+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Evaluation for IGNOU

sunny1977

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
you need to go online and create profile for WES.
you will then receive required document lists and Reference number that you will use to send to IGNOU new delhi.

you can watch on youtube on how to apply online for WES.
i know that procedure of refistering with wes.i got that alresdy done for my bro from mdu .i just wanted to know whereto proceed for ignou process

Agni Sharma

Star Member
May 19, 2021
i know that procedure of refistering with wes.i got that alresdy done for my bro from mdu .i just wanted to know whereto proceed for ignou process
You need to download Transcript request form from Ignou website or your regional centre can also send you one in your email if you can request them.
Once you filled that form attaching all required documents which includes your transcripts and degree certificate. Then Mail those to the address mentioned on transcript request form with demand draft.

Alternatively,
You can physically go IGNOU Delhi to apply for WES.

Reactions: sunny1977

stajinder455

Star Member
Jul 18, 2021
Hello everyone
I did 3 year diploma in mechanical engineering from Punjab state board of technical education after high school.
My concern is it equivalent to
#secondary school diploma
# 2 year diploma
Or what ??
Thanks

Pooja Pathak

Aug 19, 2021
Where did u applied. Ignou office or online
you need to go online and create profile for WES.
you will then receive required document lists and Reference number that you will use to send to IGNOU new delhi.

you can watch on youtube on how to apply online for WES.
Firstly you need to create a profile for WES and when they provide you list of required documents you need to get transcripts of those documents. To apply for your transcripts you can check mail transcripts. They are a service provider company and I got to know about them through my friend. You will have to upload scan of all your documents and within 25 working days they will send it directly to WES.

sun1234

Sep 6, 2022
I have done M.com from IGNOU. Currently, I have applied under WES (But still WES has not received my documents). If I heard anything I will let you guys know. Thank you.
What is the address of WES that we need to provide in the official transcript form of IGNOU?
Postal mail or express courier one?