+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES delays due to increased volume of ECA applications?

TCK

Aug 13, 2014
My only delay in the ECA process with WES has been from my first university, who seemed to confuse itself with my document request and took nearly a month to send the required papers from the UK. WES was recommended to me by members of this forum and have been fine.

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
My wife's ECA status show the following:

Evaluation in Progress
The estimated completion date of your evaluation report is: March 17, 2015

Documents received by WES on jan 23rd.

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Conor9900 said:
Gah my estimated completion date changed to March 19th today too iceberge! Wtf are wes doing :(
you guys at least have an estimated date...i don't have one yet ::)

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
My documents were received on 12th Jan, for a month they didn't show anything but only, Evaluation in Progress (no estimated date), since 12th Jan till like end of Jan they showed, Documents as Not Received for both my credentials, and later changed one as received (even though I had sent all in one package), meanwhile they replied to one of my queries saying they had received all documents and report will be completed by 12 Feb but this date was never put on the account status. On 12 Feb, under Documents section, received/not received complete grid disappeared and just a message is shown similar to, It normally takes 20 days blah blah, and under Order status, Estimated date being shown as 12 March!! :-X

Anywhere we can complain against them, now they reply as, check account status for anything that I write. I had earlier read (on FSW forums somewhere) that there is an agency where we can complain against them, and on that they really expedite on your application! Any clue anyone?

chad_80

Star Member
Aug 25, 2014
Mississauga, ON
NOC Code......
I think we are going to see major delays from WES. I had sent my wife's certificates which were received on Feb 3rd. From then, it has been showing "Evaluation in progress" till now. When I had sent mine I got it back within 2 weeks.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Conor9900 said:
Gah my estimated completion date changed to March 19th today too iceberge! Wtf are wes doing :(
You will receive within 3/4 days for sure. In Feb 18 my status changed and, said that your estimated completion date is march16, but I have received my ECA on Feb 20. don't worry it will be done soon. Myself in total it took less then 4 weeks.

Conor9900

Jun 20, 2013
Thanks iceberge, +1 for the message of hope. I don't want to waste another month of my visa without my full points

prashanthdz

Jan 5, 2015
Hey Guys a quick question .I have Done my Engineering( 4 yr course ) what documents am i supposed to send to WES for verification . Only engineering or also my 12 marks ??

supamh10

Star Member
May 23, 2013
prashanthdz said:
Hey Guys a quick question .I have Done my Engineering( 4 yr course ) what documents am i supposed to send to WES for verification . Only engineering or also my 12 marks ??
Only engineering documents are enough.

all semester transcripts, consolidated, OD and provisional.

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!

supamh10

Star Member
May 23, 2013
chad_80 said:
I think we are going to see major delays from WES. I had sent my wife's certificates which were received on Feb 3rd. From then, it has been showing "Evaluation in progress" till now. When I had sent mine I got it back within 2 weeks.
Just wait for 20 working days....no panic pls

cheers!!!!!!!!

CanDreamerz

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
OINP: 01-02-2016
AOR Received.
20-02-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
05-05-2016
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
15-03-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2016
LANDED..........
25-10-2016
Hello Guys..

I need a help regarding WES.
I had sent the copy of my degree certificate to WES against which they updated the status as 'Accepted' and changed the overall status to 'Waiting for documents' as the transcript from my university had to reach them (Status as on 29th Jan).

Later my university couriered the transcript to WES (on 2nd Feb), but the Canada Post tracking says the item is not yet delivered and asked to me to raise a claim (on 23rd Feb).

At the same time, WES had updated the status to 'Evaluation in Progress' (Status as on 23rd Feb). It does not show if all the documents are received.

Please guide me on how to proceed!!
Thanks

Monija

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
Can we send the copy of our diploma and sealed envelope from university in one DHL envelope together?

Conor9900

Jun 20, 2013
I think that if your WES order says "Evaluation in Progress" then they have received the docs from your university CanDreamerz. Canada Post are dreadful, my friend couriered his application to CIC and Canada Post lost track of it, but it turned out that they had delivered it on time but just didn't record this fact. Hopefully it will be the same for you; if WES didn't have it by now I think they would be requesting it in the "Documents Required" section of your order

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
happy16 said:
My documents were received on 12th Jan, for a month they didn't show anything but only, Evaluation in Progress (no estimated date), since 12th Jan till like end of Jan they showed, Documents as Not Received for both my credentials, and later changed one as received (even though I had sent all in one package), meanwhile they replied to one of my queries saying they had received all documents and report will be completed by 12 Feb but this date was never put on the account status. On 12 Feb, under Documents section, received/not received complete grid disappeared and just a message is shown similar to, It normally takes 20 days blah blah, and under Order status, Estimated date being shown as 12 March!! :-X

Anywhere we can complain against them, now they reply as, check account status for anything that I write. I had earlier read (on FSW forums somewhere) that there is an agency where we can complain against them, and on that they really expedite on your application! Any clue anyone?
Got to know where to complain, and it really works!! Just got my report.. finally!! ;D

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Bachelor's degree (four years) and completion of an executive
management program offered by a graduate school of business

Any idea how many points can I claim with above? will it be--

Two or more certificates, diploma, or degrees. (112)

or, just

Bachelor's degree (119)