+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Evaluation for IGNOU

sr_taj

May 20, 2021
Hello, Could you help me with an idea about what percentage of marks do you require for successful WES application as well in these post graduation diplomas? or how much did you get for success?

Agni Sharma

Star Member
May 19, 2021
I have done M.com from IGNOU. Currently, I have applied under WES (But still WES has not received my documents). If I heard anything I will let you guys know. Thank you.

YASASWI GOMES

Jun 14, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vijayawada
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-09-2018
Doc's Request.
15-09-2018
Contact transcript companies in India, they might provide assistance

Suvadeep

May 8, 2021
I have two questions:
1. Is the PGDIBO from IGNOU is a one year diploma course?
2. Presently I don't see an option to get enrolled in the course...when will it get resumed?

Agni Sharma

Star Member
May 19, 2021
I have two questions:
2. Presently I don't see an option to get enrolled in the course...when will it get resumed?
1. Yes it is one year diploma course. However, when you take M.com as a whole degree you will get this diploma and degree by the end of the course.

No idea on 2nd question

Sidpuri

Jun 1, 2018
Hi i have done Master's in English from ignou University. Wanted to know about procedure about the WES evaluation can anyone please guide me.

sahil jindal

Jul 8, 2021
I have two questions:
@Suvadeep

1.) Yes, i just joined the same course.
2.) Its open now for July to June session, i guess last date for July session is 15th July.

sahil jindal

Jul 8, 2021
will pgdca from open distance learning would be considered by wes
Hi Garima, yeah pgdca (from distance) is considered by WES, provided that the university should be UGC approved. it will come under 2 or more degrees and diplomas while counting your CRA score. i considered pgdca as well but then registered for another diploma from IGNOU.

garima311993

Jul 26, 2021
Hi Garima, yeah pgdca (from distance) is considered by WES, provided that the university should be UGC approved. it will come under 2 or more degrees and diplomas while counting your CRA score. i considered pgdca as well but then registered for another diploma from IGNOU.
I have done B.tech in electronics and communication and have 4 years of relevant experience , doing pgdesd or some normal course.would it impact the profile or score.
And did u went for an open distance course or regular, was your course got considered.

sunny1977

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
I have done M.com from IGNOU. Currently, I have applied under WES (But still WES has not received my documents). If I heard anything I will let you guys know. Thank you.
i have cleared m.com from ignou and got marksheet and provisional certificATE last month only.which office i have to go for applying wes

Agni Sharma

Star Member
May 19, 2021
i have cleared m.com from ignou and got marksheet and provisional certificATE last month only.which office i have to go for applying wes
you need to go online and create profile for WES.
you will then receive required document lists and Reference number that you will use to send to IGNOU new delhi.

you can watch on youtube on how to apply online for WES.