+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We all are sailing in the same Boat !!!!

rsk444

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
india
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-8-2015
IELTS Request
30-04-2015
Hello everyone on this forum,

I am a Primary school teacher with 3 years experience . My qualifications are MA B ED .I am going to upload my application very soon for Canada Express Entry .my documents are in WES .

Few Questions for You all....Plz help me
1) I want to know what are the scopes for teachers in The EE ?
2) Can my application get Picked from the Pool?
3)What if I have an offer from any school in Canada ? Is it compulsory to work in the same school after I land Canada?

I have 3 kids and I am applying with my family as my dependants
My CRS score is 340 without an offer ,
DO I have scopes for getting selected. ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
plz help ??? ??? ??? ???
RSK 444

rsk444

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
india
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-8-2015
IELTS Request
30-04-2015
no replies
:( :( :( :-X :-X :'( :'( :'(

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
1) There is no occupation list. All occupations are treated the same.
2) No one can answer that question.
3) You don't just need a job offer, you also need an approved LMIA from a school in Canada. No - you don't have to work for that school once you become a PR. Note that teaching is one of the fields where it will be next to impossible to obtain an approved LMIA since Canada has far more teachers than open teaching positions available.

nads1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, England
LANDED..........
26-03-2016
I support what the response above. I am a teacher with lots of experience and qualifications, my CRS is 418 and I am optimistic that I will be selected ......... eventually. No need to worry about teachers being selected as there is no occupation list.

I applied for and have OCT license to teach in Ontario. You cannot teach without a license i each Province you are interested in and no one will apply for LMIA for a teacher when so many teachers are in Canada.

However, be prepared to do subbing or another job another you crack into teaching ...... should you be selected.

Best wishes.

cool_canada

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11, 2017
IELTS Request
January 21, 2017
Dear Scylla,

What is the scope of HR Professionals under NOC 1121 in Canada??? Do you have any experience.

Regards,

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
cool_canada said:
Dear Scylla,

What is the scope of HR Professionals under NOC 1121 in Canada??? Do you have any experience.

Regards,

OHH!!! I think I got someone finally for my NOC ;D Cool_Canada High Five :p I am with 2-3 yrs of HR exp what about u?

cool_canada

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11, 2017
IELTS Request
January 21, 2017
preeti.msingh109 said:
OHH!!! I think I got someone finally for my NOC ;D Cool_Canada High Five :p I am with 2-3 yrs of HR exp what about u?
Hi preeti.msingh109,

It seem to me that very few people applying under NOC 1121 but still I haven't applied EE as of now since my WES evaluation is still pending... But I am not sure whether I should apply or not because I don't see big market demand of HR Professionals in Canada unless you have decent work experience..... what do you think?

n4mo

Feb 2, 2015
cool_canada said:
Hi preeti.msingh109,

It seem to me that very few people applying under NOC 1121 but still I haven't applied EE as of now since my WES evaluation is still pending... But I am not sure whether I should apply or not because I don't see big market demand of HR Professionals in Canada unless you have decent work experience..... what do you think?
I say go for it. The demand may not be as high as other jobs but it doesn't mean that it isn't needed.

Side note: I'm an IT professional with a little bit of HRIS work, so recruiters reach out to me regarding their HR vacancies (ex: HRIS Analyst, HR Administrator, etc), I noticed in their job descriptions that having (or working towards) a CHRP is a big bonus. Best of luck whatever happens to you..

cool_canada

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11, 2017
IELTS Request
January 21, 2017
n4mo said:
I say go for it. The demand may not be as high as other jobs but it doesn't mean that it isn't needed.

