+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WEIRD SITUATION:(7months and my application is still in Mississauga)

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gladiateur19 said:
why do i have to redo the all application,and they are saying to us,the application is in process???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
I think they may have mis-filed your application under FC4 (Parents & Grandparents). I'm sending you a private message about what to do.

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
i have decided to just shut up and never say a word about the application to my wife,who is really upset and sad,because it is taking so long,she misses me so much,and i do miss her too,but as she said,she told me she did everything and she is still trying,she made calls,etc etc etc,,,and she told me that keeping asking her about the application,upsets her and makes her cry,,,so i will just stop asking or talking about it,and i will just wait till she gets an answer for me,this answer i have a feeling will take so long,and wont be heard soon,,,but nothing i can do friends,i really can't do anythting,
she is in canada,,,i am here in morocco,,and i know if i was there,i would do something,,,,

ditta

Oct 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-10
Med's Done....
20-06-10
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
02-06-11
Hi, I followed you story and posts here- please do not give up to communicate about it with your wife. You are right that she is the one who is physically present in Canada and able to get more info on what happened with your file but you should act and try to do what you can together. Rjessome must gave you useful advice, do not let your case sail, it is obvious that something is not right if you wait 7 month for AOR. Wish you good luck!

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
i can't do anything more,i really give up,,,thank you very very very much,,it's really nice of you,,,,but my wife is really sad and upset and was crying,,,and everytime i start talking about that,she gets sad and upset,,,i dont wanna be the one who causes her that

arunsgirl

Star Member
Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2011 re-submitted April 1st
AOR Received.
24-05-2011
File Transfer...
14-05-2011
Med's Done....
21-12-2010
LANDED..........
16-08-2011
You have to be strong now and you shouldn't give up.

I agree with what rjessome has said:
"I think they may have mis-filed your application under FC4 (Parents & Grandparents)."

Can you try calling them and explain specifically what might be the problem.

I hope it works out for you, I am still waiting for my sponsorship aproval too, it's also behind schedule.

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
then i should wait a week or so and then tell my wife again about it,because right now,she is really upset and heart broken and sad,,,so i don't wanna talk about this subject with her now,till she feels good and,we are waiting for an answer from the Mississauga,since,she has sent them a complaining letter,so,we will see what we get
thank you very much

thinh99

Jan 10, 2009
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
01/06/2009
Med's Request
10/01/2011
Med's Done....
15/01/2011
Interview........
25/08/2010
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
This does not sound normal, tell your wife to call them again see what CIC say. When i paid my RPRF i called them they said it will take 1-2 week to get the payment into their system so 2 week later i call yup there it is just like promise 2 weeks. Normally this only takes 30-40 days to get a letter of approval.Please keep on contacting CIC don't give up. I waited 2 year for my case and we are coming near to the finish line. don't give up miracle will happen!!!

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
thank you very much,i really appreciate your support,i have faith,i know its gonna be fine,but i also know it's gonna be long,as i said,,i have to wait a littel now,till we get something from them,since my wife did send them a complaining letter,so we will see
i really thank you all from my heart,you are really nice,,,,thank you again and again
Mohamed

solosunseeker

Jan 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gladiateur, I understand.

Our application made it through Mississauga but was basically lost in Mexico for 8 months. I won't go in to details but I understand why your wife is so up set.

First, take care of each other. Ask your wife to find a counselor or psychologist. If her work does not provide this type of benefit, she can talk to a General Doctor to be put on a list for free counseling. Or spend the money for a couple of sessions. I am not saying she is crazy or anything, I am saying this is very very hard and it sounds to me like she needs some support. Help her be strength and you will make it through this.

Second, Have you or your wife checked e-cas using her name and the number from the reciept of payment?

Third, Ask you wife to contact her MP office. Have them do a case enquiry.

Fourth, how was the original application sent? Was there a confirmation that it was recieved?

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
May 6, 2011 ( CSE EMAIL )
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2011 ( Received May 28 )
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
gladiateur19 said:
why do i have to redo the all application,and they are saying to us,the application is in process???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
Hold on one second..
If the sponsorship was approved Miss would tell you when you call CIC number
She should get a AOR stating she was approved
If the file is in Moroco, then no one can give you info from the canadian call center..

IF The sponsorship was approved ECAS should say " decision made" and letter was sent to you..looks very fishy, i do not trust the application was sent..sorry..
If Ecas does not say In process, the candian call center can not tell her that it is in process..
something is really wrong here...either their systems or ...

solosunseeker

Jan 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fprince, if you read....

Sponsership is not approved in Miss, he knows that.
The file is not in Moroco, he knows that.
He is not in Ecas, but is she in Ecas?

sheila la

Star Member
May 12, 2010
Ontario Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18Aug14
Doc's Request.
11Oct14
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Sponsorship Approval 13Jan15, file sent to Cairo
Med's Request
13Jan15
Med's Done....
14Feb15
Interview........
Not Expected as this is a child sponsorship
gladiateur 19, did you send the package by express post or some way of tracking it? If so, check your receipt for the tracking number and go online to see when it arrived and who signed for it.

solosunseeker

Jan 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't think fprince read everything just skimmed. Try Ecas with your wife's info and the number on the reciept of payment.

ECAS with your info will not work until your wife is approved.

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
solosunseeker said:
Fprince, if you read....

Sponsership is not approved in Miss, he knows that.
The file is not in Moroco, he knows that.
He is not in Ecas, but is she in Ecas?
no she isn't in Ecas either,,,,,