+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting in IP2, lets connect here!

angelbird

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Hello everyone. I need your help, and advise please. I am June 23 AOR. My medical passed on 16th June. And, my BG is "not applicable" since 03 September. On 27 June, I applied for BOWP and based on processing times, they will open my file in the next 2 weeks. Do you think my current status is enough to get approval of my BOWP?

Nomgan2105

Sep 5, 2017
No response yet. However, it's just been a day. But the auto reply that I had received immediately said "Due to a high volume of inquiries we are only able to respond to case-specific inquiries and the service standard is 20 working days."

Will they actually take 20 days? That's too much.

Nomgan2105

Sep 5, 2017
No response yet. However, it's just been a day. But the auto reply that I had received immediately said "Due to a high volume of inquiries we are only able to respond to case-specific inquiries and the service standard is 20 working days."

Will they actually take 20 days? That's too much.

Theinterceptor77

Nov 6, 2016
Security screening takes time for those selected. Its a complicated process which isnt disclosed in details for obvious reasons. Shortly it involves CSIS with average processing times by them of 60 days, it also involves mainly IRCC to review those recommendations and make a decision. IRCC might also invlove CBSA which is another place where file gets stuck.
All in all, thats why it might take many months to pass security screening. Hopefully you arent selected for that and your file might be simply just stuck elsewhere unless you ordered gcms notes and you can see that this is the reason.
Good luck
Thank you for the response, I had GCMS notes and it appears im stuck at the SS

au_09

Star Member
Jun 13, 2016
to update everyone I emailed Ottawa and the reply I got is the usual reply and that my file is at their office.

I started to lose hope here.
That sucks :(
I'm a BC PNP EE applicant (Feb 10 AOR), can I also email Ottawa, or do I need to find out what my visa office is first?
I sent a case-specific enquiry through the cic website two weeks ago, and I haven't heard anything yet

Carly44

May 28, 2017
Security screening takes time for those selected. Its a complicated process which isnt disclosed in details for obvious reasons. Shortly it involves CSIS with average processing times by them of 60 days, it also involves mainly IRCC to review those recommendations and make a decision. IRCC might also invlove CBSA which is another place where file gets stuck.
All in all, thats why it might take many months to pass security screening. Hopefully you arent selected for that and your file might be simply just stuck elsewhere unless you ordered gcms notes and you can see that this is the reason.
Good luck
Hi dr feras. Quick question. I got my GCMS notes this morning and im in Ip2 & have been since Aug 25. It says in Assessments. Medical passed, criminality passed, security cancelled and elegibility not started.... in terms of eligibility what exactly is that ?? My work history ect??

Canada822

May 30, 2017
Guys I have been in IP2 since 3 weeks now and my additional documents shows ( no documents needed), any idea when to expect PPR.
I emailed Ottawa and got the reply that my case is there per their regulatory timelines and they can't confirm when my file will be finalized.