Side note: I'm an IT professional with a little bit of HRIS work, so recruiters reach out to me regarding their HR vacancies (ex: HRIS Analyst, HR Administrator, etc), I noticed in their job descriptions that having (or working towards) a CHRP is a big bonus. Best of luck whatever happens to you..
Quote "recruiters reach out to me regarding their HR vacancies (ex: HRIS Analyst, HR Administrator, etc)" .. it just catch my mind so something is there to play.... BTW...I have 6+ yrs in HR CoE if you find something relevant please let me know.... I can share my email address if required....

rtbrfr

Jan 31, 2015
hello everyone,

I have score of 329. I am looking in NOC code 1215 LOGISTICS Supervisor. What i have to do to get job offer from cic or canandian employer.

Is getting job offer is only way to migrate to canada.

Thanks for your reply.

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
n4mo said:

R u in canada currently??/...I too have read abt CHRP in a lot of advertisements!! Planning to go for it if i get a visa...coz its not a full time course kind of so no use of going on study permit

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
cool_canada said:
Hi preeti.msingh109,

NO NO !! Our profession is not a highly skilled job hence not much in demand like IT professionals or engg or trade jobs or whatever!!!..But still u shud go for it because i keep on regularly chking for HR jobs in ALberta(coz i want to settle there) and i see vacancies being posted every other day..besides NOVA SCOTIA has 1121 as its in-demand profession in this year's PNP program...(I could not apply coz still struggling with reference letter)...so just apply without thinking..u never know when we might get lucky!!

Anyway u have already paid for WES, I assume u have also given IELTS...so the two main things u hv already got done with...So go for it!!!

Completely in agreement with n4mo...

cool_canada

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11, 2017
IELTS Request
January 21, 2017
preeti.msingh109 said:
NO NO !! Our profession is not a highly skilled job hence not much in demand like IT professionals or engg or trade jobs or whatever!!!..But still u shud go for it because i keep on regularly chking for HR jobs in ALberta(coz i want to settle there) and i see vacancies being posted every other day..besides NOVA SCOTIA has 1121 as its in-demand profession in this year's PNP program...(I could not apply coz still struggling with reference letter)...so just apply without thinking..u never know when we might get lucky!!

Anyway u have already paid for WES, I assume u have also given IELTS...so the two main things u hv already got done with...So go for it!!!

Completely in agreement with n4mo...

Yea! I have actually applied for WES but the status is still showing "Evaluation in Progress".... I don't know when they are going to complete this.. I will appear for IELTS pretty soon and have to secore CBL8 or higher to be eligible for EE.... for sure need full time preparation.... Once I clear these small gates then I can think applying for PNP Nova Scotia...... You talked about the Reference Letters... why you are facing problems in getting this?

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
When did u apply for WES?...I got my evaluation done in two days only and was dispatched pretty soon...Seems i m one of those lucky few ones...Have u registered for Ielts??it will take a lot of time...n for Nova scotia u will b too late...even i dnt think I will be under the cap if i apply now...so thats out of question for u as of now..I am unable to get reference letter coz my boss keeps on travelling continously, hoping to get it by this week!!

cool_canada

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11, 2017
IELTS Request
January 21, 2017
preeti.msingh109 said:
When did u apply for WES?...I got my evaluation done in two days only and was dispatched pretty soon...Seems i m one of those lucky few ones...Have u registered for Ielts??it will take a lot of time...n for Nova scotia u will b too late...even i dnt think I will be under the cap if i apply now...so thats out of question for u as of now..I am unable to get reference letter coz my boss keeps on travelling continously, hoping to get it by this week!!
Well I applied WES ECA on 27th Jan... the statuses are continously changing; sometimes it shows "documents received review in progress".. now it is showing "Evaluation in progress". But I must admit my University took a while sending transcripts to WES and the docs will reach to WES by end of this week. I've assigned this task to one of my friend in India as I am not currently in India. With regard to IELTS, I can register any time since this part of the world doesnt have too much demand in IELTS type of courses. BTW.. in the meantime do you have any great material sources to prepare IELTS better...

Sad to hear that it is too late to apply NC PNP.....I wish you the best to get the reference letters... (Did you got the ITA or you are still thinking to apply NC PNP?)

regards,