing in progress. Same thing has evaluation in progress you don't require to do anything at this moment. Today is 28th day of September 2017 and the status hasn't change yet. Please what do I have to do because the deadline of the admission I wanna use it for is around the corner.
It takes 20 Business Days as per them to issue evaluation report after the status changes to "evaluation in progress". My documents were delivered to them on 11th September and status is still evaluation in progress from around 15 Business Days. they have given completion date of 12 October.

Do you see completion date in your account?