+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wanna know if a decision has been made

Nov 22, 2023
I applied a visitor visa on 2nd Feb 2023 and did biometrics on 7th Feb.
I have been tracking my status using the new status tracker and recently the general status changed from in progress to closed. But under application details I see it shows;
  • Biometrics completed
  • Medical exam not started
  • Eligibility completed
  • Background verification In pregress
However when I check on document details, there's nothing. It shows Not available yet.

Does this mean I've been denied a visa or they're still processing my visa.

i can't check in the IRCC account as it's an agent that helped me apply and he says the recent letter he received on the same day the general status changed was a letter confirming my biometrics

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I applied a visitor visa on 2nd Feb 2023 and did biometrics on 7th Feb.
I have been tracking my status using the new status tracker and recently the general status changed from in progress to closed. But under application details I see it shows;
  • Biometrics completed
  • Medical exam not started
  • Eligibility completed
  • Background verification In pregress
However when I check on document details, there's nothing. It shows Not available yet.

Does this mean I've been denied a visa or they're still processing my visa.

i can't check in the IRCC account as it's an agent that helped me apply and he says the recent letter he received on the same day the general status changed was a letter confirming my biometrics
Not completed as background check still in progress. All you can do is wait. No one can tell you if approved or not.

Reactions: Anthony Emokol

stevogooner

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Kuwait
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Not completed as background check still in progress. All you can do is wait. No one can tell you if approved or not.
I got a refusal in early October but my tracker is still showing background check in progress. The tracker even gets updated. It is better to check your gckey account for any messages.

Reactions: Anthony Emokol